Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) (25613 Views)

'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by rad8(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2017
micmarvellous:
Just wait a minute and wonder if actually the old woman flew into the church...
A lot of you know NOTHING bout spiritual/demonic manipulations especially by the so called old men and women..
It all depends on the kinda community you're coming from..
Witches are so heartless that they can eat 8 of their children in the spirit realm and choose to live alone in solitary pain and suffering in the physical so people can count them weak and feel sorry for them while the devil delights in their exploits..
Someone will come back hale and hearty to christmas from the states (for example) and go to greet his elderly kinsmen/women and wouldn't see the light of the next day..
What killed him?..
You guys know NOTHING! Bout life in the spiritual and high places..
She garnering your pity, emotions, and all that..
Someone said if she's truly a witch she would do something to them...looooool
That shows your level of mediocrity!..
Even our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross didn't call on the host of angels for revenge or atta?ck..
These things are things of the spirit!..
Beware of your so called old men and women in the village!
Some of you are so chicken minded and light brained that every information easily sway your mind, christians especially..
Take time to pray and be a prophet to your nation!

bros, are u quoting a scene from nollywood
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 27, 2017
micmarvellous:
Just wait a minute and wonder if actually the old woman flew into the church...
A lot of you know NOTHING bout spiritual/demonic manipulations especially by the so called old men and women..
Witches are so heartless that they can eat 8 of their children in the spirit realm and choose to live alone in solitary pain and suffering in the physical so people can count them weak and feel sorry for them while the devil delights in their exploits..
Someone will come back hale and hearty to christmas from the states (for example) and go to greet his elderly kinsmen/women and wouldn't see the light of the next day..
What killed him?..
Even our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross didn't call on the host of angels for revenge or attack..
Some of you are so chicken minded and light brained that every information easily sway your mind, christians especially..
Take time to pray and be a prophet to your nation!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 27, 2017
I can't watch that video. Years ago I watched some old women in Africa getting lynched on livestream and it still haunts me to this day.

Let me not add to it abeg
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2017
almarthins:

Jjc is like u have nt been to Edo before?
Jjc I be Edo man

Duhh? And I know as them dey operate
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 27, 2017
LorDBolton:

Say wetin?? Guy the world is ruled by numbers

Listen 20 armed humans can STROLL PAST ONE LION... it won't attack them

Watch Nat geo wild well so u understand what numbers can do.

She was outgunned
Bro you get point. Hmmm. Serious point
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Ishilove: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2017
delishpot:
Lets assume we chose to follow their story of bird and blabla bla, Where in the Bible did Jesus beatup and stone the possessed? They call Jesu and then hurt her. Like Muslims extreemists chant Alah Akbar and behead people too. Religion is an umbrella where some wicked people hide to commit their evil acts. This isn't what Christ stood for.
This says it all
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Onechoice(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Does it mean that every old ones are witches and wizards? One day, we will grow older.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by keyanZuzer: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2017
And they say there are only Muslim extremists. I remember the Salem women (so called witches) that were burned alive.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by freshcvvs: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2017
MisterKings:
Well truth be told she just might be a witch for real and one thing we should know is these witches do evil and they know u cant do anything about it, if u hurt them physically u will be arrested and u can only hurt them spiritually only if u are strong,

So these witches do whatever they like from your village and its either u are their victim or u fight them

They exist lets not forget that and they are wicked, no one here can say they have no juju in the village that disturbs their success, but yet everyone plays the silent game for fear of what might happen if you fight back

I am just saying sha
Truth be told, you may be a wizard and should be stoned.

Just saying sha
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2017
How come she's fully dressed
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by freshcvvs: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2017
Nma27:
How come she's fully dressed

Maybe her feathers turned to clothes.

Foolish religious people should be sent to the forest to live with their animal counterparts.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by NCP: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2017
I just watched the video now. All l can see is a crass display of ignorance from the youths involved, spirit of error by the youth leadership and total dereliction of duty by the Church leaders.

It saddens me. Note that one of the youth expect to age with grace like this grandma and he/she want to be treated nicely.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by logica(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2017
lepasharon:

How are you different to Islamists who also kill ppl for their beliefs? undecided
We only kill witches. We are witch hunters. Who do you refer to as "you" by the way?
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2017
What the heck is this. If that lady was my Grandmother, I swear I will hunt them one by one and mu.rder them.

Imagine if this happened in a mosque. This is just the irony and hypocrisy of religion in Nigeria. Christians no holy, Muslims no holy.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by logica(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2017
unipol:

Superman can fly and all the empty brain in the church can't catch him. He will destroyed all the fools in one second. But poor innocent and sick woman can't even run, that is why u evil people were able to beat her.
Which evil people?
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by DonCortino: 8:00am On Jan 27, 2017
lepasharon:
Later they say Islam is violent

Islam is fuçking violent!!
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by almarthins(m): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:

Jjc I be Edo man

Duhh? And I know as them dey operate

I be Edo man like u, u don see where witch wey fall like that go get power to harm again. Go ring round for Benin ask people wey dem don see witches wey fall from the sky. Dem no dey get power again
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2017
Your mother could be accused of being a witch and stoned to death, how would you feel if that happened to your mother?

I'm sure you didn't think about that, that's someone's mother for Christ sake. You are just a pathetic illiterate! I'm sure you dropped out of school in primary 3 tongue
emakind:
Some Nairalanders sef ehh..A bird falling inside the chuch amidst a youth night vigil and turned into and old woman an was stoned.,nd evry1 is sayin d chuch membas shuld..i even tut u guys would say let her b arested nd med 2 xplain wat tuk her to a youth night vigil..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Did you see her fly? undecided
greatjoey:

You cannot compare what Islam stands for in violence with what these people did. Though awful, if the story were anything to go by, she was a witch. Now, come to Islam, the hundreds and thousands of innocents they kill every now and then, what are their offences? They plan from the mosque and go attack people. But this woman flew into the church where they were holding a programme. Pls, stop churning out those incomparable comparisons.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2017
With the way things are going in Nigeria, and with the way most Nigerians reason or act, I can proudly say I'm not proud to be a Nigerian angry *spits*

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by SalomonKane: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2017
emakind:

go bak and read d post again
Already read the post. That's why I asked that question. The church members said a bird flew into the church, not the woman flew into the church, now there's a big difference, you know.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by micmarvellous(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2017
rad8:

bros, are u quoting a scene from nollywood
Hahaha Very funny...
My friend you'd better ask your grandparents in the village (if you even know them), what goes on there..
Feeble minded fellow
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Laid2001: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Why not call that religion its name in this instance as well.

1Rebel:
Religion is the reason africa will NEVER move forward.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Amadaz(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2017
May all of you who are speaking against the punishment meted out on this witch experience witchcraft activities so you will be believe that witchcraft is real.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2017
What proof do they have that she is a witch?bunch of blood sucking people.

We are very wicked in this country, no wonder we are where we are today.

Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Seun(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2017
Sigh. I can't even watch the video. This is what religion does to people. It warps their morals. It makes good seem evil and evil seem good.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2017
DonCortino:

Islam is fuçking violent!!

no religion has monopoly of violence, if chriatians were told to fight wars in the Bible like it is in the Quran, they would do worse than Muslims.
Majority of humans are predisposed to violent behaviour, they just need an excuse.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by jonbellion(m): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2017
micmarvellous:
[s]Just wait a minute and wonder if actually the old woman flew into the church...
What killed him?..
Even our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross didn't call on the host of angels for revenge or attack..
Take time to pray and be a prophet to your nation![/s]
what nonsense is this
In 2017
Smh
It is people like you that make the African countries regarded as third world nations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by sulakishop(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2017
THAT CHURCH SHOULD BE CLOSED
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by eminikansoso(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
The mere fact she can't save herself proves she is not a witch. All of you should be arrested and shot

Confirm witch go down turn all of them to chicken
The more they are shouting ina, ina (fire fire) the more relax the woman enjoy.
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by Codedrock(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Seun:
Sigh. I can't even watch the video. This is what religion does to people. It warps their morals. It makes good seem evil and evil seem good.
Its not just religion it is mostly barbarism... I mean we don't have cases like this in "religious america"
Re: Elderly Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Is Beaten Mercilessly & Stoned (video) by eminikansoso(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2017
jonbellion:
what nonsense is this
In 2017
Smh
It is people like you that make the African countries regarded as third world nations
You dey mind the fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) / Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.