Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) (98996 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp / Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2017
How is that girl tall? Her height isn't that surprising, I have seen lots of girls that tall.
I'm taller than her_ in heels. grin
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Thebrightest(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Ok
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2017
Abuja camp.
Plenty tinz happens on that parade ground at night sha cheesy
#memories

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2017
See height, that one na 6.5
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by ajalawole(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2017
Is she even tall........... Nairaland gan selfsad. With all the members on nairaland no one can go undercover and locate where buhari is, our nairalander brothers and sisters in UK, make una kukuma help us

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Godson1988(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2017
This one Na TOLANI O
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2017
c that short corper fr back..giringori grin
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by kwenu: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2017
Foolish corpers how. Have. Ur height helped. Us. And what is there to learn in your show off.

The entire nation. Is in a mess at the moment you can't cone out. With ideas but only to show. Us your height

Wait till your politicians turn u.as their gateman and private guards

Mumu
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2017
shocked
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by arizon101(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2017
voicelez:
Please let it end in height competition, no bed competition oh. Because I no trust corpers grin grin grin
Even if na 1min,abeg grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Hope his cassava is tall enough

Else the babe go leave am go follow Aki and Pawpaw when get royal cassava tongue
bor wtin b cassava self, I never know d meaning up till nw shocked
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2017
saaedlee:
Abuja camp, one of the cleanest of camps!
That's untrue.

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by femi4: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2017
kimnicki:
they took my height
The way you hanged that extension is risky
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2017
Lavender88:
she no tall make she come measure wit me :Pshe no tall make she come measure wit me
Asin ehhh...
I doubt if she's even up to 6 feet..
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Donsimple(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2017
This height na case
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Orikinla1: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2017
The guy is not too tall.
That's my height.
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2017
See the hate for that guy face for back grin .bishes love tall guys til tomorrow I still dey thank God for my life.pepper dey rest but we still dey collect.
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by microscopic: 11:35am On Jan 27, 2017
Non of them is even tall wen compared to tall poeple
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by eminikansoso(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2017
voicelez:
Please let it end in height competition, no bed competition oh. Because I no trust corpers grin grin grin
JUST ONE TIME ONLY
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by zubinike(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lavender88:
she no tall make she come measure wit me :Pshe no tall make she come measure wit me

Ebele, you are not as tall. Mammy. That babe is way taller
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Sallam01(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
A perfect match for the them undecided
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Darlingmua(f): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
The guy z not only tall but built. Nice physic kiss My type of guy kiss
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
saaedlee:
bro how many times did u serve?
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
wow...I know that dude from Paul University, Awka. He was the tallest guy in school then.
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by lexy2014: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
saaedlee:
bro how many times and in how many states did u serve?
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Onyekwelu7:
bor wtin b cassava self, I never know d meaning up till nw shocked

Just google it or ask Tekno wink
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Angelinastto(f): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ion really know which stature to wish for.
¤ I love tall and slim cos they always look elegant.
¤ I love average height and chubby with nice curves cos they are sexy.
¤ I also love short and slim cos they are cute.
#Olivertwist
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Piztsn(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
Mtcheewwww Is this height?
grin
cummando:
Mtcheewwww Is this height?

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by saaedlee: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
DeeTus:
That's untrue.

Oya defend your assertion with facts and if possible photographs!
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by saaedlee: 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
lexy2014:
bro how many times and in how many states did u serve?

Oya oppose my assertion with facts and if possible photographs.

BTW how many times did you quote me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Anthem / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.