Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,862 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) (99018 Views)

Corper Proposes To Female Soldier At Ebonyi NYSC Camp (Photos) / Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp / Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2017
andyanders:

That will be a suicide as their children would turn to have deformity. The guy should find a shorter lady as a wife so that the children would turn to a normal being, likewise the lady.
Lol,that's true.They will have those longy longy children.
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by AlexDJ(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2017
Mr. Tallest I like that.
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by Lavender88(f): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
zubinike:

Ebele, you are not as tall. Mammy. That babe is way taller
u don see me bfr
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by zubinike(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lavender88:
u don see me bfr

Eye dey watch nah
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by humurphia(m): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2017
see tallest from pauls uni

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by CHARLYX9: 3:26am On Aug 14, 2017
humurphia:
see tallest from pauls uni
how many ft his he?
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by humurphia(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
CHARLYX9:
how many ft his he?
about 7ft..i was tall but trust me he unimaginably tall
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by CHARLYX9: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
humurphia:
about 7ft..i was tall but trust me he unimaginably tall
that guy can't be up to 7ft but rather maybe 6'8 can't u see that the woman's head is above his shoulder by far this guy is not really tall whats the hype all about.mtchewww
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by humurphia(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
CHARLYX9:
that guy can't be up to 7ft but rather maybe 6'8 can't u see that the woman's head is above his shoulder by far this guy is not really tall whats the hype all about.mtchewww
lol.
bros abeg no vex..well ,he is extremely tall but yeah ,you might be right.. happy new year by the way
Re: The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) by CHARLYX9: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
humurphia:

lol.
bros abeg no vex..well ,he is extremely tall but yeah ,you might be right.. happy new year by the way
same to you not that am envious its just that the height you gave is too exagerrated cause when i see a 7ft from a picture i can tell not this one.my 2cents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC Anthem / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Shows Cleavage & Underwear While Wearing NYSC Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.