Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo (48968 Views)

Obasanjo's Look-alike Spotted In Delta (photos) / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / Governor Aregbesola's Aged Mother Blesses As He Turns 60 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by nicenight: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
Omotayor123:
he try small
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by urbanidris(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
z
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by justmenoni: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2017
In an interview section with Amiloaded correspondent,

You can lie sha
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by Arewa12: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2017
So will dis put food on my table
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by danjaD(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
He looks like a goat, while aregbe is looking like a ram!!!

Both are herbivores animal, they feed on ''WEED''
hahhah u funny
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by Walecoker65(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
That's his brother now, we all know Aregbe is from Kogi not Osun

He is just a bastard in Osun
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by soath(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mouthgag:
This one get kleg jor[center][/center] angry[quote author=Mouthgag post=53156596][center]This one get kleg jor[/center] angry
Let your post be between the parentheses. You get?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by tredax66(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
First class stupidity.... grin grin grin grin

;quote author=Mopolchi post=53156597]Alfa full for that state. You fit see as many as 1m Aregbe rascals for the state. The Afonjas won't like this. [/quote]
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

If them tell you say you resemble goat, how you go feel?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by sekundosekundo: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2017

Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tolexander:
The same source with Aregbesola?

Many Osun people know Aregbesola also hails from Kogi state, but naturalized as a citizen of Osun State, Ilesha to be precise.

Probably Aregbesola's family member gave birth to him.
haba bros. Wetin connect aregbe with kogi?
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
AFONJAS and Dirty.

Imagine his shoes.
He forgot to Photoshop the DIRTS on his shoes
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by MufasaRebirth: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2017
Tazmode:
If [s]them tell you say you resemble goat, how you go fee[/s]l?
Type this again without crying!!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by guiddoti: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2017
LordDecency:

They have something in Common ....
yeah mustache, both have goatty though.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by kudostim(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
THEY BOTH LOOKED LIKE GOAT
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by ashala(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Haaaaa haaaaaa. Guy you get bad mouth oooo
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
moment I sight ilobu and he later said he converted to islam, i know the altaqqiya of yusuf adepoju or so, work on him well well
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by Dollypie20(f): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by MufasaRebirth: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2017
Dollypie20:

cheesy cheesy
Name sake
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by bayocanny: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2017
Woow! For the first time my school is in the news...I knew the guy. He happens to be my senior.
Mass communication department

Proudly OSPOLITES!!!

Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by olureignforever: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Sometimes, I wonder where Seun go gather all of una. Kai, make I no talk Wetin dey my mind.

Funny comment.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by MufasaRebirth: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
olureignforever:

Sometimes, I wonder where Seun go gather all of una. Kai, make I no talk Wetin dey my mind.

Funny comment.
Talk am now!!!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by slurryeye: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

You're a goat for this comment

Oh boy you don kill me with laughter grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by Ken4agent(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Lmao....u get mouth
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by MufasaRebirth: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
slurryeye:

You're a goat for this comment

Oh boy you don kill me with laughter grin cheesy grin cheesy
But why you dey call me goat na cry
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Type this again without crying!!
Waste of time
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by slurryeye: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

But why you dey call me goat na cry

That your comment fit crack someone ribs
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by MufasaRebirth: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
slurryeye:

That your comment fit crack someone ribs
cheesy grin
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by thorpido(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
Make the guy nack agbada waka enter Osun government house.Dem go dey say, yes sir, yes sir, before dem know wetin dey.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Heheheheheheheeheeeeeeee
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by MufasaRebirth: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
themall:
Heheheheheheheeheeeeeeee
cheesy wink
Re: Governor Aregbesola Exact Look-alike Spotted In Osogbo by distilledwalex(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Guy aregbe family don offend you before.. Na wa o

El-Rufai Launches Free Meals For Students (Pics) / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / APC Governors Seek Soft Landing For Obaseki