Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) (5438 Views)

$90 Billion Loot: Diezani Finally Breaks Silence / Suppressing Biafra Makes It More Dangerous,Negotiate With Kanu -Reps Tell Buhari / Buhari’s Health: President Should Speak To Nigerians From UK— NLC Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by AmadiAba: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
JUST IN!!! NNAMDI KANU: REPS FINALLY BREAKS SILENCE (SEE WHAT THEY JUST ORDERED AGAINST DSS)

The House of Reps has woken up to its responsibility and frowned at the Department of States DSS over its numerous cases of human rights abuses under President Buhari.

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/318874

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by bakila: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
pffft
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by prince9851(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Guy put d full story na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by ayindejimmy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
Propaganda!

Op, you can lie for Africa

I just watched the Reps on Channels.
Nobody mentioned Nnamdi Kanu at all.
They were in fact referring to some lawyers arrested by the DSS days ago without prosecution.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by bekamoi: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
*Welcome to our platform were you pH 5k and gH 20k in 24hours no referral needed all you need do is mobile banking click the link to join*... https:///6KRpTYbZnHy8NaFvHpaUMY
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by AmadiAba: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
U need to check that ur TV well

ayindejimmy:
Propaganda!

They were in fact referring to some lawyers arrested by the DSS days ago without prosecution.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by HtwoOw: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
lol

Nnamdi is a closed case , hin hair don dey white , him back don dey bend

No hope for am abeg

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
AmadiAba:
JUST IN!!! NNAMDI KANU: REPS FINALLY BREAKS SILENCE (SEE WHAT THEY JUST ORDERED AGAINST DSS)

The House of Reps has woken up to its responsibility and frowned at the Department of States DSS over its numerous cases of human rights abuses under President Buhari.

You Liepods Like lying unnecessarily to give your followers false hope.
Before I do expose all your armored tanker,jet trump lie.
But now am too busy with my website.
What will it profit you to use lies to deceive your fellow members...

Liepods stop lying and stop posting rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by stevnwigw: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by NaMeAboki: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
No court order can override any issue bordering on national security; for as longer as Kanu remains a national threat, he shall continue to remain caged in at Kuje with other gorillas like himself, being sustained on watery beans at the pleasure of the FG - until he knows the difference between a zoo and a country.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by Almaiga: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
AmadiAba:

LIENUS igbokwe grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by IPOB123london: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
NaMeAboki: 3:26pm
No court order can override any issue bordering on national security; for as longer as Kanu remains a national threat, he shall continue to remain caged in at Kuje with other gorillas like himself, being sustained on watery beans at the pleasure of the FG - until he knows the difference between a zoo and a country.

could u tell us more or break it down further

but wait as it stand now

Fulani or Nnamdi who do u think fits in that category

the fact that born to rule boko harem hausa fulani told us vampire and killer herdsmen came from Niger or Mali does make it right

so aboki talk because the world wana hear from you

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
NaMeAboki:
for the sake of national peace osibanjo must step aside for northerners to complete their 2 terms yes no constitution must be followed cos there ll be riot in the north if osibanjo assumes office rather than a northerner truly its unfair

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by IPOB123london: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
aboki na aboki

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Kanu is in kuje prison, that we all know.

Where the hell is the nigga who ordered his arrest?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by NaMeAboki: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
for the sake of national peace osibanjo must step aside for northerners to complete their 2 terms yes no constitution must be followed cos there ll be riot in the north if osibanjo assumes office rather than a northerner truly its unfair

Yes to anything but NOT Igbo president, pls. lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by NaMeAboki: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
IPOB123london:

could u tell us more or break it down further

but wait as it stand now

Fulani or Nnamdi who do u think fits in that category

the fact that born to rule boko harem hausa fulani told us vampire and killer herdsmen came from Niger or Mali does make it right

so aboki talk because the world wana hear from you

Nyamiri, go figure what a threat to national security means.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by silibaba: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Propaganda!

is nnamdi kanu not a lawyer?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by ayindejimmy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
silibaba:

is nnamdi kanu not a lawyer?
Was he arrested last week?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

You Liepods Like lying unnecessarily to give your followers false hope.
Before I do expose all your armored tanker,jet trump lie.
But now am too busy with my website.
What will it profit you to use lies to deceive your fellow members...

Liepods stop lying and stop posting rubbish
Don't be silly Sir, what if its a blogger making up stories to direct traffic to his/her blog? Get small sense naw, Biafra matter will soon kill you

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by Kemperor: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:

Olodo No 1...
Shey APC said dey respect rule of law?
What is written in d constitution of Nigeria and oda countries of d world...
Dundee united...if VP does not tak ova dat President office den dere will b riot in d east.... coward.. na only dem sabi cari dagger?
Wen was d last tim SE had a President? And u r talkin abt constitution... waka..
U dey fear aboki... let dem bring it on... we go know who go run...
Hausa man calling himself kking of d east... fowl.. north east abi...?
I hope d president is ok..
D constitution must b obeyed...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Kemperor:

Olodo No 1...
Shey APC said dey respect rule of law?
What is written in d constitution of Nigeria and oda countries of d world...
Dundee united...if VP does not tak ova dat President office den dere will b riot in d east.... coward.. na only dem sabi cari dagger?
Wen was d last tim SE had a President? And u r talkin abt constitution... waka..
U dey fear aboki... let dem bring it on... we go know who go run...
Hausa man calling himself kking of d east... fowl.. north east abi...?
I hope d president is ok..
D constitution must b obeyed...

let me believe you are Igbo ,I won't insult a brother but do know what sarcasm means.am against Yoruba needing the constitution when it favours them but throw it away when onwa gburugburu is release( nnamdi, KANU)

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Yes to anything but NOT Igbo president, pls. lipsrsealed
osibanjo must not smell that seat or heads ll roll I trust Yoruba na the afonja ll run out of aso rock without slippers as for Igbo buhari' s death is enough for us

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by funlord(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
tongue

DIZZY RASCAL: "Chairman these ipob bastards no dey tire to lie?"

WILEY: "Na painment dey cause am! Abeg make we dey pose dey go!"

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by abnsugbe: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
NaMeAboki:

my prayer is that the fulani locate u anywere u are
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by NaMeAboki: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
abnsugbe:

my prayer is that the fulani locate u anywere u are

Your prayers have already been answered; your village will be next on our list.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by NaMeAboki: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
osibanjo must not smell that seat or heads ll roll I trust Yoruba na the afonja ll run out of aso rock without slippers as for Igbo buhari' s death is enough for us

But Osibanjo is even right now acting as president, in the absence of Buhari; something that cannot be entrusted to an Igbo man; so whats your point?

Buhari is mortal and will die like any mortal; however, before he does, he will make sure that many Igbos die from HBP and stroke out of hatred for him by surviving in office till 2023, when he will be handing over to a Yoruba successor.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by BudeYahooCom: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
AmadiAba:

Guy stop making a mess of the struggle. Post everything here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by najoke: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
LIEIPODS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Don't be silly Sir, what if its a blogger making up stories to direct traffic to his/her blog? Get small sense naw, Biafra matter will soon kill you

Go and sit down abeg for using that word "silly" I do post from Radio Biafra official Facebook page and group.
With Emeka Gift handle. I even go as far as posting Kanu voice record. Even with your news paper. What more source do u guys want.
Liepods grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Reps Finally Breaks Silence (see What They Ordered Against DSS) by Kemperor: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
let me believe you are Igbo ,I won't insult a brother but do know what sarcasm means.am against Yoruba needing the constitution when it favours them but throw it away when onwa gburugburu is release( nnamdi, KANU)

Aii i feels u..
Misunderstanding...
If dem lik mak dem lick ass as usual..

(1) (2) (Reply)

#Nigeriadecides2019: Thread For South-East Result Collation / Umahi : We're Coming To Ebonyi To Shoot Films - Zack Orji Expresses Shock (pic) / Before And After Pictures Of Oluwole Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.