Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Empress Njamah Displays Her Immense Love For Ornaments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Displays Her Immense Love For Ornaments (929 Views)

Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Displays Her Immense Love For Ornaments by amJoe(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2017
Empress Njamah, is a Nollywood actress and philanthropist who heads House of Empress Foundation.

The actress who is focused on her NGO, boutique and shoe line for now took to Instagram to share new photos of herself stylish in her outfit admiring some vintage ornaments in a room.

She wrote:
"Call me old- fashioned BUT I love anything RUSTY CHIPPED WEATHERED And VINTAGE, my love for Antiques though! Hello people"

http://www.trudigest.com/2017/01/actress-empress-njamah-shows-her-love.html

Re: Empress Njamah Displays Her Immense Love For Ornaments by amJoe(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
Read latest celebrity news at www.TruDigest.com
Re: Empress Njamah Displays Her Immense Love For Ornaments by johnpaulo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Never in your life believe our Nigeria celebrity,Half of them live a fake life.Prayer for Nigeria!
Re: Empress Njamah Displays Her Immense Love For Ornaments by Sammypope4all(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2017
How many she buy? Oh, na person house
Re: Empress Njamah Displays Her Immense Love For Ornaments by Came: 5:53am On Jan 28, 2017
She vex for 2nd picture, the dog spoil picture for her, she come dey say make the dog go outside. The dog go say "madam wetin all these showing off mean self"

(1) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye Turn To Igbo Elderly Man In These Picset / Comedian Alibaba Reacts To The News Of His Wife’s Suspension By Heritage Bank / Actress Rukky Sanda Poses With Nelson Mandela Statue In Mandela Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.