Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Are The Fulani Herdsmen Really Targeting Christian For Their Killings? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The Fulani Herdsmen Really Targeting Christian For Their Killings? (698 Views)

The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu / "I Was A Christian For 25 Years...." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Fulani Herdsmen Really Targeting Christian For Their Killings? by ebrochukwu(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
i am really not happy, nor content with the direction in which the Fulani herdsman story is heading.
as much as i hate killings and also blame the federal government for their nonchalant and epileptic approach on this killing, i will like to state the fact, which is the Fulani killing is not directed at christian, neither is boko-haram.
from recent killings and bombing, i will like to state majority affected are Muslims, which is in contrast different from what is being played by the media.
it is simple this killings and bombing is not a religious war, nor an ethnic war. it is simply an act of treason and terrorist. majority of recent bombing is done in the mosque, which kill Muslim praying not Christians, and also people killed by Fulani are basically killed because of land and grazing conflict not because of their religion.
so if we are fighting the Fulani, can we please fight them as a terrorist terrorizing our country, not as a Muslim targeting christian.
thank you i am Ibrahim and i just want to get things right.

2 Likes

Re: Are The Fulani Herdsmen Really Targeting Christian For Their Killings? by ebrochukwu(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Are The Fulani Herdsmen Really Targeting Christian For Their Killings? by Auki: 8:26am On Jan 27, 2017
Actually, those wanton herdsmen are not aiming at Christian they aim at anybody who touch their cows be it Christian or Muslim. More people are killed in Zamfara, 99% Muslim dominated, then the combine killing in Kaduna.

What is obvious to me is that many Christian are hypocrite. They tag every criminal act as Islamic whereas when Christian in Jos were on genocide mission they call it Settlers problem.

The most descent things to do is to call spade a spade: criminality. On this premise both Muslim and Christian can collectively fight the devil.

Till then many of us view many of the Christian as hypocrite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Fulani Herdsmen Really Targeting Christian For Their Killings? by alienvirus: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Auki:
Actually, those wanton herdsmen are not aiming at Christian they aim at anybody who touch their cows be it Christian or Muslim. More people are killed in Zamfara, 99% Muslim dominated, then the combine killing in Kaduna.

What is obvious to me is that many Christian are hypocrite. They tag every criminal act as Islamic whereas when Christian in Jos were on genocide mission they call it Settlers problem.

The most descent things to do is to call spade a spade: criminality. On this premise both Muslim and Christian can collectively fight the devil.

EXCELLENT

1 Like

Re: Are The Fulani Herdsmen Really Targeting Christian For Their Killings? by stonemasonn: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Auki:

What is the hypocrisy here, when the government fail to dispense justice duly suspicion takes over.
Re: Are The Fulani Herdsmen Really Targeting Christian For Their Killings? by babyfaceafrica: 12:19am On Jan 28, 2017
stonemasonn:
What is the hypocrisy here, when the government fail to dispense justice duly suspicion takes over.
doesn't justify it!!!
Re: Are The Fulani Herdsmen Really Targeting Christian For Their Killings? by ebrochukwu(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2017
I just like d commentator above, call a spade a spade, not all this attack are religious motivated, just simply criminals
Re: Are The Fulani Herdsmen Really Targeting Christian For Their Killings? by brostheo(m): 8:18am On Feb 19, 2017
Charlie since you know their aim ,and you wanna get things right why not go find solutions

Instead of coming to post shii here?
Re: Are The Fulani Herdsmen Really Targeting Christian For Their Killings? by exco90(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2017
I debated about Dis issue of Fulani killing with my friend.. he termed it that. its an act of islamization of Nigeria.. tried to make him understand that it wasn't.. but he argued that I was trying to defend islam.. trying to justify apostle sulaimon statement that Christian too should pick arms .. they aren't targeting a particular religion.. what really happen then was that they were committing series of atrocities in Edo state.. many of them which does not get to the media.. in many villages in Edo state.. and some of it resulted from the issue of grazing and lost of their cows.. and Edo state being a xtain majority state.. they said they are killing xtains. because most of the victims are xtians.. and the villages we are talking about comprises of both xtian and moslem.. villages like warake and aviele. (to those that know Edo state well)
Re: Are The Fulani Herdsmen Really Targeting Christian For Their Killings? by orunto27: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2017
They are Terrorists using Religion and Ethnic persecution tactics. They must be opposed ferociously to stop that nonsense. They are cunning, unprogressive and illiterate.
Re: Are The Fulani Herdsmen Really Targeting Christian For Their Killings? by ebrochukwu(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
exco90:
I debated about Dis issue of Fulani killing with my friend.. he termed it that. its an act of islamization of Nigeria.. tried to make him understand that it wasn't.. but he argued that I was trying to defend islam.. trying to justify apostle sulaimon statement that Christian too should pick arms .. they aren't targeting a particular religion.. what really happen then was that they were committing series of atrocities in Edo state.. many of them which does not get to the media.. in many villages in Edo state.. and some of it resulted from the issue of grazing and lost of their cows.. and Edo state being a xtain majority state.. they said they are killing xtains. because most of the victims are xtians.. and the villages we are talking about comprises of both xtian and moslem.. villages like warake and aviele. (to those that know Edo state well)
very correct

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/02/17 / The Average Income Of A Pastor Of A Mega Church In The United States / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/05/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.