Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

International Wizkid Or Local Olamide – Who DO You Think Is The Boss ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / International Wizkid Or Local Olamide – Who DO You Think Is The Boss ? (1160 Views)

Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Wizkid Or Harrysong: Who Killed The Ankara Concept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Wizkid Or Local Olamide – Who DO You Think Is The Boss ? by Auntielinda(f): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2017

International Wizkid or Local Olamide – Who DO You Think Is The Boss ?.
Olamide & Wizkid are not a strange or new name in the entertainment industry. Bothe names are both recognised in and outside of nigeria.
Wizkid is a nigeria artiste who has more interest in being known globally / in the world entertainment.
Olamide on the other hand sticks to his Hard core nigeria / africa fans and giving them his best.
Now with wizkid aim and Olamides too. Who do you think is doing well ? Wizkid just dropped a song featuring Efya ”Daddy Yo”, and the track is a nay + i think wizkid is getting more interested in his Outsider fans then the Nigerians, i could remember wizkid in the time of Pakurumo , Tease Me , Jaiya , Thank you and alot more. But now what we now get from him is something different. And olamide still keep repping his old ways and still yet hes still recognised globally too.
Now the question is, Musically , Delivery and Hits dropping, who is still the Boss ?

http://www.hypestv.com/2017/01/international-wizkid-or-local-olamide-who-do-you-think-is-the-boss/
Re: International Wizkid Or Local Olamide – Who DO You Think Is The Boss ? by Afriifa(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Talk only for Nigeria
Re: International Wizkid Or Local Olamide – Who DO You Think Is The Boss ? by Emma003: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2017
OP, were you in haste when you were typing? All I can see is erroneous post, though the comprehension was comprehensible
Re: International Wizkid Or Local Olamide – Who DO You Think Is The Boss ? by Auntielinda(f): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
Emma003:
OP, were you in haste when you were typing?
All I can see is erroneous post, though the comprehension was comprehensible
bad grammers right ?
Re: International Wizkid Or Local Olamide – Who DO You Think Is The Boss ? by 2dice01: 12:30am On Jan 26, 2017
i think small doctor is better cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Picture Of An Ageless Jay Z / My Grandmother Made Me Return To Five Star Music -- Harrysong / Kylie Jenner Flaunts Killer Curves As Real-life Barbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.