Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) (3925 Views)

This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK / Was President Buhari Misinformed about the Katsina Power Project? / Was President Buhari Poisoned?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by ShakaZullu(m): 9:16am On Jan 27, 2017
they wished him dead now they're preaching peace and people like lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard is threatening fire and brimstone.

see, what makes this life funny and interesting is that karma strikes when you least expect it.

kiss the truth

cc
modath NgeneUkwenu dropshot

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by Laveda(f): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:19am On Jan 27, 2017
And our reply was then 'we wish you the same'

Now our replies are "back to sender" is a prayer with no ill feeling.

But karma....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2017
Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by White007(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by Aufbauh(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2017
Very poor graphical work, try harder next time.

Besides, i was expecting a vilified snapshots of how they wish your hero Jonathan dead. Not knowing it is this childish graphics that anyone can arrange to prove a cheap point.
DOA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 27, 2017
Op, it seems your brain is leaking. That's why you've probably forgotten that Fayose actually put out an obituary ad for Buhari during the elections.
You won't remember that one right?

1 Like

Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by ShakaZullu(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2017
[s]
Aufbauh:
Very poor graphical work, try harder next time.

Besides, i was expecting a vilified snapshots of how they wish your hero Jonathan dead. Not knowing it is this childish graphics that anyone can arrange to prove a cheap point.
DOA!
[/s]
buhari is a terrorist that deserves nothing but kpai

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by vengertime: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2017
APC awon ole, oloriburuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by EYIBLESSN(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2017
My Only Question is

When Will PMB be ferried home?
Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by HtwoOw: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Really??
Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by sweerychick(f): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2017
ShakaZullu:
they wished him dead now they're preaching peace and people like lair Muhammed the charlatan bastard is threatening fire and brimstone.

see, what makes this life funny and interesting is that karma strikes when you least expect it.

kiss the truth

cc
this looks photo shopped undecided

1 Like

Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by enfantdedieu: 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ok now who is in the coffin right now undecided
Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by PedroJP(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
When is the official burial of Chinakwe's dog ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by jamace(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by Aufbauh(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
buhari is a terrorist that deserves nothing but kpai

And Nnamdi Kanu is his captive and deserves to be in his prison! cheesy
Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by ShakaZullu(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
[s]
Aufbauh:

And Nnamdi Kanu is his captive and deserves to be in his prison! cheesy
[/s]
die buhari die die

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by kross01(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
I cannot wish another man death, when i can't create or give life, but truth be told, the northerners did worse to Jonathan. The truth is that the Internet never ever forgets

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by ogtavia(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Patrick obahiagbon was right after all when he quoted Muamar Gaddafi saying ' Nigeria as a country is divided along tribal,ethnic and religious lines'......

1 Like

Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by amarachi06(f): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
I wish them what they wished him,...
Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by lollmaolol(m): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
I lost my job during Buhari's government. Poor economy policies!!

Where ever you are please tender your resignation letter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by dragonking3: 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShakaZullu:

kiss the truth

cc
Where is tonyebarcanista? He will be blind to see this. The internet never forgets.

Lalasticlala food is ready

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by mayorchelsea(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Well, if any random Hausa/Fulani man writes such and it's enough to say Northerners wrote it,it's safe to generalise and hold the whole tribe of the next drug pushers to be arrested as criminals too.Anyone could do that and claim it's by Northerners.This country is too easy to polarise; if religion doesn't work,try tribe or ethnicity.
Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by Prinzyy: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
PedroJP:
When is the official burial of Chinakwe's dog ?
I dey chop dog meat but that of chinakwe's mba.
Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
dragonking3:
Where is tonyebarcanista? He will be blind to see this. The internet never forgets.

Stop displaying insanity. I am.not unaware of some people wish for ex President GEJ . I was in the Broom camp then and my position on life has been unchanged.

I'm sure you saw this part in my article...

believe that we deserve a better deal, but I will never wish for such through death of the President irrespective of what some of the President’s supporters may/might have wished others in the past.
Re: See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) by NaMeAboki: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Latest recommendation from Aso Rock.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ihedioha Declares War On Statues Okorocha Molded- Picture / Pandemonium In Ikorodu: Hausa, Yoruba In Brutal Clash / Ekiti Partners World Bank To Check Perennial Erosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.