Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (731 Views)

Family Law In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion / How Do You Cope With A Wicked Mother In-law In The Same House?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by ShoProperties(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: by HARDDON: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
complicated Question
Re: by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2017
No. It is killing an innocent child.
Re: by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
There's nothing like "I don't believe in abortion". it doesn't make sense. next time, try to say "I do not support abortion" that would make more sense in English language.

Besides, among all important issues and laws that needs to be put in place in Nigeria in this time and era, you're talking abortion.

are you out of touch with reality?
Re: by ojun50(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
Question complicating
Re: by ShoProperties(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
Joavid:
There's nothing like "I don't believe in abortion". it doesn't make sense. next time, try to say "I do not support abortion" that would make more sense in English language.

Besides, among all important issues and laws that needs to be put in place in Nigeria in this time and era, you're talking abortion.

Loool calm down and do you think it's worth giving birth unnecessarily in this period we are ? Don't you think that's the major cause of our problem . Poverty everywhere how are we going to make use of our resources when the population is crazy .
Re: by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShoProperties:
Loool calm down and do you think it's worth giving birth unnecessarily in this period we are ? Don't you think that's the major cause of our problem . Poverty everywhere how are we going to make use of our resources when the population is crazy .

ofcourse we know that.

That's why people use protection and several methods of contraceptives.

Legalising abortion won't stop poor people from procreating like rats, cos yes, poor people do that the most.
continue to provide them free contraceptives methods and family planning services hoping that would help.
Re: by yomi007k(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Joavid:

Baby....we hv a population problem. Resources are not actually enuf.

I knw its a sensitive topic here in Africa but I dont believe in giving birth to kids I cant cater ffor dts y abstinence n contraceptives r inseparable 4m me like my shadow.
Re: by ShoProperties(m): 5:07am On Jan 28, 2017
yomi007k:

Baby....we hv a population problem. Resources are not actually enuf.

I knw its a sensitive topic here in Africa but I dont believe in giving birth to kids I cant cater ffor dts y abstinence n contraceptives r inseparable 4m me like my shadow.
That's you . You know deep down you cant give birth to kids you can't cater for . But there are millions of people out there who just wanna give birth and then after birth they careless about life after birth .
Re: by yomi007k(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2017
ShoProperties:

That's you . You know deep down you cant give birth to kids you can't cater for . But there are millions of people out there who just wanna give birth and then after birth they careless about life after birth .

Bro we r saying d same thing....

Even d contraceptives fail smtyms.....abortion is nt as bad as ppl paint it.
Re: by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 28, 2017
No, we don't need it. We need to be pro life.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. Urgent / Please Help Advice Needed Urgently / Man Paid 400k To Hospital For Abandoned Patient Over Catholic Faith In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.