Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) (51990 Views)

Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water / Gabriel Oche Amanyi "Terry G" To Contest For Benue State Governorship Election / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by philclaps22: 2:00am On Jan 28, 2017
i
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by okorie3: 2:09am On Jan 28, 2017
of all bizness to get that pure water bizness. OK. No problem. But na your mate get shopping plaza, hotels, night clubs etc. Ok o. I just de sip my Orijin de watch.
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Thisis2raw:
Never knew this one still dey oo...

From one of the top artists in naija to a pure water seller..

This Buhari govt don squeeze him life

The mind of the typical Nigerian, shallow in thought. Buhari has brought Capitalism to Nigeria. No more easy money to steal. Don't worry, you'll soon understand. Keep waiting for a office job.
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by Layisam(m): 3:13am On Jan 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by horllamy(m): 4:55am On Jan 28, 2017
chimere66:
At the moment Nigerians are groaning under this recession time; but popular afro-pop singer, Gabriel Amanyi, widely known as ‘Terry G’ is someone whose milk of human kindness, is like an inestimable fountain, that has endlessly flowed to whet parched throats and lover of humanity and an embodiment of munificence.

This dude is taking good advantage of the hard times to give back to his people, through free doling of bags of his pure water production to restaurants, bars sundry individuals to sustain their businesses. It is only because he knows the value of water to their life and business.

Terry G, coming from a slum background has devoted a substantial chunk of his private resources towards the care and service of not just the less privileged but also to humanity, was recently sighted at Iju-Ishaga, a sub-rural area of Lagos, distributing free bags of water randomly to people, and at the same time promoting and creating awareness to his ‘Terry G Pure Water Production’ which has been in operation for over two years now.

Not sooner than he did this benevolence act, he jetted out to the United State of America on musical playing tour and will be back in due time to resume his water business and also his thriving musical venture.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/photos-terry-g-shares-bags-of-his-pure.html?m=1

Bro recession don reach ur side
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by curvilicious: 5:58am On Jan 28, 2017
Recession Terry G embarassed
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 28, 2017
grin na cleansing bro dey do
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by vickuzzy(m): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2017
twistedBalls:
grin na cleansing bro dey do
cleansing and testing my brother
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by Ibro2005: 6:55am On Jan 28, 2017
why water without food
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Someone gave free bags of pure water to bars and restaurants that will end up selling them to consumers...and you say that is 'philanthropy '

Seems like a marketing/PR stunt to me.
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by DarlBe: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2017
Good one from my man terry G. Free me now
His madness has vanished he is now on free madness mode.

But my friend go check out www.richclub.club u fit still see money from there like me for this recession.
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by amahthelma(f): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2017
Thisis2raw:
Never knew this one still dey oo...

From one of the top artists in naija to a pure water seller..

This Buhari govt don squeeze him life
I can c u have a very serious problem as to regarding 'reading' and understanding .where was it stated dat e sells pure water
u beta open ya eye next time and patiently read a content b4 commenting
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by chara019: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2017
voicelez:
This guy don broke, take a look at the pure water van
prolly you'd prefer he use a limo,huh?stop hating,it doesn't pay.
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by chara019: 8:35am On Jan 28, 2017
horlakunle25:
Terry baba! Much respect to u, no abule-egba,iju-ishaga youth go say "who be dis"...pls if u don't knw much abt him stop saying rubbish!
Yes o.
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by MichaelUweh(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2017
The table is otherwise called SWAGER THE GINGER table water...
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by horlakunle25(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
chara019:
Yes o.
u correct babe! Do u stay around abule egba side?
Re: ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) by freemi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2018
bignero:
grin g
from free madness to free pure water grin
its okay...freemi!
lols

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Celebrating Cristiano Ronaldo's Gesture: A Big Achievement - Sammyramires / Saidi Balogun Celebrates President Buhari Win Already, Fans Curse Him / Annie Idibia Posted Hot Beach Pictures Online[see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.