Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide (3283 Views)

NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers / Rivers State Begins Payment Of N15,000 To Corpers / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide by infocabal(m): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2017
The rate at which our Nigerian Bank 'legally' steal from us is becoming alarming and unbearable.

In 2013, I opened a savings account with access bank with the sole aim of depositing my little earnings only and not to withdraw, even while as an undergraduate

To my greatest surprise, after 6 months of savings, Access bank debited my account with different so called
Charges and fee. Efforts to see the manager proved abortive. So I told the cashier I want to close my account. I was asked to bring a long list of credentials which was intended to discourage you from closing it.

So I withdrew all my money and planned never using them again.

Fast forward to 2016, in orientation camp, We were 'forced' to open an account with the same bank.

Just like other corps member, we reluctantly registered having no other option. Giving them a 'reluctant benefit of doubt' maybe they have changed.

Alas, they are now even worst.
Charges include sadFrom December 2016 - January 2017)

#1. Stamp DUTY - N50 (stamp duty for 2months account without entering bank)

#2.Card Annual Maintenance - N1100 (okay, maybe normal)

#3. Admin Fees - N105 - (monthly )

#4. Card processing fee - N105 (monthly)

#. Exorbitant sms charges.

Etc

When my state allawee is just N895 (instead of 1k, because bank remove their own)

My question is, HOW CAN YOU SAVE IN A SAVINGS ACCOUNT?

I think Banks in Nigeria are the new legal scamming Institution we have!

Re: Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide by ibkgab001: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2017
....access to fraud....
Re: Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide by dingbang(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2017
Something is smelling...
Re: Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 26, 2017
Thank you for banking with us.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide by bodamoshoody: 8:03am On Jan 26, 2017
Yeah bro they keep deducting till your account enter minus and still keep deducting
Re: Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide by Cation25(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2017
access bank, the worst bank so far...I don't blame them I blame NYSC who forcefully made us open an Acc with dem...they are all bunch of fraudsters
Re: Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide by Cation25(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2017
access bank, the worst bank so far...I don't blame them I blame NYSC who forcefully made us open an Acc with dem...nemesis will soon catch up with dem for their fraudulent activities
Re: Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide by femolacqua(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Thank you for banking with us.
And there goes the reply you get while doing a transaction in the bank.
Re: Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide by Samiecocu(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hi, I saw your comment about the debits on your nysc account. I will like to be of help, kindly inbox me your phone number so i can get in touch. Thanks
Re: Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide by infocabal(m): 6:01am On Jan 27, 2017
Hurray, they have received sense oh grin

Re: Access Bank - A Big Scam To Corpers Nationwide by infocabal(m): 6:02am On Jan 27, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Homepage things

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A Stream 2..EKITI ..weeee Waaaa Ooooooo / Nysc D.g Bans Concessional Posting For Corps Members / NYSC Batch A 2 Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.