Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated (3546 Views)

Small Doctor’s Statement To President Buhari Not Politically Motivated–managemen / Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by sarrki(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
"Before 2 face starts his politically motivated protest paid by corrupt persons in the society, can he answer these few questions;

1) Has Tuface asked his state Gomina Ortom what he did with the bailout funds he collected from federal govt??

2) Has Tuface asked his state Gomina what he did with N12.7 billion shares from Paris Club deduction funds?

3) Where was Tuface when his brother, David Alichenu Mark was building helipad on top of his house instead of building roads to his home town??

Tuface, while we wait patiently to join you on the 5th. kwikily rush to Benue & show some good love to your people.

No one is asking what their state government is doing

To alleviate their suffering.

Charity they said begins at home.

Same to all the Wailers

Thank you!"

~Osquare Okpanachi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin cheesy
Mother of all Rallies loading!
We've gone beyond Zombie sentiments ....its rally or die! grin cheesy

@ Op, pray make i no jam you that day tongue tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by Emjay1310(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gerarahia Mehn, tuface has always been an advocate of good governance, good electoral process. I still love tuface because he is one of a few musicians that really had message in their songs. I only see tuface as a nigerian because he did not even stay in that Benue of a state. He was fighting at national level. #leavetufacealone

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by idupaul: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2017
Tuface is not among the planners of the protest, he only
lent his voice to it ..no reasonable Nigerian will seat down fold his arm and watch Buhari continue his seige on the Nigerian economy without saying anything ..

12 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by BAILMONEY: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
sarrki:

"Before 2 face starts his politically motivated protest paid by corrupt persons in the society, can he answer these few questions;

1) Has Tuface asked his state Gomina Ortom what he did with the bailout funds he collected from federal govt??

2) Has Tuface asked his state Gomina what he did with N12.7 billion shares from Paris Club deduction funds?

3) Where was Tuface when his brother, David Alichenu Mark was building helipad on top of his house instead of building roads to his home town??

Tuface, while we wait patiently to join you on the 5th. kwikily rush to Benue & show some good love to your people.

Same to all the Wailers

Thank you!"

~Osquare Okpanachi
ABOKKI AND FISH BRAIN ARE LIKE BREAD AND TINKO

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by sarrki(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Emjay1310:
Gerarahia Mehn, tuface has always been an advocate of good governance, good electoral process. I still love tuface because he is one of a few musicians that really had message in their songs. I only see tuface as a nigerian because he did not even stay in that Benue of a state. He was fighting at national level. #leavetufacealone

Wailers must always claim patriotic
Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by ekesimo(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
lol! sarki guyman, cam down, we know ur style now. just get ready to refund the money given to u and ur fellow e-rats. cos this time ur antics will not work. just get ready

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by vatiqan(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
#singing# what goes around comes around... What goes up must come down! Sarrki, enjoy it while it lasts.

this is just the begining!

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
Tuface Idibia is a patriot who cares about the country and the masses. Nigeria needs to be restructed and we need to let the leaders know that power lies with the people.This are the following demands we want answered:
1)Why are Nigerians Governors receiving N40 billion in pension annually when workers are owed salaries
2)What happened to Recovered looted funds
3)Why are members of the Senate and House of Representative the highest paid lawmakers in the world
4)Why has the power generation in the country dropped by almost 50%?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by monkautos(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
sarrki:

Same to all the Wailers

Thank you!"

~Osquare Okpanachi
i wanted to say something but saw your moniker sarrki.....it is useless saying anything

9 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by vatiqan(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
idupaul:
Tuface is not among the planners of the protest, he only
lent his voice to it ..Most reasonable Nigerian will seat down fold his arm and watch Buhari continue his seige on the Nigerian economy without saying anything ..

I dun know you but you be my guy..... Any time, any day!

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by prince9851(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
sarrki:

Same to all the Wailers

Thank you!"

~Osquare Okpanachi

Wat kind of human bin is dis?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by tens4real(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2017
sarrki:

Same to all the Wailers

Thank you!"

~Osquare Okpanachi
SHUT UP !!!

9 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by dikeigbo2(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
Op you are in a pitiable state,.. short and simple you need spiritual resetting and cleansing for blabbing out this pooooooooooooooi.

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by sarrki(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
tens4real:
SHUT UP !!!

Those are signs we use to identify a wailer
Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by temitemi1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
Let the PROTEST begin...

1 Like

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by temitemi1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
claptrap!
sarrki:

Same to all the Wailers

Thank you!"

~Osquare Okpanachi
Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by vatiqan(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
sarrki:

Those are signs we use to identify a wailer

See your yeye life? Everybody dey quote you upandan. You yuseless no be here!

10 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
vatiqan:

lol

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by sarrki(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
vatiqan:

May our almighty lord open your eyes of understanding

Same to all other enemies of state
Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
sarrki:

So Tuface Idibia,Davido,Burnaboy and Olamide that support the protest are enemies of the state? So going by your logic Nigeria's corrupt and useless leaders love the state more than these four musicians who have done more for our image and done thier part to alleviate the suffering of the masses through the entertainment they provide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by ridwanayo(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
So sarrki is that lai Mohamed agent that has been giving news from nairaland to our uncle lai.sarrki is also the one hiding under series of moniker trying to discourage people from protesting.the protest wasn't even tuface idea.
sarrki u are an enemy of the masses nd u will fail.Go nd tell ur oga lai Mohammed that his propaganda has failed this time.

u are an embarrassment to Nigeria youth for being against this protest,I use to respect u but not anymore.

obalaila is the only apc supporter with sense nd maybe modath cause am sure she would support the protest.

God bless tuface he would remain our hero,but u sarrki his a pathetic failure

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by FreeGlobe(f): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
whether unpatrioticc, politically motivated or not, yours sincerely will be watching from home and I urge all wailers to join me too.. shikena

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by FreeGlobe(f): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
ridwanayo:
So sarrki is that lai Mohamed agent that has been giving news from nairaland to our uncle lai.sarrki is also the one hiding under series of moniker trying to discourage people from protesting.the protest wasn't even tuface idea.
sarrki u are an enemy of the masses nd u will fail.Go nd tell ur oga lai Mohammed that his propaganda has failed this time.

u are an embarrassment to Nigeria youth for being against this protest,I use to respect u but not anymore.

obalaila is the only apc supporter with sense nd maybe modath cause am sure she would support the protest.

God bless tuface he would remain our hero,but u sarrki his a pathetic failure
the protest will fail.. #IStandwithbuhari against the protest.. Nigerians deserve what they are getting

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by vatiqan(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
sarrki:

make thunder mix with small lightening, faya ya mauth and de i.diot wey dey pay you to come NL, come dey paint red, as white. E.wu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by sarrki(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
vatiqan:

make thunder mix with small lightening, faya ya mauth and de i.diot wey dey pay you to come NL, come dey paint red, as white. E.wu.

May the Good Lord have mercy on you
Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by ridwanayo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
FreeGlobe:

the protest will fail.. #IStandwithbuhari against the protest.. Nigerians deserve what they are getting
I also vote for gej in 2015 So shut up u agent of lai Mohammed.the protest would be a success nd u will die a bitter person.stupid thing pls don't quote me against cause av always known u to be a mentally deranged fellow

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by ridwanayo(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2017
FreeGlobe:

I also vote for gej in 2015 So shut up u agent of lai Mohammed.the protest would be a success nd u will die a bitter person.stupid thing pls don't quote me against cause av always known u to be a mentally deranged fellow.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by ridwanayo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
sarrki:

go nd tell ur boss lai Mohammed u fail this time.so all this while u were acting liberal u were working for lai Mohammed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by vatiqan(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
sarrki:

Lord... God? Does it exist in your dictionary? I dnt think so cos, if it does; you wouldn't have been collecting money from Lie Mohamed and APC, to be spewing this thrash on NL. Unkul, you can never cajole God. Thanx!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by sarrki(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
ridwanayo:
I also vote for gej in 2015 So shut up u agent of lai Mohammed.the protest would be a success nd u will die a bitter person.stupid thing pls don't quote me against cause av always known u to be a mentally deranged fellow.

That's one of the biggest Wai....r we have here

She us the Class captain of Wai. ....r

If you can't respect you leaders who else?
Re: Tuface Protest Is Unpatriotic & Politically Motivated by FreeGlobe(f): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
ridwanayo:
your suffering never start.. see zombies now claiming they voted for GEJ grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians deserve buhari.. The protest will change nada whether successful or not.. inugo? haha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want A Man I Can Feel Safe With —nse Etim Ikpe With Pics / Claudia Lynx Without Makeup / Obafemi Martin Flaunts His 'state Of The Art' Cars And Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.