Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos (60104 Views)

Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Daddy Freeze: "I Never Impregnated Any Woman Inside Her Husband's House" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by moyinoluwabun(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
K
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
what a nuisance of an oap. this freeze dude be hating on churches collecting tithe yet he has not in his life engaged in a humanitarian effort nor own a foundation that impacts the life of others. this guy is all talk no action. he's a lost cause, its really true when they say an empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
This fool doesn't know he's just fulfilling the prophecy concerning Christians facing persecution from all angles. It's obvious he's either possessed by the spirit of error or otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by balanceofterror1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Your opinion
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Koolking(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ovokoo:

Being uneducated is better than being miseducated, because the illusion of knowledge is worse than ignorance. ~FRZ

Am beginning to like this dude. Nice one freeze.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by semyman: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
kennygee:
If these churches have not cured your foolishness or refined you, they are not worth mentioning.

Don't embarrass the churches biko. I believe those pastors don't endorse ur attitude.

Don't even go to church at all.
You are disgrace to any faith or believe you represent, idol worshipers try pass you self
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Bigjonny: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
oloriooko:
One condom could have done the job undecided Now we have a serious situation on our hands angry
my thoughts too
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Perfecter4real(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
This So not popular man is always ranting like a pregnant goat

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by mimicue(f): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
It's because the forces in his village has not started following him , if not his mentality would have changed .. Shebi u like new generation church .,, those churches are meant for people that have everything goin on for them and Dey just go to church to do fashion parade #welldone sir .. Pray u know no evil

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by semyman: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Freeze, please try harder and save the sheep from the shepherd's knife
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by semyman: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gullibility knows no bound especially when miracle is anticipated
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
semyman:
You are disgrace to any faith or believe you represent, idol worshipers try pass you self

Na so. You try.
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
The one church I will recommend for Daddy Freeze in Lagos is The Church with the New Anointing.-
Revival Assembly Church, Lekki and Ogba, Ikeja Lagos. embarassed

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by sucess001(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
but i have seen and discussed with him in House on the rock lots of times na.

e be like say him dey fight pastor paul...
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by wizflower(f): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Freeze the attention seeker
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Luukasz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
False Religions, Deism is the way.
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by nwee: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Naso

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Abdulazeez007(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ovokoo:
Popular radio personality freeze has once again called out the pentecostal movement in Nigeria and has made it clear to anyone who is ready to listen that most Pastors in Nigeria are scammers. However, he says there are few ones that he can afford to attend their churches.

Sources: http://ovoko.com.ng/can-attend-3-churches-lagos-oap-freeze/

He says the only churches he can attend are Latter rain Assembly and This Present house
and The Elevation Church which are both in Lekki, Lagos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPxN7RMFqGJ/?taken-by=daddyfreeze
C church name like hotel for abuja

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by drsugar: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Freeze is throwing shades at Adeboye, Oyedepo, and kumuyi I guess.. Or am I the only one thinking like that.
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by KingGBsky(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
The only thing i believe Freeze is against is offering and tithes.
He shouldn't think he is advocating for christians or anyone because he is sure in a very wrong part with his ways. I pray he changes or something changes him so he can atleast keep shut
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by ikp120(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
oloriooko:
One condom could have done the job undecided Now we have a serious situation on our hands angry
Nah bro; 2 condoms should have done the job. grin grin grin grin
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Leovido(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jehovah's Witness nko?
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by symbianDON(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
Catalin:
Whats with nairaland and this freeze guy? Anything he says must be on front page. So annoying angry.
nairaland wasn't always as mediocre as this o! only God knows what has come over the owner of nairaland and his mods these few days
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by tillaman(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
That's up to you sir!!
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by segable(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
he i mean she.. She talks too much..
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by AngelicBeing: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
cummando:
You no add cele?
Make them use holy water reset your head
grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by Tedassie(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Catalin:
Whats with nairaland and this freeze guy? Anything he says must be on front page. So annoying angry.
The guy dey pay dues la
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by israelmao(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ovokoo:
Popular radio personality freeze has once again called out the pentecostal movement in Nigeria and has made it clear to anyone who is ready to listen that most Pastors in Nigeria are scammers. However, he says there are few ones that he can afford to attend their churches.

He says the only churches he can attend are Latter rain Assembly and This Present house

Freeze, life is a matter of choice even God that created you cannot force you to do what is against your will.Man is a free moral agent.You can even choose to attend Church of Satan you so wishes, where God's word is inverted and where heresies are being preached.Everybody is accountable to God on the last day all alone.
Re: Freeze: I Can Only Attend 3 Churches In Lagos by israelmao(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Ovokoo:

Freeze, life is a matter of choice even God that created you cannot force you to do what is against your will.Man is a free moral agent.You can even choose to attend Church of Satan if you so wishes, where God's word is inverted and where heresies are being preached.Everybody is accountable to God on the last day all alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Gay Role In "Daudu", A Yoruba Movie (Pics, Video) / Roman Goddess Shares Pantless Photo, Causes Stir Online / Fire Outbreak At Peter Okoye's Studio In Lekki. No Life Lost (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.