Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,955 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

BRT Introduces New Transport Fares - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BRT Introduces New Transport Fares (33574 Views)

Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW / Libya Returnees Reject Edo Govt N1000 Transport Fares / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by refreshrate: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Even with the plagues in Egypt during Moses & Pharaoh's time I don't think it was this much.

Nigerians it seems you people have wronged God in selecting this despot for a president.

Who knows what's next ?

1 Like

Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by willibounce1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
No time when this country no go scatter. No light, no water, bad roads, satanic leaders, everything they increase, salary no increase.

Even people wey do blood money and yahoo dey complain. Old man bugi don dabaru Nigeria. Meanwhile one mumu guy for NL dey tell me say BRT na part of growth and development in south West... I just dey laugh
Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by Splashme: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
Lagosians voted massively for buhari,so they should enjoy the sweet change, they deserved it grin
Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2017
Day11:
Suffering continues

Bubu..God will judge u angry

Oga it's getting boring and people don't take you serious anymore..

Is Buhari the Governor of Lagos State?
Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by Montaque(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
doctokwus:

The issue is that as bad as d PMB govt has turned out to be,there is no candidate out there who is not utterly corrupt and whose ability to take us out of this economic nightmare is guaranteed.
Rather than vote in any member of d killer party,PDP,or face d grim prospects of another PMB term,if God keeps him,I feel Osinbajo,divinely enthrolled by circumstances and allowed a full 4yr term from 2019,is d safest option.
He may or maynot take us of d woods,but d nightmare of anyone of Saraki,Atiku,Lamido,Kwankwaso etc being president of this country,is a sure recipee of taking us back to the era of free looting,besides not aving any hope of having an economic plan to end d severe hardship in d land.

See u.
Osinbajo my foot. I don't blame buhari one bit for all that's economically happening. He is a hollow man.
I blame his VP, he isn't fit and qualified for his position. The constitution of this country pictured an economic VP, reason why he heads the national economic council. But this government has no economic blue print. What the VP has which he advocates for day and night thru Laolu Akande is the 5k stipend. So u see he has no macro economic skills.
Where else does he measure up? Religious balance, truthfulness, assertiveness, etc. Please don't mention that man again. he is worse than his oga.
Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by nbright: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2017
doctokwus:

The issue is that as bad as d PMB govt has turned out to be,there is no candidate out there who is not utterly corrupt and whose ability to take us out of this economic nightmare is guaranteed.
Rather than vote in any member of d killer party,PDP,or face d grim prospects of another PMB term,if God keeps him,I feel Osinbajo,divinely enthrolled by circumstances and allowed a full 4yr term from 2019,is d safest option.
He may or maynot take us of d woods,but d nightmare of anyone of Saraki,Atiku,Lamido,Kwankwaso etc being president of this country,is a sure recipee of taking us back to the era of free looting,besides not aving any hope of having an economic plan to end d severe hardship in d land.
Osinbajo is useless
Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by ajepako(f): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
masseratti:
no we wont,the ex govt didnt work thats why we changed it,if this does not work we change it also,thats the beauty of democracy.

And you think this one will willingly reliquish power even if he loses an election?

l dont think so...we are stuck with chanji...
Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
in fact your write up is too long Mr BRT, why don't you go ahead and increase the fares tomorrow, February is just a long time for that increment, abeg can some one deport to Togo cos I am tired of Nigeria, I want to go back to my country which is Ekiti State
Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
in fact your write up is too long Mr BRT, why don't you go ahead and increase the fares tomorrow, February is just a long time for that increment, abeg can some one deport me to Togo cos I am tired of Nigeria, I want to go back to my country which is Ekiti State
Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by greatdave(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
goshen26:
*WHY AM HAPPY THAT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT*!!!

*...ODIDERE AYEKOTO...*

*Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country*.

*At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN reasons why we should accept his Presidency*.

*Had it been Buhari did not become President*:

*1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre*.

*2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1*.

*3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created*.

*4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends*.

*5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school*.

*6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public*.

*7. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free*.

*8. We will think that by now Boko Haram will be a thing of the past*.

*9. We will think that by now all corrupt leaders will be in jail*.

*10. We will think that by now Electricity will be 24/7*

*11. We think that by now Nigeria will be the Greatest and strongest Economy in the world*.

*12. We will think by now a bag of rice will be N5000 with a boom in Agriculture*.

*13. We will think by now Nigeria would have recovered all looted funds*.

*14. We will think by now Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Independent State of Biafra*.

*15. We will think that by now Nigeria would have gotten 3 standard working Refinery*.

*16. We will think that by now Nigeria would have stopped importation of fuel*.

*17. We will think by now office of the First Lady will no longer exist*.

*18. We will think by now National Assembly salary would have been cut down to 50%*.

*19. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created*.

*20. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta*.

*21. We will think that by now Chibok girls would have been rescued*.

*22. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter*.

*23. By now everybody will be blaming Goodluck Jonathan and calling him clueless*.

*The list is almost endless..."*

*This is Nigeria of 2016*

*The Minister of Agriculture studied French*

*The Minister of Education studied Accounting*

*The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations*

*The Minister of Power studied Law*

*The Minister of Communications studied Law*

*The Minister of Transport studied English*.

*Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery*

*Minister of Budget and national planning studied law*

*Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine*

*Minister of Petroleum studied Law*

*IGP studied Agriculture*

*I didn't say anything ooo but I hope u know why our economy is on recess

Deep. They promised CHANGE, we didn't ask what kind. Yet my people will refuse to come out to protest. We all scared to die... Ready to continue suffering in silence. What a country!
Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by masseratti: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2017
ajepako:

And you think this one will willingly reliquish power even if he loses an election?

l dont think so...we are stuck with chanji...
no previous government has being able to hold Nigeria to ransom, this won't be different, tbh as in effective as this government is, we actually dodged a bullet with the last administration, you don't want to imagine what Nigeria will be by now if pdp was still in power, if apc does not relinquish power if they lose election, hmmmm you don't want to know what will happen then.
Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by Ishilove: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
hucienda:
Change.

Some folks won't forget that word in a long time.
Like seriously
Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by MarieSucre(f): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
Nigerians voted for suffering... You had options but Tinubu led you to dig your own graves..

God have mercy!
Do you really believe Jonathan would have been enjoyment?
Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by Phobia1: 1:05am On Jan 27, 2017
idupaul:
NO winners in the heartless Buhari Govt ..Please my fellow Nigerian no matter your age, creed or language it's time we all agree that Buhari is a disaster and it's about time he leaves
unfortunately in Africa there's nothing like resign. You either complete your 4years if not 8 or die
Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 27, 2017
ntoooooooooooooooooooor

wen u all were calling someone clueless. u didnt see this coming.
now your suffering will continue to go worse.

all you dat voted and campaigned for this SHIT.
you all will die in dis hardship.
death will visit you all one after the other.
you will cry but no one will answer.
Re: BRT Introduces New Transport Fares by Nicur: 7:56am On Jan 27, 2017
goshen26:
*WHY AM HAPPY THAT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS THE PRESIDENT*!!!

*...ODIDERE AYEKOTO...*

*Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country*.

*At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN reasons why we should accept his Presidency*.

*Had it been Buhari did not become President*:

*1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre*.

*2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1*.

*3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created*.

*4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends*.

*5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school*.

*6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public*.

*7. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free*.

*8. We will think that by now Boko Haram will be a thing of the past*.

*9. We will think that by now all corrupt leaders will be in jail*.

*10. We will think that by now Electricity will be 24/7*

*11. We think that by now Nigeria will be the Greatest and strongest Economy in the world*.

*12. We will think by now a bag of rice will be N5000 with a boom in Agriculture*.

*13. We will think by now Nigeria would have recovered all looted funds*.

*14. We will think by now Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Independent State of Biafra*.

*15. We will think that by now Nigeria would have gotten 3 standard working Refinery*.

*16. We will think that by now Nigeria would have stopped importation of fuel*.

*17. We will think by now office of the First Lady will no longer exist*.

*18. We will think by now National Assembly salary would have been cut down to 50%*.

*19. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created*.

*20. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta*.

*21. We will think that by now Chibok girls would have been rescued*.

*22. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter*.

*23. By now everybody will be blaming Goodluck Jonathan and calling him clueless*.

*The list is almost endless..."*

*This is Nigeria of 2016*

*The Minister of Agriculture studied French*

*The Minister of Education studied Accounting*

*The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations*

*The Minister of Power studied Law*

*The Minister of Communications studied Law*

*The Minister of Transport studied English*.

*Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery*

*Minister of Budget and national planning studied law*

*Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine*

*Minister of Petroleum studied Law*

*IGP studied Agriculture*

*I didn't say anything ooo but I hope u know why our economy is on recess
point of correction minister of petroleum - WAEC!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians / 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.