Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

A 17 Years Old Teenager Who Stabbed His Friend To Death At 16th Birthday Party I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 17 Years Old Teenager Who Stabbed His Friend To Death At 16th Birthday Party I (923 Views)

Theophilus Okere Who Stabbed His Wife, Beatrice To Death Unaware Of His Action / Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. / South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 17 Years Old Teenager Who Stabbed His Friend To Death At 16th Birthday Party I by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2017
A 17-year-old boy whose name is Aaron Gaiete has been jailed for at 14 years for stabbing a friend to death at a birthday party.

Aaron Gaiete plunged a large kitchen knife into the heart of Charlie Kutyauripo, 16, outside a sports centre in Woodford, east London before stabbing him in the arm as he struggled to his feet.
He was found guilty of murder at the Old Bailey after a retrial.
a witness told the court that the police arrived to find Charlie collapsed and bleeding heavily and was pronounced dead in hospital at around 10.30pm on January 9 last year.but suprisingly charlie and the killer were good friends ,the victims mother said she treated Aaron like her own son.
But things got messy when Gaite borrowed Charlie’s tracksuit and refused to give it back.
Gaiete admitted he stabbed charlie to death in self-defence because he had fallen in with gang members and put an ‘Instagram bounty’ on him.
In a rare move, the jury sent a note to 'recommend the defendant to leniency' before delivering a unanimous verdict

read more http://mightybale..com.ng/2017/01/a-17-years-old-teenager-who-stabbed-his.html

Re: A 17 Years Old Teenager Who Stabbed His Friend To Death At 16th Birthday Party I by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
blacks.
give em weapons and see what they'll do with em.
Re: A 17 Years Old Teenager Who Stabbed His Friend To Death At 16th Birthday Party I by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2017
He will be out in 7 yrs and life goes on.

Too bad the dead don't learn.
Re: A 17 Years Old Teenager Who Stabbed His Friend To Death At 16th Birthday Party I by marshalcarter: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2017
deyaff started

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Catch The Thief Who Stole My Android Phone? / Ojuelegba, Lagos Community Where Housewives Gather To Prostitute / 2 Guys & A Lady Kill Jumia Agent Who Came 2 Deliver Iphones 2 Them In Rivers(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.