Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Can I Build On This Land? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Can I Build On This Land? (15010 Views)

"This Land Is Not For Sale" Notice Is Causing Stir Online (Photo) / Please Avoid This Land Investment Mistake / Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by thirdeye(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2017
it is possible though very tight, text me us email to send u something similar done in d past 08026228682
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by akbello(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2017
Bro, u need to talk to an Architect who will help u out, I can see the parcel of land I'd between two roads which automatically increases the set back and u need a quantity surveyor to help u with ur budget even if u want to build a sky crapper ur budget is very important. We at Butterworth Nigeria limited will help u realise it dreams and help u achieve it value for money.
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by Alasi20(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2017
Of course house....
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by jasperkrekre(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2017
this is not bad at all...if you wish to be a landlord I'd advice you go for 4nos 2bedroom flat...I.e. 2nos on the ground floor and 2 other on the first floor...I'm working on something similar for a client. and I gave him the options of 4 nos 2 bedroom or 2 nos 2 bedroom flat on a wing and a duplex (for the landlord) on the other wing...it's all about proper planning...
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by ifeanyi83(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2017
Oga pay for the services of an Architect. The didn't come free or charge did it
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by adebaxton(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2017
Alajiki:
Experts in the house,

Please I need your candid advice on this. I just acquired the parcel of land shown on the attached survey plan. I am contemplating building a bungalow consisting of 2 units of 2 bedroom flats and 4 units of room and palour self contain while still leaving enough parking space. Can this be descent and appealing to prospective tenants?
The location of the land is a determinant for the prospective of the types of tenant. The land will accommodate the 2 nrs of 2bedroom Upstairs and the 4Mini flats on the ground floor with 4 cars parking space.
My advice allow an Architect draw 3 types of plan considering the ventilation system for the apartments on the ground floor.

I want all apartments to be on the zero floor. No storey building.
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by Ningi2020(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

A toilet and an Amala and Ewedu restaurant

You can build a shrine at the back
The Op just ask a question, if u dnt ve a straight answer to dat cnt u just read and move on,
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by PqsMike: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2017
A beautiful bungalow/duplex can sit on that...and still have enough space for swimming pool.

For Architectural drawings click here

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome

To know how much it will cost you click here

https://www.nairaland.com/3294175/cost-building-estimate-quotations
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by sheftyxz(m): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2017
it will work. U can contact mi: 08068713508 below are sample of a room and parlor self contain

Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by 1Naijiria(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Alajiki:
Experts in the house,

Please I need your candid advice on this. I just acquired the parcel of land shown on the attached survey plan. I am contemplating building a bungalow consisting of 2 units of 2 bedroom flats and 4 units of room and palour self contain while still leaving enough parking space. Can this be descent and appealing to prospective tenants?

The land is up to a plot now.
If you relate what is in your mind depending on your pocket,
we will help you get something reasonable.
Enugu office line -07057188217
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by Nurudeen2(m): 10:02am On Jan 26, 2017
The desired design can be achieve, attach is a design I did on a half plot of land {333.06 sq. mts.} comprising of a unit of 2 bedroom flat and 3 bedroom flat with ample parking space. Your parcel of land from the survey plan is approximately 800 sq. mts. I can be reached via {tijanin@lftzc.com} for further discussions thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by Samdeejay100(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2017
call me on this no; 08039421314. am a surveyor,

Alajiki:
Experts in the house,

Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by BabaD69: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2017
This is over half a plot, you can build 4 flats 2 bed room each, and still have space for 2 shops in the front corner.
BiafranBushBoy:

hut shocked
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by martins946: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2017
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders. Pls can an architect or a builder help me with a good plan of a four bedroom bungalor. All room en-suite, two sitting rooms, a pent house en-suite if possible, with a sit out in front.Any similar plan is acceptable. My e-mail is ( neboh48@gmail.com) Thanks
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by olatoyib: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2017
46.66 + 53.99 +18.5 + 18.20 =134.35m
The land is more than a plot. it is possible to have 2units of 2bedrooms and 4 self contain room and parlor but parking space may not be enough if all tenants get car.
Call me let's talk. 08058525241

Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by hisMrs(f): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
Alajiki:
Experts in the house,

i think the only way u can build all that on that tiny piece of land is to make it a storey if not the apartments will be too small
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by tushbobo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2017
Alajiki:
Experts in the house,

Hi bro,

You can achieve what you want as stated with adequate parking space.
The land is bigger than a standard plot.
You can contact us at nigerianhouseplans.com and we will give you a functional and cost effective design.
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by didisky(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
talk to an architect
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by ItzWonderz(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Well,,,u fit build a big football centre with bar,,,trust me,,,u"ll earn ur money more dan d 30% bonus mmm promised u.
wink Dnt thank me,,wt re nairalanders for
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by princeifynicky(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
It depends on ur pocket bro... But twin 2 bedroom flats ensuite will be ideal because of d land size. Whatever your decision at d end, ifynicky Building Contractors is here to help you make it a reality. We are a reputable building firm based in Ibadan. However, we also execute building projects anywhere in Nigeria. So reach out to us for quality and affordable building projects.

Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by darenyx(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
undecided
Alajiki:
Experts in the house,

In the south and east... This is way over a full plot .... Just a little below two full plots of land....

Your specified design 2 units 2 bedroom + 4 units selfg contain would fit in ....

+234-803-484-3342
darenyxaid@gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/2196267/contemporary-nigeria-building-designs-hafux
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by darenyx(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
undecided
Alajiki:
Experts in the house,

In the south and east... This is way over a full plot .... Just a little below two full plots of land....

Your specified design 2 units 2 bedroom + 4 units sel f contain would fit in ....

+234-803-484-3342
darenyxaid@gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/2196267/contemporary-nigeria-building-designs-hafux

1 Like

Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by Heymus(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
From your survey plan i can see your land is a corner piece which takes more set back both front and side. And you're planning to have enough car patks Think about it. You can talk to me on 08036879623 or olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by Alajiki(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

Now, I know I am cursed. I don't know my father, I don't have a job and my mother is an ashawo. I must commit suicide.

Uhmmm...gently jup into lagoon. We won't miss you.
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by shams040(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2017
U can build wat u stated bt it wld b in two floors to get adequate parking space because in Lagos state 1 unit must av at least 2parking space.

You can consult me for more info
*EGC & ASSOCIATES*

*Our AIM*:
To bring to your finger tips the best in *Town Planning and GIS Mapping Services* and related fields of endeavours inclouding Architectural Designs, Structural Designs, EIA etcetera.

Our Objectives:

1. Processing and perfection of title documents(survey plan, consent, C of O among others);
2. Building plan design and approvals;
3. Layout design and approval;
4. Technical report writing for residential; commercial, industrial and institutional uses eg EIA, TIA;
5. Project development and management;
6. G I S & Remote Sensing Mapping;
7. Academic & Business Research Analyst;
8. 3D Modelling and Animation;
9. Offering professional advice on land and landed property matters; and
10. Solid Waste Management.[code][/code]

☎: 08165536883,08116568722
www.egcandassociates.org.ng
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by shams040(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2017
Where is d land located if nt Lagos u can get wat u want.
*EGC & ASSOCIATES*

*Our AIM*:
To bring to your finger tips the best in *Town Planning and GIS Mapping Services* and related fields of endeavours inclouding Architectural Designs, Structural Designs, EIA etcetera.

Our Objectives:

1. Processing and perfection of title documents(survey plan, consent, C of O among others);
2. Building plan design and approvals;
3. Layout design and approval;
4. Technical report writing for residential; commercial, industrial and institutional uses eg EIA, TIA;
5. Project development and management;
6. G I S & Remote Sensing Mapping;
7. Academic & Business Research Analyst;
8. 3D Modelling and Animation;
9. Offering professional advice on land and landed property matters; and
10. Solid Waste Management.[code][/code]

☎: 08165536883,08116568722
www.egcandassociates.org.ng
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by ArcToyin(m): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
martins946:
Good afternoon my fellow nairalanders. Pls can an architect or a builder help me with a good plan of a four bedroom bungalor. All room en-suite, two sitting rooms, a pent house en-suite if possible, with a sit out in front.Any similar plan is acceptable. My e-mail is ( neboh48@gmail.com) Thanks
I can but don't have the specified design. Designs of duplex with 2 units of two bedroom on a half plot, four units of 3 bedrooms on a plot and a four units of one bedroom together with 3 bedroom and 2bedrooms on a plot of land with numerous spec of designs, I have done. You can reach me on davidoluwatoyin41@gmail.com or 08064918538

What is the size of land you are having.
Re: What Can I Build On This Land? by ArcToyin(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Alajiki:
Experts in the house,

I did a design recently of 4 units of one bedroom with a 3 bedroom apartment(all ensuite) on a plot of land having a corner piece. I can try yours if you willing, reply my post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tired Of Crazy Billing?? Use This Bill Calculator To Estimate Your Light Usuage / Expert Warns On Dangers Of PVC Building Materials / LASEMA Demolishes Partly Collapsed Building In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.