Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. (53719 Views)

Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by PrettyCrystal: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
The two suspects who allegedly stabbed a man with a big nail in his throat in Kano state, have been apprehended. The victim was rushed to a hospital after he was attacked by the suspect pictured with nail and his accomplice..

According to reports, the man identified as Alhaji Auwalu Muhammad, was attacked by the two men who wanted to rob him of his car after disagreement over money issue.

The victim was stabbed with a big nail in his throat before the attackers left him for dead and fled.

The man appeared very calm after he was rushed to Aminu Kano teaching hospital for treatment.

The suspects have been apprehended by the Kano state police command after manhunt was launched and the stolen car of the victim, recovered.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/photo-of-young-men-who-stabbed-alhaji-with-big-nail-in-his-throat.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4700633/man-rushed-hospital-big-nail

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by youngest85(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Toh shi Alhaji din barawo ne ko ya?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by soberdrunk(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Them suppose lock these two for laboratory use them test new vaccines......... angry

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
North.

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by OneCorner: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
lalasticlala
I knew dz guy is very wicked and brutal. Stabbing people upandan

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by SolutionMee: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy

Money is truly the root of all evil. From the writeup, I deduced that they were just playing due to minor argument over money. That's why we should be mindful of the people we play with. Some play are damn too expensive for my liking. I hate and dislike anything that's life threatening to me. That's how one American-Indian dude almost threw me off on one tall building in Florida the last time I went there for a seminar "Role of Augmented Reality In Digital Marketing." It was only God that saved my life that day. These young men have been implicated because they didn't play with caution. A jail cell should be enough to teach them some lessons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Tolexander: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Chisos!
Some people's evil act can make satan feels like a saint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by EbukaHades10(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
The man's calmness though.

I go just faint or worse,if na me

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
Kai OTK
Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
.apart from COWS trust me a man/boy from the NORTH can kill anything without feeling remorseful..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Abeyjide: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
EbukaHades10:

it will never happen to you.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by ritylove(f): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
pure wickedness cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by jetz(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Em no even attend to the man sef ehn nawa eh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by jetz(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tis kind nail sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Homeboiy: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Alhaji ,akwai lafiya kwa

?
Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Goahead(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
This epitomizes the belief of many that Nigeria is a failed state!

One of the many horrors of been a Nigerian, you're either the victim or you could simply see some of the daily gory pictures that are really hard to un-see.

Between, a functional hospital would made his state a critical emergency not taking his pictures!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Abfinest007(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
it is finished
Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Goalnaldo(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
EbukaHades10:

calmness Is just the best he can do in his situation.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ewooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Germandude: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
D way this man calm is scaring, looking as if d nail na straw to drink caprisone.

24 Likes

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
This is serious.
Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Awoo88: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
This motherfucker should be graceful instead of forming James Bond. If that nail had touch his throat, he will be dead by now

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by urahara(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
How come he never die
Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Nedfed(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
This pure wickedness.
The boys deserve to be use as burnt sacrifice I swear.
Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Lordbooster(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
Damn and this dude is alive....anyways check me signature it some 18+ naija stuffs shocked
Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by zeenaman: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
why is the man looking so calm?
Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Gordonz07(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
The Alhaji gat 9 lives. Get well soon Alhaji.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by Airforce1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Oh my God
Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by nairalanduseles: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
u will think he will be in the theatre getting it surgically removed.......not waiting for treatment

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. by anyimontana(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Awoo88:
This motherfucker should be graceful instead of forming James Bond. If that nail had touch his throat, he will be dead by now
are u OK?..u want him to be smiling and moving his head so the pain will increase?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich / Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo / Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.