Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga (43960 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by Nollywoodpics: 5:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Popular Musician Timaya Ex Empress Njamah show off her white range rover after Timaya and the car she collected from her saga.

See her fans reaction below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/empress-njamah-show-off-her-range-rover-after-timaya-saga/

5 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by Nollywoodpics: 5:46am On Oct 29, 2018
cheesy

See More Sexy Photos of Timaya Ex Empress Njamah rocking her banging body >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by chriskosherbal(m): 5:59am On Oct 29, 2018
Seriously that white range is dope sha..but seriously nollywood chics are making it real real big that one has to consider changing career grin

15 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by dabrin: 6:15am On Oct 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by IamD18: 6:20am On Oct 29, 2018
It doesn't change the fact that Timaya humiliated her by taking his car from her.

68 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by sirusX(m): 6:22am On Oct 29, 2018
Independent woman...but seriously why don't ladies get their needs with their own money than wait for guys to use them to shine?

Sometimes, it's best you let others know you are not soaking garri b4 they take you to fast food and feel they did you a huge favour....but will some ladies want to do this, when they like osho free forgetting awoof dey pot belle

I remember a lady talking like it's her right and it's the guy's job to provide

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by CityNGR: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2018
What makes the Range hers? If she had any self-esteem why allow a man not your husband buy a car for you? Why quit the relationship and not return the gift? You didn't want the man but still kept the benefits of the relationship? She's got no self-esteem.... I refuse to believe that the Range is hers!!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by NwaJozi: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2018
Big gurl

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by Groovenaija360(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by martineverest(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2018
childish timaya

6 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by baby124: 7:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Partnerbiz2:
So why are the actresses buying range?

SEE OUR NEW MTN BONANZA BELOW

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked
See over 733 testimonies from members here below.

Igbo amakazi.
Yoruba wa daa daa.
Hausa lagajia.
Lmao. What is Yoruba wa daa daa?
Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by martineverest(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2018
IamD18:
It doesn't change the fact that Timaya humiliated her by taking his car from her.
timaya humiliated himself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by Hotfreezer: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2018
That Range doesn't belong to her. She snapped the pic at the car park of MM local where the owner parked it.

Empress doesn't have a Range.

26 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 29, 2018
We know how she got it. Stop forming motivational speaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by visijo(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2018
It's almost December and your girlfriend's real boyfriend is coming back with money from abroad to destroy your temporary relationship.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by superior1: 7:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Only God knows how many times Alhaji “do” before spend dis kin kudi

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by Onlinealaba(m): 7:48am On Oct 29, 2018
But this girl don dey fine o, Timaya sef make I shut my mouth lipsrsealed

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.
Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by martineverest(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2018
Hotfreezer:
That Range doesn't belong to her. She snapped the pic at the car park of MM local where the owner parked it.

Empress doesn't have a Range.
jealousy

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by soliddust2020: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2018
Wether na her range rover or nyansh rover na her business.
Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by moonbender(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2018
Nollywoodpics:
Popular Musician Timaya Ex Empress Njamah show off her white range rover after Timaya and the car she collected from her saga.

See her fans reaction below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/empress-njamah-show-off-her-range-rover-after-timaya-saga/

The number plate of that car is customized by the owner, reason she's covering it with her bag.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by martineverest(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2018
she never said it belongs to her.... bloggers did
Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by millionboi2: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2018
visijo:
It's almost December and your
girlfriend's real boyfriend is coming
back with money from abroad to destroy
your temporary relationship.
na wa oooo

Wetin we go do now
Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by visijo(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2018
millionboi2:
na wa oooo
Wetin we go do now
lol, na to hustle harder

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by OboOlora(f): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2018
Nor be she get am oooooo. Her own na one old model 2004/2005 Range Rover ooooo with customized plate no.

Make I go find the pic sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by lawrence35(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2018
The thing is, be happy.....

It's disgraceful for someone to collect what he gave as a gift.

We need to teach our children values.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by Jaynom(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Seriously that white range is dope sha..but seriously nollywood chics are making it real real big that one has to consider changing career grin
I promise you the money is not from movies and she never said the car was hers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by Slikbae: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2018
Timaya humiliated himself too.
IamD18:

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by gladisa7: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2018
wetin dey give this actress them money wey no dey give dey actors?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by millhouse: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2018
Am not hating but unless she bought this yesterday .. this ain’t the range she drives .. she uses a 2008 Range Rover sport

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Gifts Casanova A Pair Of Shoes To Celebrate His Birthday / Traditional Wedding Of Mercy Chinwo. Banky W, Others Attend (Photos, Video) / Artis Leon Ivey Jr. Is Dead! (Coolio Dies At 59)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.