Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) (1088 Views)

"If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by x6blade(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
This has been a topic I have been looking into for a long time but I haven't summoned the courage to discuss it openly until now, being a victim of such incidence or domestic abuse if I may call it, I find it discouraging how the society laugh at men who come out to say they have been verbally and physically abused by their wives or girlfriends.
Here's a scenario I have been in, I and my girlfriend were involved in a heated quarell and words were exchanged then out of the blues she slapped me across the face, at this point I was dumbfounded and I was mad , but I kept my composure and dared her to try it again and watch the actions I would take next,she kept on nagging and eventually she said some very hurtful things, and I equally laid out by replying and she slapped me again, claiming there's nothing I can do because I would be blamed if anything happens and that She has seen my true colours (as a bad person) ,I was quiet and after some time we apologised to each other for everything. But I can't get over the fact that women claim to be the only victims of domestic violence whereas if a man admits to being abused he would be ridiculed by society but a woman would be taken seriously. So I ask my fellow men what would you do if you were to be hit or beaten by your spouse during any circumstance.
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by Afam4eva(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
I don't believe in the feminist BS that a man should not lay hands on a woman. What i believe is that no one must lay hands on another, be it a man or woman. Anybody who slaps you deserves the same thing is equal measure. Some of these ladies are using the stigma placed on men that beat ladies to misbehave and go ahead to slap their partners.

Btw, this should be in the Family sectiona and not Crime. Mynd44

1 Like

Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by x6blade(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
I don't believe in the feminist BS that a man should not lay hands on a woman. What i believe is that no one must lay hands on another, be it a man or woman. Anybody who slaps you deserves the same thing is equal measure. Some of these ladies are using the stigma placed on men that beat ladies to misbehave and go ahead to slap their partners.

ok ,now you retaliate by hitting her back and at the end you are blamed nd accused a woman beater ,what would you do knowing no one would believe it was self defence
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by pcoolioz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lol, of course hitting a woman is wrong. But I don't see the level I would bring myself to that my gf would start slapping me.

I blame you, No offense but i feel if you carry yourself with respect your gf won't go about hitting you.

But if I am to speak realistically, At this point of my life I don't know how I would handle it. The last girl that slapped me was when I was in secondary school and I returned it with bonus.
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by Afam4eva(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
x6blade:
ok ,now you retaliate by hitting her back and at the end you are blamed nd accused a woman beater ,what would you do knowing no one would believe it was self defence
It really doesn't matter what people think because if you walk away people will still call you a weakling. Someone can't slap me and i'll keep quiet. Mba.
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by x6blade(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
pcoolioz:
Lol, of course hitting a woman is wrong. But I don't see the level I would bring myself to that my gf would start slapping me.

I blame you, No offense but i feel if you carry yourself with respect your gf won't go about hitting you.

But if I am to speak realistically, At this point of my life I don't know how I would handle it. The last girl that slapped me was when I was in secondary school and I returned it with bonus.
I believe no matter how much respect you carry on your head if you meet an "entitled" woman who thinks the world should bow at her feet. She would still do what's in her mind because society demands "men should never hit a woman no matter what" hope you get the point I am trying to make
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by x6blade(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Afam4eva:

It really doesn't matter what people think because if you walk away people will still call you a weakling. Someone can't slap me and i'll keep quiet. Mba.
I read recently on naira land how a man beat his wife after she repeatedly cheated on him (emotional abuse) and got pregnant for another man,and fellow men blamed the man for beating her, am not saying he's right but he's a human being and sometimes we spark,if you get
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by wtfCode: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
I punch back...no time
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by x6blade(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
wtfCode:
I punch back...no time
imagine a scenario where you abroad on holiday with her and she hits you,you punch back and she calls the police on you,how do you make them believe you
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by wtfCode: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Afam4eva:

U don dey invite this guy wey dey ban any how bah?
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by marshalcarter: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
give and it shall be given unto you ...slap and..........

thank you angry
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by Young03(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
I will turn the other side for her to slap more
bible talk am nah

just waiting for the day e go happen, blood go flow
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by wtfCode: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
x6blade:
imagine a scenario where you abroad on holiday with her and she hits you,you punch back and she calls the police on you,how do you make them believe you
Well, this is Nigeria,I'll do it the Nigerian way
If its abroad,I'll figure out a way to hurt her back that very moment.
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by x6blade(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
wtfCode:

Well, this is Nigeria,I'll do it the Nigerian way
If its abroad,I'll figure out a way to hurt her back that very moment.
hmm you re strict o
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by QuietHammer(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
It's a pity men are becoming more docile. I'll slap some senses into her.

1 Like

Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by Sultancoker: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
im just gonna walk away,, and wont return until after 15 wks
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
so you have created a topic you want nairalanders to bicker about abi.

If she slaps you on the left cheek, turn the right one for her to slap you again. be like Jesus.
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by x6blade(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Joavid:
so you have created a topic you want nairalanders to bicker about abi.

If she slaps you on the left cheek, turn the right one for her to slap you again. be like Jesus.
ok
Re: As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) by x6blade(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2019
It's been a while I shared my experience , Mynd44 please do the needful , I'll like to discuss this fully on front page now that I left that relationship, some guys are going through this and they might need help

(1) (Reply)

Rich matured Women Or Single Mothers Needed As Friends / "Baby Cuddles Are The Best", Beautiful Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg With Baby August / Account Transaction Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.