Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) (24370 Views)

Abiriba Kingdom In Abia Holds 600-Year-Old ‘Itu Eye’ Ceremony In Grand Style / Benin Kingdom In Edo State Remained Part Of The Expansive Yoruba - Ooni Of Ife / Coronation Of Godwin Oguyenbo As The Pere Of Olodiama Kingdom Edo Causes Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by pwettiejay(f): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
Una do well
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by dwag: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Will take the op serious when he start mentioning the communities in tarakiri kingdom abi na clan!!! Anyway no need I no think say him go sabi........but if you do .....hmm .....den I go start to ......follow you. anyway nice update.......

1 Like

Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by Opharhe: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Interesting.

This is our maternal ancestral homeland, we the people of Ughelli and all Oghwoghwa descendants of the Urhobo Nation.

fratermathy Efewestern make una come see my Ijaw people grin
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by Ohamzee: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
NJPot:

u are mad

Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
One known criterion to be ijaw is , you must not be lightskinned.
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by johnbuck81(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
So none of them can walk on the water like Master Jesus and them say dem get juju?
shut up if u don't know what to say.
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by mikron(m): 12:39am On Jan 27, 2017
leofab:
We niger deltans are doped when it comes to cultural display
proudly bayelsa
Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by mikron(m): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2017
smiley

Re: Cultural Ceremony To Crown The Pere Of Tarakiri Kingdom In Bayelsa (photos) by agrovick(m): 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
I miss that region sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Oro Priests In Ikorodu / Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Learn How To Speak Hausa In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.