Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

How Do I Start A Blog Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Start A Blog Site? (753 Views)

Please How Can I Start A Blog Site? / Blog For Blog. Site For Site / Is Their Any Where I Can Create A Free Blog Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start A Blog Site? by sluk(m): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2017
Hi readers, I want to start a blog site and I need help on how and where o start. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start A Blog Site? by Donald3d(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2017
sluk:
Hi readers, I want to start a blog site and I need help on how and where o start. Thanks
I am about to start a training program https://www.nairaland.com/3594563/blogging-everything-need-know
There are free slots available , do not miss out wink
Re: How Do I Start A Blog Site? by LekkiHost: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2017
sluk:
here are tips to help you start. click on this link https://www.lekkihost.com/forum/index.php?topic=7.0
Re: How Do I Start A Blog Site? by Raisd4: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2017
sluk:

I assume that you have decided upon the niche you want to put on your blog. If you've, then here are the steps you should follow to move forward while creating a blog:

1. There are 2 best platforms you may opt for - WordPress and other is . I personally recommenced you to choose WordPress platform as it is much easier to manage for beginners.
2. Search ( create a wordpress blog) in Google
3. Click on the result that mentions create a free blog
4. Once you land on wordpress platform, select the design of your home page(that will be a welcome page for your blog)
5. Next, choose a theme template for your blog...
6. Choose a custom domain by entering your blog's name in the domain name search bar.
7. After entering your name, wordpress will suggest you few name, pick the one that matches your interests...
8. Pick a plan after selecting your domain, choose the free one on left side
9. signup to create your new account...
10. Login to your mail box and click on the confirmation mail sent by wordpress to you.
11. Now, click on the confirmation link, once clicked, you'll be taken to your new Wordpress dashboard...
12. In your dashboard, you will many option on left side like as posts, pages, categories, media, settings etc
13. Click on create new post when you decided to write a post and click on new page option when you plan to write a page
14. Go to appearance option,you will get many options such as themes, editor etc to design the front side of your blog.

It is a long journey but these are basic steps you should know... Hope it helps...
Re: How Do I Start A Blog Site? by leksmedia: 6:57am On Jan 28, 2017
HI i am a web developer, I will help you create a custom blog that will SEO compliance, check out my portfolio www.leksmediaconcept.com/portfolio.html or you can reach me on 08173091370

sluk:
Re: How Do I Start A Blog Site? by techrom(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hi do you know much of the time made inquiry about affiliate showcasing and articles to help affiliate succeed general topic discussion ranging from affiliate marketing ,traffic and content ,the art of mailing ,design development and programing ,hosting and domains ,industry news ,affiliate managers ,start up ,product development ,business strategy ,web management and development ,software development and google ranking and many more are discuss on http://techrom.xobor.com check it out know.
Re: How Do I Start A Blog Site? by sluk(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Donald3d:

I am about to start a training program https://www.nairaland.com/3594563/blogging-everything-need-know
There are free slots available , do not miss out wink

Thanks, where is the venue for the training program. I am in uyo.
Re: How Do I Start A Blog Site? by sluk(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
leksmedia:
HI i am a web developer, I will help you create a custom blog that will SEO compliance, check out my portfolio www.leksmediaconcept.com/portfolio.html or you can reach me on 08173091370

Thanks I appreciate your contributions
Re: How Do I Start A Blog Site? by Donald3d(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2017
sluk:

Thanks, where is the venue for the training program. I am in uyo.
Its online bro,kindly click the link for details
Re: How Do I Start A Blog Site? by leksmedia: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
You are welcome, I really hope we can work together on this and just in case you decide to use another developer please here are basic things you should make sure they incorporate into your blog. keywords optimisation, SEO plugings, Sitemap, Automation of posts to social media, Easy integration of several ads when you start monetisation the lists is endless. Most importantly start writing and you really need to understand the almighty SEO. you can check out articles on that online.

sluk:

Thanks I appreciate your contributions

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Domainking.ng Shutdown Will Kill Online Businesses In Nigeria / Exact Description Not Show On Google Search Result / Webmasters Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.