Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria (52491 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Alasi20(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by osusuallstars: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
payback the initial deposit, no wahala
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Sovet: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
The lies continues.... No b chuddy b these!

5 Likes

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by PointZerom: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2017

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Andrella51(f): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
MMM wahala
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by visijo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
extradition is the next step... Na BuBU cause all these..
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
Seun very soon devil go come dey meet u for lying lectures, as u wan dey turn hustler blogger dey carry lies dey come front page. But it's none of my business.

Meanwhile for your BITCOIN check my signature.

4 Likes

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Mayflowa(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mouthgag:
The bastard made nothing less than 4 BILLION naira in just one year. shocked

What is 4 million? Or you meant 4 billion. Only papa nkechi provided 6 million naira help

3 Likes

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by scachy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
Expecting MMM to pay u is like expecting a sheep to give birth to a goat. Some Nigerians r stubborn n stup!d, when u warn them that MMM is a scam they would call for ur head.now they are abusing chuddy as if they didn't see the warning on MMM website. Mtcheeew!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
The same story has been going round all the blogs for two weeks now. Even as at yesterday some still report it as "breaking news'. all stories copied from same initial source. na waa o

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by preciousan(f): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Wow....thats why i like GHW,have you guys seen the recent measures put in place on GHW?
I bet that was what finished MMM
Check my signature.
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by hawlahethan(m): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
OP dey lie die...in as much as we are trying to bastardize MMM, let's get our facts right

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Annibiteye: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mumu meets mumu must make mumu meet Mavrodi make matter messed more!!! Goodluck to participants!!!
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
scachy:
Expecting MMM to pay u is like expecting the second coming. Some Nigerians r stubborn n stup!d, when u warn them that MMM is a scam they would call for ur head.now they are abusing chuddy as if they didn't see the warning on MMM website. Mtcheeew!!!
MMM is this, MMM is that, patronizers are stupid, they are fools...but people made money from it and a lot went in knowing the risks involved. So really, how much have you made for your self asides your monthly salary...assuming you even have a job.

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by princessayesha(f): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
I dont blame the guy for grin he is obviously not safe here

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by applechekers: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Krak(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
metronaija:
The hope mavrodians have of retrieving their ‘investments’ and ‘profits’ from the Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM) Ponzi scheme continues to dim by the day, as Nigeria’s top guider, Chuddy Ugorji, has reportedly fled the country.

It was gathered that Ugorji, left Nigeria with his wife to the Philippines.

He fled the country when many investors were waiting to be paid their money with the accrued interest.

Chuddy’s relocation came barely 24 hours after he released new conditions for payment of participants.

He had given the impression that the Ponzi scheme had started paying outstanding money to participants of the scheme. But the payment is just symbolic.

Meanwhile, the ponzi scheme issued new guidelines on Wednesday.

It said, “As a necessary measure, we decided to set limit to withdrawal this week thus the N31,000 maximum withdrawal on your PO.

“We are still committed to prioritise paying smaller amounts first and gradually increase the amount to higher ones. The system does the calculations and knows how to calculate everyone’s mavros.

“Between Friday that we opened and today, hundreds of thousands of GH orders have been matched.
More and more GH orders will be matched as time goes on. If you see error notification when trying to GH, just keep trying.

“PH to GH is still a suggestion to be tabled before Sergey Mavrodi for consideration. Disregard any info suggesting that you must PH to GH till further announcement in your PO. Freezing of bonuses for now is another suggestion to be tabled before Sergey Mavrodi for his consideration. Which means if approved, you will only be able to GH your personal contributions for now until the system recovers and stabilises.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/why-mmm-top-guider-chuddy-ugorji-and.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

This is a lame and half-baked article. It did not address the claim contained in the headline which is WHY HE AND HIS WIFE FLED NIGERIA.

And I wonder why such should be on the frontpage.

NOTE: I am not a participant of MMM, neither am I for or against it. I am just an officious bystander.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by brownlolly(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Meanwhile... somewhere in the Philippines... grin

I hate this picture
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Mouthgag: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mayflowa:

What is 4 million? Or you meant 4 billion. Only papa nkechi provided 6 million naira help
Check what you quoted
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by seangy4konji: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Enjoying your money on some oriental dishes and hoes baby.

Na from who get plenty we go collect for who not get.
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
hawlahethan:
OP dey lie die...in as much as we are trying to bastardize MMM, let's get our facts right
you believe Ugorji, u don't believe NL. I can post any past picture and claim I snapped I today. Has this picture paid your money?? Na novelty match go provide help??

7 Likes

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by gabbrri(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
novelty match mmm 3days ago

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
silastemplar:
MMM is this, MMM is that, patronizers are stupid, they are fools...but people made money from it and a lot went in knowing the risks involved. So really, how much have you made for your self asides your monthly salary...assuming you even have a job.
people made money, did you make? Assuming you made, What percentage made money and what percentage lost their money? Unitelligent folks eerywhere!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by abbey621(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
silastemplar:

You my friend are a typical example of why this country will not get better anytime soon!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by supereagle(m): 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
Our curses can get him
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by chineduho: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
The answer you seek is in my signature below.
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by timilinda(f): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
awa:
stories again...Why won't they just give people back their initial capitals and stop all these excuses....

From where? When there's no central acct?

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by macgodon: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
Luizkid:
make una remove una useless bonuses, just pay pple dia initial investment
OK I will personally see to that

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by win3k: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jengem:
Fear

But why phillipines?

I guess no extradition treaty with naija

ibos love asia, mostly because of drug dealing. he will soon find another career in crime there.

ibos and crime like goat and yam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by iPopAlomo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
brownlolly:

I hate this picture

no vex...
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by eezeribe(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
priceaction:
Together ,he has changed their world. From being smart to being dumb. Next time when seun and many other folks warn you here of a scheme like this, you will run far.

Don't mind those dumb and gullible people who thought they were smart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stock Market Jumps To 15-year High After Emefiele’s Suspension / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad / MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.