Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! (887 Views)

Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by bolaino(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2017
After Mr Johnson Suleiman Made Incidiary statements about His Bodyguards shooting at sight any Fulani they see around him. some Fulani have now become scared and are now in hiding for fear of their lives. and it is not right. Fulani are known to be Nomadic in nature and they are very peaceful people. and the criminals who are attacking these places all over the country are not Proven to be Hundred percent Fulani. they could be anybody because nobody usually sees them when they commit these atrocities and go. the only people who see them are the dead ones so how sure is Mr Johnson Suleiman that these criminals are of Fulani descent? to have ordered for the killing of Fulani herdsmen around him and mind you. where his Church headquarters is. in Auchi. A place known to be hospitable to Fulani people because of its Unique landscape. but his statements have endangered the lives of Innocent Fulani Herdsmen Families it is not fair. I hereby use this Medium to call on the Country security apparatus in the form of the DSS to please for the sake of the peace and oneness of this country to please get the relevant documents and signatories that would see to the successful arrest of this Mr Johnson Suleiman. and I want to advise the DSS to use more Tact this Time around. they should forget Gov. Fayose. we will handle him. but first they should successfully Arrest The Mr. Johnson. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by lovat(m): 7:54am On Jan 26, 2017
You have been know to be n addict of one cheap drug so i won't ypu serious

6 Likes

Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by Tunami(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2017
bolaino:
After Mr Johnson Suleiman Made Incidiary statements about His Bodyguards shooting at sight any Fulani they see around him. some Fulani have now become scared and are now in hiding for fear of their lives. and it is not right. Fulani are known to be Nomadic in nature and they are very peaceful people. and the criminals who are attacking these places all over the country are not Proven to be Hundred percent Fulani. they could be anybody because nobody usually sees them when they commit these atrocities and go. the only people who see them are the dead ones so how sure is Mr Johnson Suleiman that these criminals are of Fulani descent? to have ordered for the killing of Fulani herdsmen around him and mind you. where his Church headquarters is. in Auchi. A place known to be hospitable to Fulani people because of its Unique landscape. but his statements have endangered the lives of Innocent Fulani Herdsmen Families it is not fair. I hereby use this Medium to call on the Country security apparatus in the form of the DSS to please for the sake of the peace and oneness of this country to please get the relevant documents and signatories that would see to the successful arrest of this Mr Johnson Suleiman. and I want to advise the DSS to use more Tact this Time around. they should forget Gov. Fayose. we will handle him. but first they should successfully Arrest The Mr. Johnson. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
kai, wayray mani bobo yi sha.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by bantudra: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2017
arrest him...someone with so many followers is not allowed to talk anyhow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by BudeYahooCom: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2017
yoruba muslim narratives..

6 Likes

Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by Eastactivist: 8:04am On Jan 26, 2017
They should feel that fear small, the mere sight of fulani herdsmen has always been a pain in the ass of peaceful farmers and villagers who always go into hiding...

Then I ask, How many fulanis are arrested for their crime??

Villagers should defend themselves because of how prone those places are whether in North or south

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by dunkem21(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2017
But, somebody threatened parallel government cheesy

6 Likes

Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by bolaino(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2017
bantudra:
arrest him...someone with so many followers is not allowed to talk anyhow...
This Is a Honest Human being. May God bless you.
Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by chriskosherbal(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2017
Really !!!
Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by BrokenTV: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2017
bolaino:
This Is a Honest Human being. May God bless you.
How many of the Fulani killer herdsmen have been arrested , have you arrested and question the one that paid Fulani to stop the killings.
Abeg if you don't have anything meaningful to say kindly shut up,

5 Likes

Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by shanicemel(f): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2017
bolaino:

This guy is sick l swear with all this plenty English u speak here u successfully said rubbish. Now Apostle suleman is to be arrested why didn't u say this about the Islamic clerics and ulammah that said rubbish atvAbuja l pray for u, u will feel the terror of these hausa fulanis on ur family

2 Likes

Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2017
bolaino:
drug kills real quick. Quit drugs!

1 Like

Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by bolaino(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2017
shanicemel:

This guy is sick l swear with all this plenty English u speak here u successfully said rubbish. Now Apostle suleman is to be arrested why didn't u say this about the Islamic clerics and ulammah that said rubbish atvAbuja l pray for u, u will feel the terror of these hausa fulanis on ur family
why do you think my family has not suffered at the hands of these criminals posing as Fulani Herdsmen... but has your own family Suffered from their attacks?

1 Like

Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 26, 2017
bolaino:
If you need sense, just ask politely!
So many people dey here wet fit borrow you sense.
For example if you ask lala and e no give you open thread. We go gather abuse am!
Why disgrace your family and generation as a whole?
I've seen these Fulani men on rampage and I know they are demons. Do you know that they actually drink the blood of their victims..yes you heard me....drink.

By the way stop weed.
Else your next post will be how to assassinate the presi.........

2 Likes

Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by Freelancer2015(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2017
bolaino:
Talk is cheap. Arrest apostle Johnson Suleiman and see what happens.
Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by bolaino(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Freelancer2015:
Talk is cheap. Arrest apostle Johnson Suleiman and see what happens.
they will Arrest him and pastor Ayo. there is no stopping it. it is their destiny to go to krench
Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by bolaino(m): 11:11am On Jan 29, 2017
Mr Johnson Suleiman should follow due process. he does not need that much lawyers if he knows he is innocent.
Re: DSS Must Arrest Apostle Suleiman!!! by bolaino(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
bolaino:

(1) (Reply)

Ten Shocking Bible Verses Your Pastor Doesn’t Want You To Know About! / The Authenticity Of Ibn Ishaq / Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.