Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

How Come Please..??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come Please..??? (827 Views)

How Come Buhari Looks Younger Than Osibanjo And Oyegun- Photo / How Come The Kidnapped Girls Came Back With Neatly Packaged Traveling Bags(pics) / If This Bauchi Senator Was Born In 1974, How Come His Profile Says He... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Please..??? by Incrizz(f): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2017
How come that when Jonathan was President, Christians/Churches were the ones getting bombed.

But now that Buhari is President,
Moslems/Mosques are at the ones getting bombed??

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Or, I'm just hallucinating grin

PS
Contrary to popular notion that Buhari doesn't care,
I think the shock of the news of the IDP bombing sent PMB to the hospital sha o.

Cc: Babacele

1 Like

Re: How Come Please..??? by ybalogs(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please what are you thinking oooo?
Re: How Come Please..??? by Incrizz(f): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
ybalogs:
Please what are you thinking oooo?
grin

But did you notice?
Re: How Come Please..??? by Babacele: 2:35am On Jan 26, 2017
Incrizz dear, hmmm...your very observant. very, very... PMB is shocked about the NAF sabotage and I can bet you Intel would be shared with him in his London ' hospital' even if Mamman D would try to choke him with useless schedules....I hope Aisha would seize this opportunity to once again make King Authur see that he has been bewitched ....very few leaders get this sort a' op in a lifetime.
Truth is those who destroyed Gej's government are here and holding PMB's hands....but he can go rogue- a lil benevolent malevolence will save the country. Check the president's kitchen cabinet alliance with the leadership of the unharmed robbers' chambers ...
This NAF 's deliberate bombing of IDPs could be a blessing in disguise if it would shock PMB into reality . More than ever, we need his military credentials now.
It is not only mosques that are being bombed, these guys in connivance with some ' men of God' are pushing for a religious crisis...abi you see one pulpit with gun telling his army to kill . Christ's follower indeed preaching an eye for an eye. isn't that boko haram ? ain't such minds and postures aiding the bombing of innocent folks and foes alike? we shall overcome all these forces of darkness.
Re: How Come Please..??? by jakandeola(m): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
Incrizz:
That when Jonathan was President, Christians/Churches were the ones getting bombed.

But now that Buhari is President,
Moslems/Mosques are at the ones getting bombed??

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Or, I'm just hallucinating grin

PS
Contrary to popular notion that Buhari doesn't care,
I think the shock of the news of the IDP bombing sent PMB to the hospital sha o.

Cc: Babacele
barstard idiot dont ever comments on my blog
Re: How Come Please..??? by Babacele: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
jakandeola:
barstard idiot dont ever comments on my blog
bros what is that please? blog? barstard idiot? I don't understand pls.
Re: How Come Please..??? by jakandeola(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Babacele:
u nid to see wat she put DAT insult me
Re: How Come Please..??? by jakandeola(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Babacele:
I feel sad I wrote, DAT, but she made me angry. am not a kid dat a small girl will just insult anyhw
Re: How Come Please..??? by jakandeola(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
Babacele:

I feel sad I wrote, DAT, but she made me angry. am not a kid dat a small girl will just insult anyhw
Re: How Come Please..??? by Babacele: 4:29am On Feb 06, 2017
jakandeola:
oh my bad...bros no vex, abeg. Incrizz come apologize ooh...why u go insult an elderly person with decorum? wetin u talk sef?
Re: How Come Please..??? by Babacele: 4:30am On Feb 06, 2017
jakandeola:
u nid to see wat she put DAT insult me
bros, sorry ,no vex...
Re: How Come Please..??? by Incrizz(f): 6:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Babacele:
oh my bad...bros no vex, abeg. Incrizz come apologize ooh...why u go insult an elderly person with decorum? wetin u talk sef?
jakandeola babacele says I should apologise,
So, my apologies even though you started it o, lol
Re: How Come Please..??? by jakandeola(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Babacele:
bros, sorry ,no vex...
Incrizz:

ive accept
Re: How Come Please..??? by jakandeola(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Incrizz:

but u start it
Re: How Come Please..??? by Babacele: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Incrizz:

oya thank you for apologising .....it says a lot about you. I go answer the other post but it will b v lengthy...so let me take my time.
Re: How Come Please..??? by Babacele: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
jakandeola:
ive accept
thank you for accepting....abi make I give u her phone no so that u can help advise her on how to relate with elderly strangers?
Re: How Come Please..??? by jakandeola(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Babacele:
thank you for accepting....abi make I give u her phone no so that u can help advise her on how to relate with elderly strangers?
hahaha cos is tru I sware dat am not a kid
Re: How Come Please..??? by Incrizz(f): 4:08am On Feb 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On The Proposed Nationwide Protest / Nigerian Govt Insists On Secret Trial Of Ex-nsa Sambo Dasuki / Rochas Okorocha Gifts Son Of Music Icon A Brand New Car In Imo State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.