Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Blogging : Everything You Need To Know - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging : Everything You Need To Know (2591 Views)

Blogging : Everything Single Thing You Need To Know.Training !! Free Slots !! / Blogging :Everything You Need To Know And More / 10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2017

Hey guys ,thanks for checking this out .
I decided to create this course , for so many reasons.One major reasons is a lot of people go through hassles from the very genesis of blogging all the way to monetization and continuity.

A lot of people contact me to help them and train them , I help those I can ,so I had to create a platform where I can train so many people at the same time .

The first question on your mind is ,but I can learn via video tutorials and I can read books ,well you are right.

This training is targeted at mostly Nigerians who do not have or cannot sacrifice huge "Gigs" to download and watch video tutorials.
Its targeted at those who want a cost effective ,easy and very simplified but detailed approach on how the blogging system works from the setup point to the "cash-in" point .

Most importantly its targeted at people who have no prior experience in blogging or dont even know what a blog means and have tried every means to learn but have not made headway.People who know a thing or two are not left out ,I am sure you would discover that you have been doing so many things wrongly .

So the next question is ,what does the course offer in terms of benefits , how much does it cost ?, how is it different from any other tutorial anywhere.

BENEFITS

-The course /class would be done in realtime
-Its online based , so it can be done at the comfort of your home
-Wait ! don't panic yet ,the fact that its online based doesnt mean you would consume your entire data , I have that in mind
-We would be using an platform called Telegram, similar to Whatsapp but more robust in functionality
-There are 42 lessons detailed with fully practical approaches from setup all the way to monetization
-This won't be all about theories ,practical step by step approaches would be implemented
-The steps would be well broken down in a way that a 9 year old would comprehend without hassles

- A VERY IMPORTANT PART -at the end of each section there would be questions and answer sessions where I would give detailed answers to those mind wrecking questions .

-There would be a quizz at the end of the course to test what you have learnt .

-I take organization seriously , so its not going to be crowded,and everything is in place for maximum learning experience.

-You get 3 days of free consultations and questions after the training(you probably won't be needing this ,because I am going to break everything apart and make it detailed enough for you to understand)

-I would be giving out :
5 free slots
10 people will get 70% discount (no date limit)
Another 10 would get 50% discount (no date limit)
20 people would get 30% discount (no date limit)
And a 10% discount if you pay before 29th of January

-Since I am philanthropist a percentage of earnings from this course is going into charity.There is a baby on Nairaland that currently needs help here

-And lastly for the folks who want to make money ,I have an affiliate system in place where you earn #300 for each person you refer to the training.

COURSE OUTLINE

Section 1: Introduction

Lesson 1: What blogging really is ; Demystifying the myths

Lesson 2: Why do you want to be a blogger ?

Lesson 3: Types of blog platforms and which you should choose

Section 2: Setup

Lesson 1: Deciding on what to name your blog

Lesson 2: What domain and hosting really is (Explanation for a 5 year old)

Lesson 3: Choosing a domain name

Lesson 4: Choosing a hosting plan and company

Lesson 5: Buying and registering a domain and hosting

Lesson 6: Installing Wordpress

Section 3: Design

Lesson 1: Planning your blog's layout

Lesson 2: Choosing a theme

Lesson 3: Psychology of colors and how they affect your blog

Lesson 4: Choosing a logo concept

Lesson 5: Designing a logo

Section 4: Usage

Lesson 1: Creating a post

Lesson 2: Creating a page

Lesson 3: Introduction to Wordpress plugin system

Lesson 4: How to install and use plugins

Lesson 5: Plugins you should have and why

Section 5: Content

Lesson 1: The psychology of irresistible blog posts

Lesson 2: Effective blogging : The best way to do it

Lesson 3: Scheduling and its importance

Lesson 4: Secrets and Powers of "A Thousand Words"

Lesson 5: The fantastic four pages

Lesson 6: How not to run out of what to post

Lesson 7: Images: How,where and when to use them

Lesson 8: Where to get images

Section 6: Growth

Lesson 1: What SEO is and how it affects your blog

Lesson 2: Fundamentals of SEO

Lesson 3: How to make social media work for you and increase traffic

Lesson 4: Useful tools to help make life easy as a super blogger

Lesson 5: Taking things beyond the internet ; why and how .

Lesson 6: Treating your blog like a real business

Lesson 7: Identifying your audience and taking advantage

Lesson 8: Customer/Readers care : why its important

Lesson 9: How to keep them coming back

Lesson 10: Digital marketing tips and how to's

Section 7: Monetization

Lesson 1: Intro to making money from blogging : The bitter truth

Lesson 2: Affiliate marketing and its benefits

Lesson 3: Google Adsense : Unmasking the dreaded dragon

Lesson 4: The best Adsense alternatives

Lesson 5: Going beyond ads :Other monetization avenues

Lesson 6: Conclusion

GIVEAWAYS
I would be giving out some stuffs
-After the training , the person with the best blog design would get 100% cash back
-I would be giving out one movie ticket/Cash equivalent
-One person would get free .com.ng domain and hosting

PRICING
And the moment you have all being waiting for :
This awesome,detailed,educative and information packed training is just #5,000 if you pay

before 3rd of February , after that its #7000.

Registration closes 6th of February
Still open EXTENDED till 14th of February !!!! Grab this opportunity ! .

Remember :
5 free slots(Use coupon code BFSZ2HFREE)
10 people will get 70% discount -#1500 (coupon code:BFSZ2H70 )
Another 10 would get 50% discount - #2500 (coupon code:BFSZ2H50)
20 people would get 30% discount -#3500 (coupon code:BFSZ2H30)
And a 10% discount if you pay before 29 January #4000 (coupon code:BFSZ2H10)

DATE : [s]Training commences on the 7th of February 2017[/s]

Still open EXTENDED till 10th of March !!!! Grab this opportunity ! .

Take advantage of this opportunity . See you at the top !!!
Here is the link to enroll : http://donald.com.ng/training/course/blogging-from-sub-zero-to-hero/
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Still on don't miss it , 5 free slots available !!!! (Use coupon code BFSZ2HFREE)
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by GoodyOG: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Donald3d:
Still on don't miss it , 5 free slots available !!!! (Use coupon code BFSZ2HFREE)

hello,pls where will I use the coupon code....I am still requested to pay
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
GoodyOG:

hello,pls where will I use the coupon code....I am still requested to pay

-When you visit the link above , click on enroll
-Then a page comes up for you to fill in your details
-There is a part that says "Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code"
-Just click there and apply the coupon code of your choice
-Kindly see the image below

Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by GoodyOG: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Donald3d:

-When you visit the link above , click on enroll -Then a page comes up for you to fill in your details -There is a part that says "Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code" -Just click there and apply the coupon code of your choice -Kindly see the image below
.. OK maybe it because I used a Mobile view.... see switching to desktop now.
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by GoodyOG: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Donald3d:

-When you visit the link above , click on enroll -Then a page comes up for you to fill in your details -There is a part that says "Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code" -Just click there and apply the coupon code of your choice -Kindly see the image below
coupon code not found...that's way am getting
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
GoodyOG my apologizes , it was mistyped , kindly try again , it would work now .
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by GoodyOG: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Donald3d:
GoodyOG my apologizes , it was mistyped , kindly try again , it would work now .
OK...thanks..I have registered
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Awesome !!! GoodyOG , just get everything ready ,especially Telegram ,The training date is drawing closer . smiley smiley smiley smiley
Get ready for an awesome learning experience
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by GoodyOG: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Donald3d:
Awesome !!! GoodyOG , just get everything ready ,especially Telegram ,The training date is drawing closer . smiley smiley smiley smiley
Get ready for an awesome learning experience

OK.....just one problem.....I don't have a laptop yet.....
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
GoodyOG:

OK.....just one problem.....I don't have a laptop yet.....
Its not completely necessary , but its recommended you get one , besides , thats why i chose Telegram as the training platform(its cross platform) , you can use your phone to learn, but I would still advice you try and gain access to a computer to try out and put to practice what you would learn.
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Dont miss this opportunity !!!!
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
still available wink
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Mouhstorph5(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Have registered bro
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mouhstorph5:
Have registered bro
Thanks man, hope you have Telegram installed ?
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Donald3d:

Its not completely necessary , but its recommended you get one , besides , thats why i chose Telegram as the training platform(its cross platform) , you can use your phone to learn, but I would still advice you try and gain access to a computer to try out and put to practice what you would learn.
Lets hook up http:///superbnerd
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mouhstorph5:
Have registered bro
I checked my database, are you sure you registered correctly ?
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
About to commence, dont miss this oppurtunity
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Ikebesupa(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
Donald3d:
About to commence, dont miss this oppurtunity
.. Donald3d need to speak with you
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ikebesupa:
.. Donald3d need to speak with you
08182346055 smiley
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 10:34am On Feb 08, 2017
Grab this opportunity ! .
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Extended till March , still open !
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by GoodyOG: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
ok sir...
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2017
Registration closing soon,training starts on the 10th.There wont be further extension ,so sign up!!!. Thanks folks
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by miqos02(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Donald3d:
Registration closing soon,training starts on the 10th.There wont be further extension ,so sign up!!!. Thanks folks
hi, how do I trust you that you are really good at blogging that you are not a copy and paste lecturer. do you have a blog that presently makes money for you? Pls show proof
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2017
miqos02:
hi, how do I trust you that you are really good at blogging that you are not a copy and paste lecturer. do you have a blog that presently makes money for you? Pls show proof
grin grin grin
I am not a copy and paste person wink wink .
First I am primarily a programmer who happens to know how this things work as a result of years and years of trial and error until i got it right
I write for autojosh.com, I also help with customization and development there-freelance.
I have my own website as well www.donald.com.ng(You wont find many articles there as its not my major source of income ,programming is ,most articles i write are on autojosh.com).
Feel free to check my articles both on my site and autojosh.com.
I just cashed out my earnings from whogohost affiliate program,they pay every tuesday.(I focus more on affiliate than ads-the image is attached below).
Thanks.

Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by miqos02(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Donald3d:

grin grin grin
I am not a copy and paste person wink wink .
First I am primarily a programmer who happens to know how this things work as a result of years and years of trial and error until i got it right
I write for autojosh.com, I also help with customization and development there-freelance.
I have my own website as well www.donald.com.ng(You wont find many articles there as its not my major source of income ,programming is ,most articles i write are on autojosh.com).
Feel free to check my articles both on my site and autojosh.com.
I just cashed out my earnings from whogohost affiliate program,they pay every tuesday.(I focus more on affiliate than ads-the image is attached below).
Thanks.

kudos
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2017
Payment closing tommorow, training starting on the 10th, dont be left out!!.
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 2:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Closing soon,dont be left out !
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by Donald3d(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Almost gone!
Re: Blogging : Everything You Need To Know by theindianajones(m): 6:04am On Mar 11, 2017
I must say that blogging is the best online profession which helps a person live a boss free life and have chance to make millions of dollars every month. Where most of the bloggers want to make money with Adsense, there are top bloggers who are making much more than Adsense by using affiliate programs on their blogs.

For a newbie blogger it may not be easy to find an affiliate program according to the niche of his own blog.

I have recently came to know about a new google chrome plugin affilitizer to find affiliate programs related to the niche of blog by using Google search only.

This is really helpful and everyone should try this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help With Google Ads On Dolphin (boonex) / Qualities Of A Good Website / Nigeria Internet Registrar Targets 1m .ng Domain Registrations By 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.