Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC (48202 Views)

Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters / 5 Documents Every Driver MUST Have / Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by oatzeal(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
cool
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by vislabraye(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Chicha1:
How possible is it to have a learner's permit and driver's licence? You dey learn but you don already get licence? Na wao

Na wetin i wan talk !!
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by symbianDON(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
as if any of those papers mean anything in Nigeria
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by LoveJesus87(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
kayojosephy:
And your cash at hand
E forget to mention grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Chicha1:
How possible is it to have a learner's permit and driver's licence? You dey learn but you don already get licence? Na wao
Maybe they wanna be sure some people didn't learn to drive inside their bathrooms.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by gurunlocker: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Have all this, Nigeria Police will still find a fault...
"Oga why your sit foam dey show?, oya come down"
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by Bizzyliss(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
johnreh:
the most important are 1 & 2. others na police food.
3 is very important esp in Lagos
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by Lagusta(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
tejiritex:
Nigerian police do not adhere to this.

I was once asked for Security clearance by the police in Delta state when travelling.

guy na kudi be dat nah.....
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by DriveByKiller: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
alphonsojaybaz:

http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/frsc-releases-6-documents-every-driver.html

A country of institutional corruption! The police announced a different set of documents and FRSC is demanding another.

Proof of ownership is for unregistered vehicles. Especially those for sale. So the document stands for ownership. How can a duly registered vehicle still need to show proof of ownership?

Earlier the police PRO in abuja some years ago said Road Worthiness is for commercial vehicles.

The VIO and FRSC should be scrapped.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
Op for some strange reasons you failed to mentioned the most important of them all; NAIRA NOTES cheesy
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by emoa2002(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pls have they started issuing the new tinted permit or it's the former one you are talking about
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by Govo4me2u(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by timilinda(f): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
whisper88:
First to comment. Pls can I get likes cry

Don't cry anymore. I've given u 1. Plz frnds try n dash him/her likes na. grin
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by jude33084(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
johnreh:
the most important are 1 & 2. others na police food.

If you drive on Lagos roads you won't say that wink
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by charlesucheh(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Issorite! then, they should be ready to catch 70 % of our road users! I believe Nigerians die!
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by veacea: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Asito:

Ode! Who told you you are first to comment?
Stop using curve2. undecided

Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by Kay17: 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
The penalty or fine for lack of motor insurance is N300
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Driver's license and learner's permit can't go together now.
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by Nbote(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
Dats according to the Road Safety.. But according to the Police,
-U'll need receipt of all of the papers,
-The booklet u used in registering d papers
-Plate number receipt
-I.D to show who u are and if d name on ur ID is different from the name on the papers, b prepared to explain why it's not a stolen vehicle
-Old and new tinted permit otherwise b ready to b caught for the one u don't have..
-And last but not the list, Cash in d event u don't have anyone dey ask about or in a hurry...
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by Kay17: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
DriveByKiller:
A country of institutional corruption! The police announced a different set of documents and FRSC is demanding another.

Proof of ownership is for unregistered vehicles. Especially those for sale. So the document stands for ownership. How can a duly registered vehicle still need to show proof of ownership?

Earlier the police PRO in abuja some years ago said Road Worthiness is for commercial vehicles.

The VIO and FRSC should be scrapped.

Registration is not title over a motor vehicle. The title is more abstract
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by Nbote(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
emoa2002:
Pls have they started issuing the new tinted permit or it's the former one you are talking about

They've been issuing d new one since last year...
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by DriveByKiller: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Kay17:

Registration is not title over a motor vehicle. The title is more abstract
Which country does proof of ownership which is presented before the relevant authorities before documentation and registration of the vehicle commence...how does it such paper be presented as vehicle particulars? What country does this?
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by Lagusta(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
whisper88:
First to comment. Pls can I get likes cry

Seun, this is why nairaland needs a dislike button.....
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by otokx(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Allocation of plate number nko? Mopol checkpoint in Patani extorted money from me today.
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by bettercreature(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
kenonze:
angry

Please I heard that spare fan belt and tool box are necessary.
How true could that be
Don't mind the OP,the best solution is not to stop for them
They would surely find an excuse as long as you stop for them their list of crime is ENDLESS

2 Likes

Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by alizma: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
waiting for the lists from VIO, traffic warders, Nigerian army, civil def. etc because na all of them De stop vehicle for road, asking for one paper or the order.
let them publish their own so that we can arrange these papers separatively for each of them
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by Primme(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
What of the traffic warder that is checking vehicle licence?
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
Scholar8200:
Your concluding rhetorics can be expanded to a Newspaper article.

I use to run away because of all of the above mentioned but when I finally got all in a checked format guess what the Marshall told me after parking me, that emmm me tires r all expired, abeg chop money no day that list.
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by akiOYIBO: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
foolish entity....according to 2017 budget an average nigerians has 42000 per year, how could you insure yourself with such poor finance.
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by Silvawazza(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Yomiwayne80:
Please how much is the cost of vehicle licence and insurance in your state?
Vehicle license: #2,700
Insurance: 5k.
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by talk2riel: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
I carried photocopies of all the said documents. Road safety still penalize me for not carrying original copies.
Re: 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC by CarrotAndStick: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Learner's permit is not compulsory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded / Driving A Car Without Catalytic Converter / Donald Trump’s Brand New Presidential Armoured Beast Limousine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.