Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe (46151 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by etcsines: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
''A pregnant married woman has also accused Fatoyinbo of rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe alleges (video)

Media personality, Adesuwa Onyenokwe, who did a special interview with two of Biodun Fatoyinbo's former spiritual mentors, says a pregnant married woman, has also come forward to accuse Biodun Fatoyinbo of sexually assaulting.

Adesuwa who appeared on Arise TV to speak on her special interviews on the rape allegations against Fatoyinbo, said

There is a lot of cases we could have brought put when we found out. There is a woman who was pregnant for her husband at the time that this said Pastor did rape her. That woman is still married to her husband. Can she ever publicly come out and say this is what this man did to me? She can't because first of all, most of the young girls he has done this to are married. How many men in Nigeria are like Timi Dakolo?

Adesuwa added that she spoke to Busola's sisters who told her they feel guilty because they were the ones who took Busola to the church and made her become a member. The sisters told her that they trusted him so much and never believed he could do such a thing to their younger sister.

''I met her sisters. They feel so guilty. They say Busola was the most holy of all of them. They took her to that church. I asked her if the pastor kept asking to take your sister out, wouldn;t you stop or follow her? They trusted the pastor''.

The media personality said from her investigations, Pastor Fatoyinbo may be ill and needs help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4aEfh46yFs

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/a-pregnant-married-woman-has-also.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by daddytime(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm

Tacha will soon accuse him too...Tacha fans, na joke I dey o

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..

7 Likes

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by immortalcrown(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Una no dey tire?

Abeg, make Tacha own finish before you continue.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by ctleurocollege: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
COZA COZA, the pastor is spreading his seed everywhere

Contact me if you want to study in Cyprus

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Abfinest007(m): 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
is the pastor acting rape series bcuz I can't understand

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Her career is fading

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by GistMore8: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Bawizzo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
pastor FATOYINBO .R. KELLY

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
I if it true this man should be send to jail

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by efighter: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo should be arrested ASAP before he goes to rape imPatience Jonathan. Madam Journalist, you sef get some security guards, Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo will be planning to rape you too now.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by emeijeh(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
CozA give way,

We talking Osunbade and Tacha till next weekend.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Olodo24: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
She resemble Ahneeka of BBNaija

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by tolumizzy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Slave to flesh

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by jchioma: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
cheesy

He went too far, but what joy do you derive from rape?

Sicko pasta

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Thank God it's not the Adesuwa I thought.

Adesuwa that I know get sensegrin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by seangy4konji: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Go and rest people.

What year was this one??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by FuckDaMods: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
He raped me too undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by baby124: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pastor is a sexually perverted rapist and psychopath. I truly pity his members. Especially the women and mothers. He will never stop

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Harvey Weinstein comes to mind

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by AroleOduduwa2: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Is it that this guy doesn’t have class or taste, how can he with the way he looks go for someone like this, that’s if she’s saying the truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by bjbjbj: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rape without evidence

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by BoleAndFish: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Tacha will soon accuse him too...Tacha fans, na joke I dey o

* if you are interested in getting a side hustle with no stress to make a few bucks...holla at me to show you how..
How

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by seunmohmoh(f): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
More than two people can't be wrong.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Imstrong2(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
We Don tire with this man and rape csde

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by princeade86(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
all of u will fail.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by Rubbiish(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
baby124:
Pastor is a sexually perverted rapist and psychopath. I truly pity his members. Especially the women and mothers. He will never stop
Please shut up!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe by CalabarPikin: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
It is a very big wa...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nsukka Dedicates St Theresa's Cathedral Church Building / Chris Oyakhilome Pledges N1billion To Benson Idahosa University (photos) / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Just Like God, Satan Also Has His Own Trinity Of Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.