Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) (35389 Views)

Many Burnt Beyond Recognition In A Terrible Accident In Kogi(graphic Photos) / See The New Face Of Apapa-Wharf Road Built By Dangote And Other Firms - Photos / Many Burnt To Death In Terrible Accident Along Etobe/ajaokuta Road,kogi(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Olaiya26: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Bellydeen:
This girl died few hours ago, early this morning along
one way road to idoji beside Okene local government
Secretariat, she was totally and terribly destroyed by a
Dangote cement truck.... May her soul rest in peace!
If I hear that boy dekunle Gold say dangote does not have 2heads again na slap I go give am,this head don join him head oooooo.
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Olaiya26: 8:29am On Jan 27, 2017
Bellydeen:
This girl died few hours ago, early this morning along
one way road to idoji beside Okene local government
Secretariat, she was totally and terribly destroyed by a
Dangote cement truck.... May her soul rest in peace!

If I hear that boy dekunle Gold say dangote does not have 2heads again na slap I go give am,this head don join him head oooooo.
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Mobsync(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2017
One issue we seriously need to address is whether it is appropriate for Nairaland to post pictures of dead people. Have we ever wondered how the families and friends of these people would feel when they see the images of their dead on the internet.

I know it pulls traffic but it is becoming too much.
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by modest65: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2017
CXLVII:
Holy sh*t shocked shocked shocked
is high time dankwote caution his blood sucking drivers, or.. ....
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Joettti: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2017
RIP to the dead! May the Almighty grant the fAmily the fortitude to bear the sad and irreparable loss!!!!!
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by slawomir: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Mobsync:
One issue we seriously need to address is whether it is appropriate for Nairaland to post pictures of dead people. Have we ever wondered how the families and friends of these people would feel when they see the images of their dead on the internet.

I know it pulls traffic but it is becoming too much.
if photos are not attached people will say they don't believe the story
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by signorjohnson(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2017
RIP
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by iamDaisy(f): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2017
Sad to look at sad
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2017
Ritualists on the prowl shocked shocked

***My head is not for sale*** embarassed
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by BIDOO(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2017
slawomir:
goose pimples all over me
Na person daughter be this
I don't think we are alive because of God 's grace. we are alive because we are lucky.
for everyday we live we are faced with more than a thousand way to die
only by his Grace, luck is just a mere additional element
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by tigonana: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2017

Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by chukxie(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2017
'Dangote truck crushed someone to death' has become commonplace in Nigeria. I think it's high time Dangote is called to other.
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by bluice2(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2017
ewigmee:
The way people die in this country eh. Pls frsc should create zebra crossing and mandate the drivers to stop for any passenger at the spot trying to cross the road. Any road user that fails to use it has herself to blame incase of accident. And Dangote should get trained drivers - - make you no dey use your business spoil another man business. RIP to dead.

Like truck drivers and some other motorists will even know/understand what zebra crossing is. They will just think its some fancy painting, admire it and move on.

1 Like

Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by BIDOO(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2017
SirJeffry:
This can only happen in a lawless place like Nigeria. May God rest her beautiful soul.
it happen elsewhere dude, who have ultimate control over this? It's a daily occurrence in Every part of the world.
Only by his Grace we are not victims
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 27, 2017
Chaiyeee
sad lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2017
From were I see it.. Its the back tire, so how did she get there.,

Grusome
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2017
Tu bad no body ever criticise Dangote. Infact I suspect them they use these accidents dey do population control.

Useless oolice, road safety wey dey fine gun to carry and hiv/Vio no dey Eva see this one.

If na another Tribe or small man Kogi for don block their small road.

Rip
May God b God over this
Amin!
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by redcliff: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2017
ewigmee:
The way people die in this country eh. Pls frsc should create zebra crossing and mandate the drivers to stop for any passenger at the spot trying to cross the road. Any road user that fails to use it has herself to blame incase of accident. And Dangote should get trained drivers - - make you no dey use your business spoil another man business. RIP to dead.

Zebra crossing? Are you okay? Even in Yaba i saw folks waiting on the zebra crossing and motorists ignored them like nothing was going on. I stopped to let them pass amd my friend was looking at me in the car like something is wrong with me. Not to even talk of these hausa illiterates thay man those trucks. They drive as if they were sent to kill. Nigeria is cursed!

1 Like

Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Desdola(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2017
Dangote truck drivers, killing people like chickens. Am
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Desdola(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2017
Dangote truck drivers, killing people like chickens. Those drivers need mental check
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2017
Dangote truck killing people and still act like nothing happened
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by yedidiah(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2017
I sent a tweet to FRSC Twitter handle protesting the rate of accidents caused by Dangote trucks. If you see how dem ignore my tweet even after giditraffic retweeted.

In this country, even the bosses have boss so some men are untouchable.
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2017
sweerychick:
God cry cry when will it end cry??
aaa this dangote eeeh dem nor dey get brake for dai?
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Jayjey(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2017
RIP.
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Banter1(m): 9:18am On Jan 27, 2017
Something need to be done about this dangote trucks. Are they sucking Nigerians blood for sacrifices? We need to protest about this.
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by jerrymej(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2017
My tears cannot bring you back... Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Marty2020: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2017
Oh my God, this is really touching, may God help us... may her soul rest in peace
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by charleyboi(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2017
This killings is out of hand, govt. Shld do something, two month ago they kill seven family members in Akwa ibom
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by igwedubai2(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2017
kia what is all dis mhen. oh, great lost. I no that driver may be under the influence of alcoholism. God bless the dead
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by benhero(m): 10:14am On Jan 27, 2017
Who knows how,when and where to die?.The dead morns the dead.Get Christ,get saved.
Re: Girl Crush To Death By Dangote Truck In Okene, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2017
Dangote, how much blood will you and your fellows drink?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) / How Did You Raise Funds For Your First Trip Abroad? / Rain Falls For The First Time In Maiduguri, Residents Celebrate (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.