Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses (16383 Views)

Abrogated Verses In The Holy Qur'an: Why Differences In Wording? / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by keyanZuzer: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
osuofia2:

ITS OBVIOUS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.....THE MESSAGE IN THE QURAN IS CLEAR.....KILL ALL INFIDELS TAKE THEM NOT AS A FRIEND
Yup! That's probably it. It's either you have a very low IQ or you don't know how to read

2 Likes

Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by amunites19(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
I think there is really confusion about the verses of Qur'an that talk about Jihad, not to only to non-Muslims but to Muslims too, for my understanding for a person to really understand the Qur'an verses need to known what was the reason for a verse to be Narrate to prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) because Qur'an's verses were revealed one by one base on the happening events during prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), like the verse that talk about travelers can stop fasting during Ramadan while travelling and fast their missing ones latter after Ramadan when they finish the travel, it was revealed during Ramadan when people during prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) travelled and they were in difficult condition.
For my understanding the verses that talk about killing in Qur'an were revealed during wars and which happened that mostly it was the Muslims that were attacked first then they depend themselves, so the verses don't mean Muslims should just be killing non-Muslim (enemy) any time.
when I saw many verses that talk about Muslims should not force others to convert to Islam and I known Qur'an can never be contradicted, and prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) live together with non-Muslims, where by many of them testified how good he was, Some times it is we the Muslims that did not really understand the Qur'an.
But this is my understanding and Allah knows better and if there is anything any body understand differently feel free to explain to me. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by ngolokante(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
They are not gonna listen...I have developed a thick skin to the ravings of these people...only Allah can change their hearts...before I used to get demoralized by the antics of these people but when I understood that Allah as described their condition in His book and understood their plans, gimmicks and shenanigans, rather than get upset when they spew what is in their stomachs and exhibit the darkness of their souls, I just pity them

1 Like

Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by win3k: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
ngolokante:
They are not gonna listen...I have developed a thick skin to the ravings of these people...only Allah can change their hearts...before I used to get demoralized by the antics of these people but when I understood that Allah as described their condition in His book and understood their plans, gimmicks and shenanigans, rather than get upset when they spew what is in their stomachs and exhibit the darkness of their souls, I just pity them

Deception, Lying and Taqiyya - Does Islam permit Muslims to lie?

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

Quran
Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir (vol 4, p 49)

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.
Hadith and Sira
Sahih Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

Sahih Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permitted in order to deceive an "enemy."

Sahih Muslim (32:6303) - "...he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them)."

Sahih Bukhari (50:369) - Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Muhammad's insistence. The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered.

From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) - "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...

"One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie."
Notes
Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them. There are two forms:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind"wink while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
ladiesBOO:

you're still defending Islam and claiming is a religion of peace while nairaland is busy asking me if I'm a Muslim just for me to comment on a thread......I AM NOT and I CAN NEVER BE!!!.
If it's a religion of peace why will it compel you not to accept anybody that's not a Muslim?
why will your so called holy book regard non muslims as infidels(same line Boko Haram uses)

If we're talking about religion of peace, let's talk about a religion that accepts other religions, let's talk about a religion that won't tell you to kill a human being just because he's a pagan or Muslim, a religion that accommodates ppl, not the one that agrees that being violence is fulfilling the will of Allah......that Nigeria has this terrorism issue today is because of ISLAM.
OK, let's take for instance, Al shabab, ae Qaeda, Boko Haram and the host of other terrorist groups, how many of them are Christians, how many of them are muslims or even traditional worshippers?
I wouldn't like to generalize issues but a Muslim who is not a terrorist is only separated from being one by a cobweb.

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 2 corinthians 6: 14

No much difference from the bible except I do not undastnd wat av been reading

1 Like

Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Abdulazeez007(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
yoros:
Lies lies lies, stop defending terrorist inducing passages of the Quran
just like d man on suit brain washed its brethren to pay tithes as seen in a book, the hes got fleet of private jet and d bethren stil trks around.
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Omudia11: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lmao...it is pertinent to know the difference between Judaism and christianity. Christians are commanded "OnLY", to love, not kill unlike Muslims.
TeamSimple:

You are also not a christian if you don't kill non believers , Homosexuals,socerers, disvirgined girls etc as written in the bible
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Omudia11: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Couldn't disprove it. Islam is a terrorist religion. Argue with your ancestors.
keyanZuzer:
grin grin Awesome research work. Is that all you have to say?
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by ladiesBOO(m): 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
BlueWizAngel:

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 2 corinthians 6: 14

No much difference from the bible except I do not undastnd wat av been reading
I hope you also read where the Bible asked us to "slay" non Christians?.......defenceless defender

2 Likes

Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by keyanZuzer: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Omudia11:
Couldn't disprove it. Islam is a terrorist religion. Argue with your ancestors.
Lol! I ain't arguing with you bruhh. It is I agree with you. So, don't cross our part or I'll have to behead you. grin. Now, you can go tell that to your ancestors
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by ngolokante(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
win3k:

Deception, Lying and Taqiyya - Does Islam permit Muslims to lie?

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

Quran
Quran (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quran (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves" against danger, meaning that there are times when a Muslim should appear friendly to non-Muslims, even though they should not feel that way..

Quran (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway. (The next verse refers only to those who have a personal agreement with Muhammad as individuals - see Ibn Kathir (vol 4, p 49)

Quran (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who had to "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Quran (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts" The context of this remark is marriage, which explains why Sharia allows spouses to lie to each other for the greater good.

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.
Hadith and Sira
Sahih Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

Sahih Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permitted in order to deceive an "enemy."

Sahih Muslim (32:6303) - "...he did not hear that exemption was granted in anything what the people speak as lie but in three cases: in battle, for bringing reconciliation amongst persons and the narration of the words of the husband to his wife, and the narration of the words of a wife to her husband (in a twisted form in order to bring reconciliation between them)."

Sahih Bukhari (50:369) - Recounts the murder of a poet, Ka'b bin al-Ashraf, at Muhammad's insistence. The men who volunteered for the assassination used dishonesty to gain Ka'b's trust, pretending that they had turned against Muhammad. This drew the victim out of his fortress, whereupon he was brutally slaughtered.

From Islamic Law:

Reliance of the Traveler (p. 746 - 8.2) - "Speaking is a means to achieve objectives. If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible (N:i.e. when the purpose of lying is to circumvent someone who is preventing one from doing something permissible), and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory... it is religiously precautionary in all cases to employ words that give a misleading impression...

"One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie."
Notes
Muslims are allowed to lie to unbelievers in order to defeat them. There are two forms:

Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to the Muslim identity.

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind"wink while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression.

Muruna - 'Blending in' by setting aside some practices of Islam or Sharia in order to advance others.

Hahahahaha!!!"An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32"...but when non Muslim apologists and preachers of hate deliberately quote and misconstrue verses of the Qur'an and skip the ones that does not appeal to their hate filled ideology its all fun and games to you ko?
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by keyanZuzer: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
ngolokante:

Hahahahaha!!!"An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32"...but when non Muslim apologists and preachers of hate deliberately quote and misconstrue verses of the Qur'an and skip the ones that does not appeal to their hate filled ideology its all fun and games to you ko?
Very true. In this way of life (Islam) you gotta be strong

1 Like

Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Sman37(m): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
yoros:
Lies lies lies, stop defending terrorist inducing passages of the Quran
You the real terorrist man read Exodus 22: 20
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by FactualSpeech: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
It is funny that non Muslims like to quote the Qur'an out of context and whet the context or analysis is presented to them they still prefer to show their ignorance.
The funny thing is,if a verse of the Bible is quoted with similar statement they either say it is old testament or you cannot understand it without the spirit.
WHAT HYPOCRISY!!!
You can understand the Qur'an better without being a Muslim but a Muslim can't understand the Bible better without being a Christian.
Be fair to yourself for once!!
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by FactualSpeech: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
uvalued:

yes true but we have a NEW TESTAMENT which have emphasized LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF and guess what we dont emphasis the above... oh do you want us to grin

your response was as expected.until those parts are removed from the Bible,we will both accept that Christianity preaches terrorism,simple and straightforward

3 Likes

Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by FactualSpeech: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
I seem not to understand English any longer,someone please explain this for me

New International Version
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"
New Living Translation
And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'"
English Standard Version
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”
Berean Study Bible
And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them here and slay them in front of me.'"
Berean Literal Bible
Furthermore, these enemies of mine, those not having been willing for me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.'"
New American Standard Bible
"But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence."
King James Bible
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Holman Christian Standard Bible
But bring here these enemies of mine, who did not want me to rule over them, and slaughter them in my presence.'"
International Standard Version
But as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king—bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!'"
NET Bible
But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king, bring them here and slaughter them in front of me!'"
New Heart English Bible
But bring those enemies of mine who did not want me to reign over them here, and kill them before me.'"
Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“However, those my enemies, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them and kill them in front of me.”
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Bring my enemies, who didn't want me to be their king. Kill them in front of me.'"
New American Standard 1977
“But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence.”
Jubilee Bible 2000
Moreover, those enemies of mine, who were unwilling that I should reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.
King James 2000 Bible
But those my enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me.
American King James Version
But those my enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me.
American Standard Version
But these mine enemies, that would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Douay-Rheims Bible
But as for those my enemies, who would not have me reign over them, bring them hither, and kill them before me.
Darby Bible Translation
Moreover those mine enemies, who would not [have] me to reign over them, bring them here and slay [them] before me.
English Revised Version
Howbeit these mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Webster's Bible Translation
But those my enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Weymouth New Testament
But as for those enemies of mine who were unwilling that I should become their king, bring them here, and cut them to pieces in my presence.'"
World English Bible
But bring those enemies of mine who didn't want me to reign over them here, and kill them before me.'"
Young's Literal Translation
but those my enemies, who did not wish me to reign over them, bring hither and slay before me.'
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Mouthgag: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
uvalued:

yes true but we have a NEW TESTAMENT which have emphasized LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF F and guess what we dont emphasis the above... oh do you want us to grin
Very stupîd statement.
So the old testament is not part of the Bible again? Why didn't you people burn out old testament out when new testament came? That reminds me, your Jesus even said he came to fulfill the laws (old testament) and not to condemn it. But you silly hypocrites calling yourselves Christians today will only preach out the ones that suits your lifestyles from the Bible. And your yahoo boys pastors will never also stop using malachi to preach about tithes.
Nonsense!
Bloody hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by uvalued(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
FactualSpeech:
It is funny that non Muslims like to quote the Qur'an out of context and whet the context or analysis is presented to them they still prefer to show their ignorance.
The funny thing is,if a verse of the Bible is quoted with similar statement they either say it is old testament or you cannot understand it without the spirit.
WHAT HYPOCRISY!!!
You can understand the Qur'an better without being a Muslim but a Muslim can't understand the Bible better without being a Christian.
Be fair to yourself for once!!

truly yes but have you seen a christian quoting the verses to perpetrate any beheadings... just show me NONE.....just one
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by uvalued(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mouthgag:

Very stupîd statement.
So the old testament is not part of the Bible again? Why didn't you people burn out old testament out when new testament came? That reminds me, your Jesus even said he came to fulfill the laws (old testament) and not to condemn it. But you silly hypocrites calling yourselves Christians today will only preach out the ones that suits your lifestyles from the Bible. And your yahoo boys pastors will never also stop using malachi to preach about tithes.
Nonsense!
Bloody hypocrites.

wow you want me to obey the old testament to kill homos etc ? pls be honest about it since its in the old testament
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by uvalued(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
FactualSpeech:

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"
New Living Translation
And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'"
English Standard Version
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”
Berean Study Bible
And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them here and slay them in front of me.'"
Berean Literal Bible
Furthermore, these enemies of mine, those not having been willing for me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.'"
"But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence."
King James Bible
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
But bring here these enemies of mine, who did not want me to rule over them, and slaughter them in my presence.'"
But as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king—bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!'"
NET Bible
But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king, bring them here and slaughter them in front of me!'"
New Heart English Bible
But bring those enemies of mine who did not want me to reign over them here, and kill them before me.'"
“However, those my enemies, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them and kill them in front of me.”
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Bring my enemies, who didn't want me to be their king. Kill them in front of me.'"
“But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence.”
Jubilee Bible 2000
Moreover, those enemies of mine, who were unwilling that I should reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.
King James 2000 Bible
But those my enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me.
But those my enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me.
But these mine enemies, that would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Douay-Rheims Bible
But as for those my enemies, who would not have me reign over them, bring them hither, and kill them before me.
Darby Bible Translation
Moreover those mine enemies, who would not [have] me to reign over them, bring them here and slay [them] before me.
English Revised Version
Howbeit these mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
But those my enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Weymouth New Testament
But as for those enemies of mine who were unwilling that I should become their king, bring them here, and cut them to pieces in my presence.'"
World English Bible
But bring those enemies of mine who didn't want me to reign over them here, and kill them before me.'"
but those my enemies, who did not wish me to reign over them, bring hither and slay before me.'

please which verse and chater
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by uvalued(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
FactualSpeech:

your response was as expected.until those parts are removed from the Bible,we will both accept that Christianity preaches terrorism,simple and straightforward

kwesion which christian have taken up the so called verses to commit murder..pls just show me.one example
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Mouthgag: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
uvalued:

wow you want me to obey the old testament to kill homos etc ? pls be honest about it since its in the old testament
I don't care. But that what your religion preaches.
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by keyanZuzer: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
FactualSpeech:

New Living Translation
English Standard Version
Berean Study Bible
Berean Literal Bible
King James Bible
NET Bible
New Heart English Bible
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Jubilee Bible 2000
King James 2000 Bible
Douay-Rheims Bible
Darby Bible Translation
English Revised Version
Weymouth New Testament
World English Bible

Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
I will never argue with Christians
1. Their religion have no base or root
2. Bibles contradict each.
3. Jesus Christ never read bible
4 Paul wrote 80% of bible
5. Read bible from A to Z , no place in it that is called bible. So who name it bible?
6 which of the bible am even talking about, king James version, goodnews or amplifier bible etc.
7 if you are jesus followers, how did jesus worship GOD ? And which church jesus was he the founder?
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by win3k: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
I will never argue with Christians
1. Their religion have no base or root
2. Bibles contradict each.
3. Jesus Christ never read bible
4 Paul wrote 80% of bible
5. Read bible from A to Z , no place in it that is called bible. So who name it bible?
6 which of the bible am even talking about, king James version, goodnews or amplifier bible etc.
7 if you are jesus followers, how did jesus worship GOD ? And which church jesus was he the founder?

A very good excuse for following religion started by a child rapist terrorist.

If there is a hell mohammed is there waiting for other terrorists like him.
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by FactualSpeech: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
uvalued:

please which verse and chater
Luke 19:27
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by FactualSpeech: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=keyanZuzer post=53181747][/quote]

I am not surprised,so u can quote verses from the Quran to say it is propagating terrorism but anybody that point out same verse to you from the Bible is an idiot cos u av neva read that verse........Luke 19:27

In Oyedepo's voice
WHAT NONSENSE!!!
WHAT HYPOCRISY!!!
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by FactualSpeech: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
uvalued:

yes true but we have a NEW TESTAMENT which have emphasized LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF and guess what we dont emphasis the above... oh do you want us to grin

edited... we will urge them to have a.NEW editted koran expunging the following so that terrorists wont use the following claiming is allah words

Lwkmd oooo......do u think the Qur'an is like a text book that has versions and edited copies?
Standard version,Revised standard,Jehovah witness version,kjv,Catholic version et al..............We don't need to edit or delete anything from the Qur'an to deceive anybody. Our religion is straight forward and nobody can tell me what to do if there are no evidences to it.
some misguided few are given you opportunity to say all these thrash because the western world created them to fight Islam. Donald Trump accused Obama of creating ISIS,the latter is yet to denounce the statement. Hillary Clinton said they created al-Qaeda and co,you all assume not to hear that part....the list can go on and on but yet that does not mean we need to edit God's Word to suit any individual

Salaam
Shalom
Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by keyanZuzer: 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
FactualSpeech:

I am not surprised,so u can quote verses from the Quran to say it is propagating terrorism but anybody that point out same verse to you from the Bible is an idiot cos u av neva read that verse........Luke 19:27

In Oyedepo's voice
WHAT NONSENSE!!!
WHAT HYPOCRISY!!!
Lol! I'm a Muslim. I told you not to argue with them
Re: Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses by Olaniyi021(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jazakalahu khairan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Observe Eid-El-Fitri Prayers At Home" Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Muslims Again / Ruling On A Wife Refusing Her Husband A Cowife / How To Sleep According To The Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.