Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria (52493 Views)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by yinkslinks(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
I repeat again chuddy was in church on Sunday. You bloggers are lairs.
metronaija:
The hope mavrodians have of retrieving their ‘investments’ and ‘profits’ from the Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM) Ponzi scheme continues to dim by the day, as Nigeria’s top guider, Chuddy Ugorji, has reportedly fled the country.

It was gathered that Ugorji, left Nigeria with his wife to the Philippines.

He fled the country when many investors were waiting to be paid their money with the accrued interest.

Chuddy’s relocation came barely 24 hours after he released new conditions for payment of participants.

He had given the impression that the Ponzi scheme had started paying outstanding money to participants of the scheme. But the payment is just symbolic.

Meanwhile, the ponzi scheme issued new guidelines on Wednesday.

It said, “As a necessary measure, we decided to set limit to withdrawal this week thus the N31,000 maximum withdrawal on your PO.

“We are still committed to prioritise paying smaller amounts first and gradually increase the amount to higher ones. The system does the calculations and knows how to calculate everyone’s mavros.

“Between Friday that we opened and today, hundreds of thousands of GH orders have been matched.
More and more GH orders will be matched as time goes on. If you see error notification when trying to GH, just keep trying.

“PH to GH is still a suggestion to be tabled before Sergey Mavrodi for consideration. Disregard any info suggesting that you must PH to GH till further announcement in your PO. Freezing of bonuses for now is another suggestion to be tabled before Sergey Mavrodi for his consideration. Which means if approved, you will only be able to GH your personal contributions for now until the system recovers and stabilises.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/why-mmm-top-guider-chuddy-ugorji-and.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by bantudra: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2017
DrMuzungu:
It doesn't stop to amaze me why this guy wasn't arrested the day he started his scam in Nigeria. Why was he allowed to continue with his cr.ap for that long?!

the problem is,nobody forced them to give their money at gun point..they gave it wilfully..

that is the loophole....
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by hawlahethan(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
majekdom2:
you believe Ugorji, u don't believe NL. I can post any past picture and claim I snapped I today. Has this picture paid your money?? Na novelty match go provide help??

And who told u i av money there?
jst get a life by getting ur facts right n stop behaving like a slowpoke,,,, is dat 2much to ask for?
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by bantudra: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
the only way to get money is to work hard with your hands....their is no other way...

thats why the islam laws are superior..

you are not allowed to ask for zins when you borrow money to others..

you give 20k,you get 20k back...

anything else is a scam....

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Sanchase: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Haha when we tried to warn them, they came up with a long mad list saying MMM is even in Australia, Canada, USA.

We have seen how they changed the world cheesy
Who even asked you to change the world? grin

cjshooter:
MAVRODIAL CHUDI

TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
.SORRY......

TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THERE FADA NYASH

NB: IF YU WANNA 'GET HELP',YOU GO TO A HOSPITAL,IF YOU WANNA 'PLEDGE HELP' ,U MOVE DOWN TO A REHABILITATION CENTRE..

AM ALWAYS HERE TO READ MMM NEWS ONLY!!! IRANU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by wakes: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
ok na
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by akarich007(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
bantudra:

greed is not smart...

That chuddy guy fit dey nairaland self

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Unclerukus: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
idupaul:
Now he has become a fugitive ...Was there actually any winner in MMM? I don't think so ..While most people lost money chuddy made money but lost his freedom and dignity
Lol, what freedom? My guy is probably buying a big house in the choicest places in Philippines now. He can't be extradited back to Nigeria, that why he went there. Smart but very cunning.
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
misleading topic, the post never gave reasons why he left. he simply left because he has scammed nigerians and was scared of being indicted
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by bantudra: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
akarich007:

That chuddy guy fit dey nairaland self

who knows..who realy cares..

i knew this pyramid system since the late 90s..

even as a teenager i already knew this system...

it came from america..
but the americans were smart enough to close it down after a while....
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by nikz(f): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
cjshooter:
MAVRODIAL CHUDI

TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
.SORRY......

TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THERE FADA NYASH

NB: IF YU WANNA 'GET HELP',YOU GO TO A HOSPITAL,IF YOU WANNA 'PLEDGE HELP' ,U MOVE DOWN TO A REHABILITATION CENTRE..

AM ALWAYS HERE TO READ MMM NEWS ONLY!!! IRANU
Hahahahaha ouch dat hurts! Still laughing......

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by DrMuzungu(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
CXLVII:
This dude condemned people's life's

Some people will never remain the same

Everyone with just a bit of common sense would know this is a scam. But no, people want to make money no matter the risk. This is just a consequence of that.
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by bantudra: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
atleast they are not blaming buhari because they were scammed...
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
hawlahethan:

And who told u i av money there?
jst get a life by getting ur facts right n stop behaving like a slowpoke,,,, is dat 2much to ask for?
that's what Y'all keep saying. Did you see any name calling on my post?

4 Likes

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by bantudra: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2017
make una learn from una mistake,lick your wunds and move on..next time another assshole comes and talks about quick money,you know...

if you fall for this a second time then your own already pass redemption...

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
nikz:

Hahahahaha ouch dat hurts! Still laughing......

MAVRODIAL LAUGH

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by uncleade(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
If you see error notification when trying to GH, just keep trying. HAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sanchase:
Haha when we tried to warn them, they came up with a long mad list saying MMM is even in Australia, Canada, USA.

We have seen how they changed the world cheesy
Who even asked you to change the world? grin

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
prettyboi1989:
misleading topic, the post never gave reasons why he left. he simply left because he has scammed nigerians and was scared of being indicted

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
Me at the moment. sad angry

Chuddy...

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
yinkslinks:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Johnnynash(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
I just wonder where the hell you people get or fake stories from all because of mmm. This chuddy in question has done nothing wrong in bringing this program to Nigeria and pls do your assignment well before u mislead people with fake news. Chuddy is my personal friend and my Church member and he has .not fled and not planning to. I was still in Church live and direct with him last Sunday. If you people don't stop this fake rumors you will end up making some people commit suicide with the way you carry useless and baseless rumors on social media.
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by progress69: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
Johnnynash:
I just wonder where the hell you people get or fake stories from all because of mmm. This chuddy in question has done nothing wrong in bringing this program to Nigeria and pls do your assignment well before u mislead people with fake news. Chuddy is my personal friend and my Church member and he has .not fled and not planning to. I was still in Church live and direct with him last Sunday. If you people don't stop this fake rumors you will end up making some people commit suicide with the way you carry useless and baseless rumors on social media.

Pictures with Google map location and time stamp,
Videos of Chuddy and MMM wife dancing in church with Church clock corresponding with video time stamp
Or u are one those those people that destroyed MMM and we don't believe!

3 Likes

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by scachy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2017
silastemplar:
MMM is this, MMM is that, patronizers are stupid, they are fools...but people made money from it and a lot went in knowing the risks involved. So really, how much have you made for your self asides your monthly salary...assuming you even have a job.
Who raised u? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Soljaboi44(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Sergeant Mavrodi himself cool
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Gofwane(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Buahahaha... I just like this chuddy guy. Uncle chuddy, pm me so that i can give you a sweet advice at the cost of 10k. Or better sef make i give you the advice for free. Just go any chemist for phillipines, buy bleaching cream, use am for 1 month, grow beards and head back to naija and join your magas to be shouting 'chuddy don run with our money yeh' grin

none of them will be smart enough to recognise you,

1 Like

Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Mayflowa(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mouthgag:

Check what you quoted

LoL. Na wa o. I need to go check my eyes. cheesy

But joke aside? Did you modify it before I quoted you? You are a badddd guy
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by Mayflowa(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2017
yinkslinks:

If this is true, then Chuddy is not really sensible. He is putting his life in danger. For someone that scammed a whole nation, he would sure be wiser than this.

my verdict: I do not believe you!
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by rhames(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
Lesson learnt.Ponzi Schemes dont last. grin
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by walemoses2(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
I dont really know how OP feels posting a misleading information,Chuddy plays a novelty football match last week at Egbeda and he was in Church on Sunday.
I strongly feels,therez a personal beef score somebody like metronaija and various contributors jumping to conclusion want to settle with him.
Somebody like Chuddy if he becomes rich through MMM ,is that anybody headache,when he was PHing several months without receiving any help,where were you?.
Even if you see it as a responsibility to inform the populace of something that you have seen,you dont have to lie,why would a grown up man like metronaija lie like this,am sorry for you,remeber whatever you sow you shall reap.
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by krisoboi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
tongue :Phmmmmmmmmm all.the mmm guys dont have data to browse ohhhh!!! Good for ur deaf ears :Phmmmmmmmmm all.the mmm guys dont have data to browse ohhhh!!! Good for ur deaf ears
Re: Why MMM Top Guider, Chuddy Ugorji And His Wife Fled Nigeria by noziz(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stock Market Jumps To 15-year High After Emefiele’s Suspension / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad / MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.