Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) (54980 Views)

Ceiling Fan Falls During A Lecture At UNILAG Yesterday / Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University / Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Scholar8200(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Who sat and watched my infant head when sleeping on my cradle bed..... My mother
Nice line. However today, some kids will end that with, "my creché doll"

1 Like

Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Jadoskii(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Something just apened naw naw....az I jux enter dis thread naso ma guy peek 4 ma fone ,kon see say I dey nairaland na so e lie down beside me o they read the thread,as Im see say na convo pix na so my guy begin dey cry o,(agbalagba fa) ''ogbeni wetin do u Wey u dey cry'.....baba omo I still get 2yrs extra, na so laff catch me o....2yrs ke baba u still dey 300l na... Baba na u o......my nose dey bleed az I dey type naw naw...baba done punch me.....
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by muxyray(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:
So we should fry beans?
Is her son the first to graduate from uni.?
Or are they the first people to be poured water on graduation?.....

Mtcheeew yeye!
Must yousay anythinganything
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Obas101(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
Stupid and disrespectful... In short the boy is a fool
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by HENROSHUN(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2017
zed7:
Mums are the best. Like if u love your mum.
Mums and Dads are the Best!!!
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by MissVirginLuna(f): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:
So we should fry beans?

Mtcheeew yeye!
Never knew you could say such... Mmmmmmh
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by LecciGucci: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

Never knew you could say such... Mmmmmmh

Neva mind dear just trollin around. tongue
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
LecciGucci:
So we should fry beans?

Mtcheeew yeye!

i just spotted one member of bad belle association of nigeria.
Abeg try celebrate gud tins 4 pple life,if ur own nobody 2 help u celebrate no vex better luck next life.
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by adedehinbo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
the guys who poured water on him is my friend, we plays ball together at sport center UNILAG
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
oya welcome to the labour market

1 Like

Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by ikp120(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
Nice one man!
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by tutorago: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Congrats to mom and son.

The main koko now is job issues.

######################################################
Are you a private home tutor or you need the service of a private home tutor?

We are home tuition broker.

kindly send a mail to info@tutorago.com or register at https://tutorago.com
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Smartmey(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
that phone chaiiii grin grin grin grin
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by cutechi(f): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
[quote author=LecciGucci post=53127150]So we should fry beans?
Mtcheeew yeye![/quote

What is this one saying? with your head like tropical almond.
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by edidos: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2017
The mother should go n start praying for a good job instead of dancing alanta
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by codedlee(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
Goat ke..Y will u call a human being a gaot just because he acted like a goat.just chill biko..am not saying he is not a goat for that comment am jus pointing it out that he acted like a goat..infact am confused- he is actually a goat. Lobatan!!quote author=adioolayi post=53127194]
You are saying someone else's Mama is Stupid You be Goat [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by Leovido(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2017
I feel this is crazy tho.

Since they can't afford expensive drink to "wash" the guy, they should've left him intact!
How hin mama go take go house looking like it rained where she was coming from?
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by dandibeat(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Congrats... Man
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by LecciGucci: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
[q0uote author=cutechi post=53130481][/quote]

See ugly gel wey dey beef me grin grin

No start with me... i will forgiv u coz u ar a woman!.
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2017
Is it first class?
Dope tho
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by mayberry1(f): 6:51am On Jan 26, 2017
Ladies, be wary of 'some guys' who are too attached to their mothers, cause their mothers can't live with the fact that they're gonna get married someday and build a home. I've seen mothers like that who want to make decision even in the son's new home, always authoritative and commanding to the new wife(a friend's mother-in-law would always call to ask if belle don enter, or to find out the latest happening in her home, better still cry to the son that the wife has made him abandon her thereby putting unnecessary pressure and causing unrest in the family). Whereas the guy wouldn't want to hurt the mum and the wife, so he let's the wife suffer, while crawling inside his shell. Some mother in-laws forget that we have parents(who have son's too), that don't interfere in their children's affairs.

CAVEAT: To all those who wanna bash me, won't be here to reply you, so save it.
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by patjane(f): 7:33am On Jan 26, 2017
So cute kiss
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by daveson2020(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2017
Chai some tribe for naija too like owambe even when it isn't necessary
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by fpeter(f): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2017
Thisnut:
very sweet to have your family with you on your special day. I never had This , though I pretended like i didn't care about it, but deep inside, i felt that loneliness. When you see parents take out time to be with the kids at the school sport games, graduations and drop em off and pick em everyday, it kinda make one think you were badly parented

You're not alone my dear, most parents didn't know better. They didn't know how much it affected us as kids back then.
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by seawhite: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2017
Sub-scribe your 2017 WAEC exam answers runz with Seawhite.tk with just #2500 for your 2017 WAEC 9 subjects answers runz including Obj,theories + including practicals or (No practicals this goes to Art students).
Send us your mobile phone number to 08137837198 for 2017 WAEC sub-scriptions details.
NOTE:That our 2017 WAEC answers runz ends on 30th of February 2017.So sub-scribe your 2017 WAEC answers runz with us now and be free from WAEc wahala.
NOTE:That our WAEC answers are 100% trusted and reliable so no need of be scared of getting fake answers from Seawhite.Just send us your mobile phone number to 08137837198 for your WAEC exams answers sub-scription details.
You can still visit our website @ www.seawhite.tk
For your latest WAEC news update.
You can also whatsapp www.seawhite.tk with 08137837198 for more details concerning any of exam your about to write.
Re: Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) by mustoupha(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
The boy has a job already o haters. He works in Etisalat and earn big time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / Test Your English Proficiency Here (picture) / Pls Can HND Distinction Go For Masters Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.