Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music (62569 Views)

Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Harrysong: "I Am No Longer With Five Star Music, God Bless E-money & Kcee" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by megamank(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
VickyRotex:
After the Reggae? undecided

play the blues.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by holluphemydavid(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
VickyRotex:
After the Reggae? undecided
Dey are now playing d blues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by billyG(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
Arrest d reggae leave d blues?d blues d blues.
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by Teddyjames: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
cheesy in Harrysong's voice "I don get another sponsor" listen to his latest and the intro will make U laff grin grin make them free my guy jare
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by OMOTOWO(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
gaventa:
Gegeun...eshinshin carry kpomo gegeun
guy u don old oo..u suppose don marry o..i remember those days ..geh ghen ghen ghen esinsin kari ponmo...hope u r married

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by gbollykore: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nigeria is a jungle indeed. Why arrest someone because you have a business difference. Its rather a civil matter that should be dealt with in a civil court
Someday we shall get there

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by mekuso89(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
greediness go kill you
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by sorextee(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
You started it.

gabazin080:

idiot son of a prostitute. with the way it take pain u, i believe ur mama's own smell pass rotten fish

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by brightgreat(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Try having a business partner and let him just walk out on you without sharing proceeds
sucess001:
lol. so anyone can jst get the police to arrest another person. when did breach of contract become a criminal case for someone to be arrested?
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by maigemuu: 12:03am On Jan 28, 2017
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by CoolKizzy(m): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2017
I don't know why people are attacking five star music, the guy breached contract, he should face the music, who sabi harrysong before five star deal? you can't just bite the finger that fed you. and no one likes to feel cheated nor slighted. he is an adult and no one forced him to sign contract.
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by NJsimpleboi(m): 1:24am On Jan 28, 2017
#
Baba for d girls
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by sucess001(m): 5:02am On Jan 28, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Breach of contract is a criminal offence. Crime is not when you carry gun only

According to which law?

Go ask ur lawyer.
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by AZMARSHAL: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2017
[color=][/color]OGENE! I wonder wat going on in nigeria music industry dat Breach of contract is now a crime in nigeria law. i beg make them harrison alone to drive is blue after it's reggae.
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by gaventa: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Looool no am not. Just kinda remembered the good old days too when life was simple
OMOTOWO:
guy u don old oo..u suppose don marry o..i remember those days ..geh ghen ghen ghen esinsin kari ponmo...hope u r married
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by gaventa: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
the days of toofan and the Snake girl right?
shumuel:

You must be old, infact you are old, very old to have known this grin

You just reminded me the days when we use to narrate those indian movies to our friends who hadn't watch that particular movie and the days of ''You mess'' grin

You kill my brother ghenghenun! wink
Re: Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music by shumuel(m): 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
gaventa:
the days of toofan and the Snake girl right?

Yeah, the good old days grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wofai Fada Tired Of Using A Vibrator? (Photos) / Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos) / Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.