Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM (62611 Views)

Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by donfemo(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:
How are we sure you got it from Diamond bank?

What's wrong with Nigerians of today? You could have drawn the attention of the security man to it if true and the next day you will have witness when you go bavk to the bank.

Diamond bank might take action against you for defamation

I was trying so hard to understand what you were saying here, She used a diamond bank ATM and you talking Poo. Witness cos she is going to court? You think a security man the next day will support you against the bank when you make your case?

1 Like

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Seunpaul01(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:

What's wrong with Nigerians of today? You could have drawn the attention of the security man to it if true and the next day you will have witness when you go bavk to the bank.

My dear, some people are naturally born mumu. It runs in their blood. He has seen a big deal in this, it is a new thing to him.
Olodo upon 50
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
sweerychick:
I got this money yesterday night from diamond bank ATM, I'm still shocked at how a whole Atm machine would be dispensing such a note.? I think banking authorities should mind the kind of notes the load in their ATM machines undecided

abeg make Una see undecided
instead of u to take it back to the bank u brought it here to nairaland, I wonder if u expect nairalanders to change it for u. this madness of creating stupid thread for every nonsense has to stop. pls when is ur next menstrual flow happening? I hope u would post it here then at least to create a topic.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by mcruto1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
embarassed embarassed he might be correct though, i got two bad notes from access bank. i paid it back to them ASAP.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Seunpaul01(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
sweerychick:
I got this money yesterday night from diamond bank ATM, I'm still shocked at how a whole Atm machine would be dispensing such a note.? I think banking authorities should mind the kind of notes the load in their ATM machines undecided

When will u grow up. Is it yesterday u came to this earth.

Arindin.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by assana: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
[quote author=sweerychick post=53146340]I got this money yesterday night from diamond bank ATM, I'm still shocked at how a whole Atm machine would be dispensing such a note.? I think banking authorities should mind the kind of notes the load in their ATM machines undecided

abeg yours is even better mine was complete fake #1000 note from Ecobank Atm machine ile ille ketu I don't know why they will load such ill money in Atmsad

1 Like

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by jeff1607(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
You got it at night then spend it @ night
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by eezeribe(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:

Your logic is senseless and baseless... If it were you who received even a torn 100 naira note,I am sure you would go into the banking hall to fight the Manager...

3 Likes

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Handsomebeing(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2017
This is so sad. Disgrace them on twitter. U will see the speed at which they will use in replying your message.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by efilefun(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
Leave that dude he must be a staff of diamond bank
emeraldknytt:
Do you take pictures of an ATM dispensing cash?
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by eezeribe(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
sweerychick:
so I'm dumb enough for going to diamond bank branch and using their ATM abi. Without knowing is diamond bank Well done

Just ignore him... His ignorance is pathological
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by musco4me: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2017
sweerychick:

Let me chip in some info.
Its likely the money was in a bundle and was nt detected while loading the ATM or it happened during the process of dispensing.
Some strong or weak currencies sometimes HV some of the parts chopped off while leaving the cassettes up to the dispenser b4 reaching the customer. The torn part of this particular currency u displayed might even be somewhere inside the ATM towards the reject bin.
If u had noticed it at the bank premises, u would HV returned it and they will change it for u.
We are humans. Nobody is above mistake. This could be human or machine error.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Peterlawyer(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
desquad:
bloody liar undecided
yl
yes is true I got same here in mkd yesterday at access bank ATM uni Agric
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Peterlawyer(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
I got the same issue here in makurdi yesterday at access bank ATM uni Agric. thank God I spend it
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:

a diamond bank worker spotted.

1 Like

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Debbime(f): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
No be una dey carry that kind money go bank?

Once, we all start taking care of our money, we wont see this.

lovat:

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by eezeribe(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2017
emeraldknytt:
He might be speaking the truth. Here is one I got from Fidelity Bank's ATM... I went to the bank, and I was requited. I sharply sent an Email to FB's customer email service but that was a non factor as it wasn't even replied nor was it verified to ratify my claim. All is well sha

There is nothing well about dispensing torn notes...
You should have used nairaland and Twitter to disgrace Fidelity bank...
Suffering and smiling has caused more problems for Nigerians,than it has solved.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by emeraldknytt(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
donfemo:

Bank's don't really use their info emails. Get their customer service email and redirect your mail. Good luck
Thanks but I already had it resolved. I went to the branch and I was well addressed and urged to inform the security man should such occur again. Thanks once again.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by jd1986(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
dominique:
Perhaps the money got shredded in the machine.
Who knows.... cry
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by 2shur: 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
guy man lock up
dash beggar for street...200.100.50.20..i dey always sho them love wit those.
do yurself and your bank a favor.
drop it on the road for beggars and needy
ud be blessed within a short period
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by emeraldknytt(m): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
eezeribe:

There is nothing well about dispensing torn notes...
You should have used nairaland and Twitter to disgrace Fidelity bank...
Suffering and smiling has caused more problems for Nigerians,than it has solved.
I do not believe in such however it is a huge disgrace. I was going to resort to that if the branch's customer service had treated me unfairly. To be candid, I was accorded a reasonable amount of respect.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by rapidcash1: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2017
*STOP DOUBTING WHILE YOUR MATES ARE MAKING MONEY*
*WELCOME
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by pepperandsalt(m): 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
pls take heart, na recession wahala
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by airminem(f): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:
The thing there is that why should we believe it was Diamond bank atm that paid you.

You ran to social media to tell us tales from the hood without a single evidence

Do you mean i cant have some ill notes and walk into any Nigerian bank at least one, and would have the ill notes changed humbly ?
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by onyidon22(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by princedegreat(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
*OPEN LETTER TO NYSC, ACCESS BANK AND CONCERNED CITIZENS.*

(From an Aggrieved NYSC Corps Member)

I am a Batch B, Stream 1 NYSC Corps member currently serving in Ogun State. I wish to write of the exploitation, shady deals and inconvenience NYSC Ogun state and Access Bank are putting us through.

During registration in Camp-Sagamu, we were told to compulsorily open a new account with Access Bank (the only bank that came to camp). And just like everybody else I did, despite informing the Access Bank staffs that I was operating an Access Bank account already. (I would leave the bad attitude, gum-chewing and gossip engrossed response of the staff for another day).

Some days to the camp, we saw alerts for our 'allowee' - 19,800 naira. Only to realise later that 1,300naira was deducted for ATM Card without an alert from them. This was the first sign of exploitation and fraudulence. Why?
- an ATM Card is charged for 1000 naira, Where did the additional 300 naira come from? Whose pocket did it go?
- why were we not duly alerted of the deduction?

So, camp closed and we all went back to our homes to prepare for proper PPA resumption. Only for some of us to receive SMS that transactions on our accounts have been stopped due to BVN and signature related issues. The inconveniences this caused left many of my mates stranded. All due to negligence of Access Bank staffs.

Furthermore, within the last 10 days, we have been bombarded with different types of charges, draining an already insufficient 19800 naira.
- Card maintenance fee: 1100 naira
- Monthly Admin processing fee: 105 naira
Postage stamp and others sef join.
Kilode?
Wetin dem dey maintain? After deducting 1300 naira?

State no pay, PPA no pay.....still on top 19800 we go chop, pay rent, transport, buy data, keep body together.
Allowee don finish before e enter sef.

Now the 19800 is being threatened by familiar foes.

As Corps Members, we expect the NYSC to push for discounted initiatives for us, not cut-throat instances we have now.

We appeal to NYSC and Access Bank management to free us from these shackles.

Our vow is in sun and rain.
Not in exploitation and corruption.

Prince
_NYSC Corps Member._
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by ayindejimmy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:
The thing there is that why should we believe it was Diamond bank atm that paid you.

You ran to social media to tell us tales from the hood without a single evidence

Mr man
Are you a Diamond Bank staff?
You're takin it personal

Even on the counter, they pay such notes. That's one of the reasons I usually count my monet b4 leaving

I think the op can return the money and get a good one, as long as it's not fake

1 Like

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by buchai: 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nigerian's images in money is tattered I don't know how our image will look like in the world now.
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by opius: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:
How do we know you are saying the truth?

Waiting be ur own , must you know ?
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by edimolu(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
lovat:

You are wrong....a bad way to reply
Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Irritating poos called comments! I wish I could slap sm pple 4rm here. Y couldn't u jxt view d post and leave d thread @ once 4 d sensible thread u've bin searching for all ds while. @OP, consider d sensible comments & do d needful jare. Me neva fnd maisef in such shoe. Gudluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM by bigtt76(f): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
LMAO ...they should reconfigure their ATM into asking the currency note quality we would like oooo! Since they cannot sort their currency notes again #uselessBanks

sweerychick:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Business Ideas To Start With 50k / Women Now Making Jewelry Out Of Their Partner's Semen In Kinky New Trend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.