Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,257 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. (38025 Views)

Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats / Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by seguno2: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2017
Ishilove:
This man has hit the ground running, unlike our own APC who after all the campaign gragra, hit the ground and lay there like a python that swallowed a goat. Msscheew.

Wo, to all our Nigerian brethren illegally living in the US, get ready, the real change has caught up with you. grin

Did you have our snake charmer Buratai in mind when you typed python?
The Army General who saved his salary and bought multi million dollar mansions in Dubai despite other several mansions and luxury cars that he owns in Nigeria?
No wonder Senator Shehu Sanni said that Buhari uses deodorant to fight the corruption of his friends but insecticide to fight the corruption of his "enemies".

3 Likes

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by zheroes(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2017
tuoyoojo:
God in heaven

when are we going to have a president lik this

someone that would make a promise and keep it

not someone that would keep blaming the previous government for its own inadequacies

someone who has never gone on vacation in Nigeria because he has made d country a mini hell
can't you be the president!!!! Ahaaaaa!!! Talk is really cheap!!!

1 Like

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Sydney22: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2017
greenpasture:

Found your pic interesting. Notice anything about the people gathered around Trump as he signs that EO?
Gender equity ... 5 women and 5 men

1 Like

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2017
Ishilove:
This man has hit the ground running, unlike our own APC who after all the campaign gragra, hit the ground and lay there like a python that swallowed a goat. Msscheew.

Wo, to all our Nigerian brethren illegally living in the US, get ready, the real change has caught up with you. grin
hahahahaha
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2017
ycmdng:
Not just mouth. My love for this man grows like grass...
He said it that he's not a politician.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by henryuzor(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2017
cstr55:
[b]Trump should take it easy and be smart. Yes, illegal immigrants pose a serious threat to america's economic and security well-being but it is a catch 22 scenario.
The US is the greatest nation in the world, but it is the most cosmpolitan. The best minds come here.
Every sector of the American economy including the miltary and military technology depends on brilliant minds from foreign lands that come into this country to pour themselves into making America great and most times at the expense of their original countries.
The reason why china, russia and the rest of the pretenders will never match to america is because unlike them, America has a diversified pool of thinkers, creators and inventors from virtually every part of the world contributing to improving and improving on everything American.
Cutting off immigrants would hand the advantage to china in science and technology, because the chinese have shown to have more aptitude in science than original americans and we depend on immigrants to bridge the IQ gap.
I fully support blacklisting nations known to sponsor terrorism like iraq, afghanistan, sudan and a couple of other islamic nations, but that is where it should end.[/b]
Trump is not against immigrants but he is against ILLEGAL immigrants.
How can you enter another man's country illegally and expect to be treated right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by grandstar(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2017
ycmdng:
Not just mouth. My love for this man grows like grass...

Is this action right?
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by I888(m): 8:58am On Jan 28, 2017
henryuzor:

Trump is not against immigrants but he is against ILLEGAL immigrants.
How can you enter another man's country illegally and expect to be treated right.
Thank you for schooling him. You saved me stress lol.

2 Likes

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by warriorPedigree: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2017
greenpasture:

Found your pic interesting. Notice anything about the people gathered around Trump as he signs that EO?
y'all should run away with ya racist chant, is it by force to goto America?
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by richard870(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2017
Now that what I call a LEADER , not some certificateless cHIHUAHUA

1 Like

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Trumpism. I never for once liked Obama and got the nostalgia whenever I heard him speak with his fake "yes we can" mantra.
Now I'm getting my love back for America, yes, the United States shall be great again, they are getting their country back.
But when would we get our own country back from the Fulanis and their Malian Somalian Senegalese blood thirsty brothers?

And when would we get back our wisdom
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2017
Ishilove:

I guess to u Nigeria was better during Jonathan's era, huh?
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by JideAmuGiaka: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2017
KINGwax007:
grin grin my fellow Biafrans, now, ur prayers are answered. Your brothers wey dey form Americanas do reach home soon...

But,

Without luggage

RUBBISH
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by edi287: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2017
California and NY will resist. Anyone in those places are safe. All peeps need to do is keep their noses clean till they sort themselves out. I get the feeling this guy is mostly targeting Latino peeps with this ish.

2 Likes

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2017
princessayesha:
Some people on here have been waiting for a day like this....envious MoFos. They want to see the downfall of their brothers. They will come back and still be richer than ur envious asses.

Amen God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by tuoyoojo(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2017
zheroes:
can't you be the president!!!! Ahaaaaa!!! Talk is really cheap!!!

chai!! the thing pain am!!!

mbong! ndoo

if Buhari came came clamouring to become president for the record number of times he did. I should believe he has something to offer

at a point he was even crying

now dem don give am, see d mess the country dey

1 Like

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2017
edi287:
California and NY will resist. Anyone in those places are safe. All peeps need to do is keep their noses clean till they sort themselves out. I get the feeling this guy is mostly targeting Latino peeps with this ish.

Yes I watched on CNN when California Governor promised to protect its immigrants and threatened to tackle Trump

2 Likes

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Georgeisco2007: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2017
tuoyoojo:
God in heaven

when are we going to have a president lik this

someone that would make a promise and keep it

not someone that would keep blaming the previous government for its own inadequacies

someone who has never gone on vacation in Nigeria because he has made d country a mini hell

Don't worry, we will get there soon. Someone like me will make the positive change that Nigeria yearn for. God will help me to achieve it.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by petitejolie(f): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2017
the talk I do trump. I love dis man
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by stagamagadasca(f): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2017
Ishilove:

I wonder why people want all dis poor people DAT sold their land to travel out to be deported.... I Knw u wish to be der but na condition make crayfish head bend...nija suppose dy empty dis politicians have sucked everything in the streets..no good road..light...no basic amenities... if I get money ehhh Ghana for make sense...
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by seangy4konji: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2017
this film na strong film ooo...
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by AlphaStyles(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2017
all hail Trump
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2017
warriorPedigree:

y'all should run away with ya racist chant, is it by force to goto America?

And who is an American? Who didn't arrive in America as an immigrant?

Outside of native Americans everyone else is an immigrant including Trump himself. If America is what it is, an immigrant country then photos like these need to show the equality of all immigrants. Whether they came on slave ships or on passenger sail ships or jets.

6 Likes

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by 4everGrand(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2017
jamace:
Trump is a politician who means business, unlike Naija where politicians are only interested in what they can loot.

This dude ain't a politician o. Politicians are two-timing liars.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by princessayesha(f): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2017
malware:

Eyyah I know it hurts to see Bro Ikechukwu deported back to Nigeria... Oooppss Biafraland, I sincerely share with you in this unprecedented predicament. Meanwhile, when is the next pro-Trump rally holding? I forgot to say that you're beautiful.
Aww grin he thinks am igbo cheesy
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by 4everGrand(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Yes I watched on CNN when California Governor promised to protect its immigrants and threatened to tackle Trump

For how long?
In your country, there are laws everyone must live by.
You come to America, u want the laws to be changed because of u.
These mayors would soon buckle.

1 Like

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2017
na waoh. This man is a criminal..he now uses blackmail to intimidate poor cities and counties. States like New york or California would just laught at his crude tactics . Those ones are developed countries on their own. Similar to how obj held back lagos funds during tinubu's time due to creation of extra lga's by tinubu. Yet lagos pushed ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by ipledge10(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2017
God catch those Cuban that voted trump grin ... Obama dropped the policy that make them legal residents when the cross illegally, now their safe haven is no more a sanctuary city...

2 Likes

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by kadree(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2017
Those who celebrated his victory should v a place reserved for their "soon to be deported bLother" who has over time, been the bLead willer of the family. Trump is for AmeLica and for AmeLicans alone and he is living up to that.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by ipledge10(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2017
4everGrand:

For how long?
In your country, there are laws everyone must live by.
You come to America, u want the laws to be changed because of u.
These mayors would soon buckle.
be like you don't know what is called California... New York and California generates 30% of USA GDP

1 Like

Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2017
ipledge10:
be like you don't know what is called California... New York and California generates 30% of USA GDP
Exactly. California has a bigger economy/GDP than Canada and france.
Re: Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. by ipledge10(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2017
shinarambo1:

Exactly. California has a bigger economy/GDP than Canada and france.
leave the guy, if it's not because of electoral college, New York and California are enough to make hill a president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns / UK Weather: London Flooding Engulfs Homes After A Month’s Rain Falls In 1hr(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.