Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl (15357 Views)

Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Dangote, Ayiri Emami Attend SGF Son's Wedding In Abuja / Why Senator Mamora May Beat Oshiomole To Sgf Job / Senators Threaten To Cut Funds To Sgf’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by balanceofterror1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL what should have been done since, You see your useless paymasters in the Senate are useless, So they never invite him to come and defend himself and ask Buhari to sack him hahaha... Like i said Buhari can never be bully by your our useless Senators hahaha..

balanceofterror1 Your masters are now having brain on what to do... hahah

Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
sinistermind:
Senate? When his boss already cleared him of corrupt practices

LOL he was never cleared by Buhari, Buhari only say that cannot ask him to sack the SGF without them asking him to clear himself first.. hahah..

So your senator never even invite him to clear himself before asking him to resign or be sacked.. Did you now see that our Senators are useless.
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2017

Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Kingxway:
Honestly, this present administration is really something else. They has never been any other Nigerian Government as confused, directionless, visionless, lying, giving news and countering news as the present administration. What is really going on in this country sef?

You should direct your anger to the Senate who never do what was suppose to do before asking Buhari to sack SGF hahah.. They think they bully Buhari..
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
engineerboat:

It show you are not following the drama drom last year.

This man was invited 3 times but he refused.

Infact no Buhari executivea had obey senatr call on any allegations.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ministers-sgf-shun-senate-invitation/

YOu this senate that are useless? Saraki fail to show up in court like 5 times until the CCT Chairman order his arrest..
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
deflover:
In an interview with our correspondent, Senator Adesoji Akanbi (Oyo South), said although Sani spoke the mind of the lawmakers, he was too harsh on the Presidency, being from the ruling party, the All Progressives Congress.[b][/b]

See how an afonja defended his master
A slave is a slave

LOL Igbo so he should have lied like those useless Senator from your region?

Can any senator talk like that to OBJ when he was the President?

Go and ask what happen Enwerem, Okadigbo etc.
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
kITATITA:
Stupid_ Senators. How can they pass a resolution of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria based on Interim Report? And they did not exhaust all opportunity to hear from the accused person. Now they will have to do the same thing over again; this time procedurally. I read the widely criticized letter from the President. He said he could not act on their resolution because 1. It was an Interim Report 2. It was signed by three out of the nine members (The Senators disputed the number) 3. The accused was not invited to defend themselves (The Senators claim otherwise).

No mind them jare, Now why did they invite him..
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by balanceofterror1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2017

Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
linusbnn:

Do you know how to read at all? They said they will re-invite him meaning the has been an invitation before but the man sent his secretary to honour the invite.

They have never invite him, Our Senators can lie for Africa. Same way they never let Magu defend himself..
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
ArcFresky:
Am I the only one seeing this as a form of retaliation from the senate to the presidency over Mr. Saraki?

Exactly bro you get sense i swear, So many people here don't even think, Their hatred for Buhari is beyond this world..
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=balanceofterror1 post=53179762][/quote]

Buhari is God chosen and nothing you wailers can do about, The world want Clinton even me prefer Clinton but God want Trump..

God over everything..
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
engineerboat:

Did you listen to the news.

He was invited thrice but refuse to appear. What does that mean to you.

And moreso, if interrim report will make NJC to be forced to suapend judges then Babachair lawal muat be suspended to be prosecuted. What ia good for goose is also good for the gander

That was a big lies bro, the Why dint they publish the invitation and let us see it..
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by balanceofterror1(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Buhari is God chosen and nothing you wailers can do about, The world want Clinton even me prefer Clinton but God want Trump..

God over everything..

And you think that everything that happens is the will of God
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
engineerboat:

So it is good to allow the SGF to continue while investigation on matter concerning his office if on going right

LOL did Saraki resign while his case is ongoing?
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
balanceofterror1:

And you think that everything that happens is the will of God

When since you are serving a God that was hanged on the cross nko..

Maybe your existence is not the will of God..

God you have heard him ooooo he is challenging (YOUR AUTHORITY) over human..
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by deflover(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL Igbo so he should have lied like those useless Senator from your region?

Can any senator talk like that to OBJ when he was the President?

Go and ask what happen Enwerem, Okadigbo etc.

Zombie
Other zombies are getting cured
When will you apply for anti zombie vaccine
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
deflover:

Zombie
Other zombies are getting cured
When will you apply for anti zombie vaccine

LOL when you stop being an enemy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by balanceofterror1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

When since you are serving a God that was hanged on the cross nko..

Maybe your existence is not the will of God..

God you have heard him ooooo he is challenging (YOUR AUTHORITY) over human..

Do you think that it is the will of God for you to be this foolish?.
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by deflover(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL when you stop being an enemy of Nigeria.

Lol I like you already

1 Like

Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Do you think that it is the will of God for you to be this foolish?.

What ever happen in my life it's the will of God..

Well the images are for you..

Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by linusbnn(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

They have never invite him, Our Senators can lie for Africa. Same way they never let Magu defend himself..

Did they executive allow Saraki to defend himself when they took him to court.
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by balanceofterror1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

What ever happen in my life it's the will of God..

Well the images are for you..

Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
deflover:

Lol I like you already

I like you too... God bless you..

1 Like

Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
linusbnn:

Did they executive allow Saraki to defend himself when they took him to court.

How do you mean? Did they send Saraki to jail? So what is he doing in court if not to go and defend himself..
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=balanceofterror1 post=53181080][/quote]

God this boy is trying to test how powerful you are over Human....

Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by balanceofterror1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

God this boy is trying to test how powerful you are over Human....

Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=balanceofterror1 post=53181670][/quote]

We know tribe that eat rats and we know Biafra war lead them into eating anything and having so many food..
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by balanceofterror1(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

We know tribe that eat rats and we know Biafra war lead them into eating anything and having so many food..

Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=balanceofterror1 post=53183098][/quote]

LOL pain or what did i hear you say? hahaha Why will i be pain over your favorite hahaha..
Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by balanceofterror1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL pain or what did i hear you say? hahaha Why will i be pain over your favorite hahaha..

Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
[quote author=balanceofterror1 post=53183844][/quote]

LOL we know sign of Madness is wailing over nothing..

Re: Senate To SGF; Defend Yourself Or Resignl by balanceofterror1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL we know sign of Madness is wailing over nothing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba / 2023: INEC Fixes Date To Resume Registration Of Voters / Anambra2021: Ihiala LGA Election Will Hold Tomorrow 9th November 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.