Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? (883 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by pafestula(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
I need an answer to this question

Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by Penalty82(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret things belong unto the Lord our God:but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by BiafranBushBoy: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Before I answer you... you will answer mine.

where do they manufacture the air you breath!

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin shocked grin

Cain was married to his sister!

Adam and Eve had other children besides Cain, Abel and Seth.

Although there is no obvious scriptural reference for this claim, theologians have argued favourably in this school of thought.

However, if you are not satisfied....ask Baba God!
I'm sure he will answer you ( Jeremiah 33:3)

God truly is the custodian of secret things. (Deuteronomy 29:29)
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by Elmojiid(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
adam and eve where seprated so eve travel also and met cain and they give birth to children
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by Jetjacky(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
The answer is simple, not all person from the time of old were documented in the Bible, only those that matter. Imagine even the other kids of Adam and Eve weren't clarified. The Bible was skimming through man generation, only paying attention to the root of the chosen descendant and what befell them. wink
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by Jetjacky(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Elmojiid:
adam and eve where seprated so eve travel also and met cain and they give birth to children
wrong.
Jetjacky:
The answer is simple, not all person from the time of old were documented in the Bible, only those that matter. Imagine even the other kids of Adam and Eve weren't clarified. The Bible was skimming through man generation, only paying attention to the root of the chosen descendant and what befell them. wink
innosaint27:
grin shocked grin

Cain was married to his sister!

Adam and Eve had other children besides Cain, Abel and Seth.

Although there is no obvious scriptural reference for this claim, theologians have argued favourably in this school of thought.

However, if you are not satisfied....ask Baba God!
I'm sure he will answer you ( Jeremiah 33:3)

God truly is the custodian of secret things. (Deuteronomy 29:29)
correct.
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by ultron12345: 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

plants
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by BiafranBushBoy: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
ultron12345:
plants

Are plants inside my house?
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by ultron12345: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Are plants inside my house?
even if the plants aren't inside your house, they produce the oxygen you breath outside and then it enters your house through your window, door or any other opening
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by BiafranBushBoy: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
ultron12345:
even if the plants aren't inside your house, they produce the oxygen you breath outside and then it enters your house through your window, door or any other opening

Nop!

How many plants are in the Sahara desert? Do we have oxygen there?
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by ultron12345: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Nop!

How many plants are in the Sahara desert? Do we have oxygen there?
There is oxygen in deserts and there are plants in the desert, xerophytic plants, they produce oxygen, and again, oxygen produced in the parts of the world with high vegetation is carried by wind in the upper part of the atmosphere round the globe, including deserts and parts with low vegetation density.

Now, you see how you put yourself and your religion to ridicule.

God of the Gaps..........The fact that you don't know what causes something doesn't mean that it's caused by God.

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by BiafranBushBoy: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
ultron12345:

There is oxygen in deserts and there are plants in the desert, xerophytic plants, they produce oxygen, and again, oxygen produced in the parts of the world with high vegetation is carried by wind in the upper part of the atmosphere round the globe, including deserts and parts with low vegetation density.

Now, you see how you put yourself and your religion to ridicule.

God of the Gaps..........The fact that you don't know what causes something doesn't mean that it's caused by God.

Hahahahaha.... nice explanation!! grin grin cheesy cheesy

another one.

How does the things I say with my mouth become meaningful to your ears? cheesy
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by ultron12345: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahahaha.... nice explanation!! grin grin cheesy cheesy

another one.

How does the things I say with my mouth become meaningful to your ears? cheesy

Exactly what they do when their God and they themselves have been defeated
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by BiafranBushBoy: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
ultron12345:

Exactly what they do when their God and they themselves have been defeated

Defeated?

Where did the fight happen?

Do me a favour... go to the nearest shrine close to your house... insult the chief priest and scatter the shrine.

Record yourself on you-tube... and I promise to denounce my religion.

Do it.
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by johnydon22(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Penalty82:
Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret things belong unto the Lord our God:but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by johnydon22(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Plants.

But how does this concern or have an relevance on the issue raised by the OP?

1 Like

Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
johnydon22:
Plants.

But how does this concern or have an relevance on the issue raised by the OP?

brb
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by aaccountable1: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
ultron12345:
plants

then animals MANUFACTURE Carbon dioxide..

there is a cycle called the carbon cycle. u recycle what has already been manufactured. that is why it is called a cycle. not carbon creation.

we breath in oxygen and exhale carbondioxide, plants take in Co2 and release O2. neither animals nor plants created these gases. we only utilise them for our survival.
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by aaccountable1: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
the cycle represents series and sequences of chemical reactions. the law of conservation of mass ( secondary sch) states that in a chemical reaction elements are neither created nor destroyed.
so the reactions do not represent an actual creation process. they only utilise what is present .
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by olaolutreasure(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dats rit
Re: Can Any Christian Give Me An Answer To This Question? by obisco4u: 1:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Why talk too much... We all know that account of creation and the creator are all a lie.
But sha pastor and his family need to chop.

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Comes Very Hard On Naijagospelworld Blog On Instagram For.. .. / Anointing For Victory By Pastor E.a Adeboye / Understanding Monitoring Spirits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.