Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,692 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Stand With Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stand With Apostle Suleman (259 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2017
christians should defend themselves. What was the response of the Muslims to the slaughter in southern kaduna.

what is the response of the govt to herdsmen killings?

most of them say this rascals are not from nigeria. that means that they are illegal immigrants murdering citizens. so we can as well do to them what libyans do to nigerians.

my opinion sha.

ISTANDWITHAPOSTLESULEMAN.

I am no coward.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Sincerity / He Bears Burdens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.