Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) (55003 Views)

Ceiling Fan Falls During A Lecture At UNILAG Yesterday / Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University / Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by hezy4real01(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
She was overwhelmed, that kind at last
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by redcliff: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
after everything work no go dey....which kine happiness be that
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
decode55:
Stupidity.
No offense but, were you picked up from the orphanage?
Like i said, no offense. You don't have to reply.

4 Likes

Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Welcome to the world Jibola. After celebration you now face the real music.
Wish you good fate
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by pedo360: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
lovely. mumcy would always be mummy. shout out to all mothers out there
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by emmytalks(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
When i saw the ttitle..See what happened..I think say dem arrest them ooo
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by bankyblue(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
This is gonna make me cry.......mother like no other......respect to all mother and my wife kiss
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by sundilazo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Endtime convocation
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by leobrownish(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
truly his mum is lovely
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by decode55(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Polyphony:

No offense but, were you picked up from the orphanage?
Like i said, no offense. You don't have to reply.

I wasn't picked from an orphanage. Both my parents are alive and well, Thanks for asking.
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Championlaw200(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mummy jibola surely you shall reap the fruit of ur Labour.... Jibola will not die young, and this prayer is also going to parents who have truly support their children... We shall reap the fruits of your labor.. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
decode55:

I wasn't picked from an orphanage. Both my parents are alive and well, Thanks for asking.
How's that stupidity then?

1 Like

Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by ngmgeek(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
He made his mother proud. So Sweet! cheesy
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by tillaman(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
Wow, what a special mom!! God bless u ma, and to the latest graduate better work awaits by God's grace
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by decode55(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
Polyphony:

How's that stupidity then?

Why would you pour I and my mum water on my graduation day? Isn't that senseless?
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
decode55:
Stupidity.

You dont know what informed the celebration. Maybe the woman is a widow, maybe people have looked down on her and here she us having a child as a graduate. May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by bankyblue(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
decode55:

'Cos they are being stupid.

Ode

Even an IPOB will never say this about their mother! So sorry because u never know what it takes to have a mum or for a mum to see such a happy day.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by EMXTAN1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=decode55 post=53127202]

'Cos they are being stupid. [/quote

am sure uve never seen or been in the four walls of the University...You re the stupid one

2 Likes

Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by softwerk(f): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
decode55:

Why would you pour I and my mum water on my graduation day? Isn't that senseless?

On my convocation day, My dad hugged me like a dog who saw it's owner for the first time in years.
It was the opportunity he never had. So, yes, the mum knows what it feels like.
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by donsharwama(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by isichei14: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:
So we should fry beans?
Is her son the first to graduate from uni.?
Or are they the first people to be poured water on graduation?.....

Mtcheeew yeye!

Haba!!!! At least appreciate the joy of a mother seeing his son through school...

2 Likes

Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
What's the meaning of this
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by decode55(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Polyphony:

On my convocation day, My dad hugged me like a dog who saw it's owner for the first time in years.
It was the opportunity he never had. So, yes, the mum knows what it feels like.

That's entirely different from allowing random people pour I and my mother water. That's utterly senseless.
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Organs(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:
So we should fry beans?

Mtcheeew yeye!

Bros learn to be HAPPY and just enjoy life, everything must not be negative. Na dis negative attitude make your girlfriend leave you now you dey jealous people wey dey celebrate.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2017
decode55:

That's entirely different from allowing random people pour I and my mother water. That's utterly senseless.
Baba Na u sabi
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Alaskum: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
Happy for him grin grin
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by ikgabriel(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
When frustrating life lives with you, don't show it here.
LecciGucci:
So we should fry beans?

Mtcheeew yeye!
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Malakh: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
The education(wisdom) you people seek from the West(Egypt) universal-cities/universities will be destroyed when the Hamashiac returns, it's not for us.This is what boko is trying to achieve but it's gonna be done by Christ.
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by ebenholer(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2017
Eh yah...this will have been more rewarding with a rewarding employment awaiting. My prayer for him in the midst of meaningful job uncertainty.
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by kenejicks(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
Congratulations to the Mother and Son, this is lovely I am elated for both of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Test Your English Proficiency Here (picture) / JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks / WAEC 2019 Maths Questions And Answers | 2019/2020 WAEC Maths Expo, Runz (runs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.