Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale (43253 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "PDP Will Win Anambra Governorship Election 2017" / Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" (2) (3) (4)

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by axeman2(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
I SHOULD PRAY FOR A FORMER PRESIDENT WHO IS GOING TO PRAY 4 ME?
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by omojeesu(m): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
Everyday the will of God is being done even when human plans and operations appear being carried out.
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2017
I got an erêction chatting with deepfriedpuff grin
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
Somebody kpeme for jand!
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by omoolope2019(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
lalasticlala:
Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies.

One of the things the prophet said that I was watching out for was the 27th January ringing bells in his head prophecy.

https://www.nairaland.com/3552662/prophet-emmanuel-omales-2017-prophecies

Please, what happened today, being 27th January in relation to the above quoted prophecy?
when they say let us pray it migth have been averted through prayer

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Tedassie(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
2002 Ikeja Bomb blast...that dark Sunday!
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by rosalieene(f): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
This is what happened

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Jtmanager(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
the man died today

or I no kno
I no kno mk nobody ask me
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by madridguy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
Bunch of rogues.
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pastors Adeboye use to say the person that will succeed him is still in the world and has not known Christ yet. But reverse is the case oooo.

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by evansjeff(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
With the uncertainty in the health of Buhari, don't be surprised to hear later that today is the real day he

Recovered. Wait! What where you thinking? Bad Belle people... tongue

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by matrix600(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
lalasticlala:

One of the things the prophet said that I was watching out for was the 27th January ringing bells in his head prophecy.

Please, what happened today, being 27th January in relation to the above quoted prophecy?
27th of January 2002, the day of the Ikeja bomb blast that cost the lives of about 3000 people, I think thats what is ringing the bell in his head. Please don't misunderstand the man.
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by shejane: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Our prayers don avert the death of buhari as he said
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by KingRex1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
rosalieene:
This is what happened
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by JoshuaKay(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
lalasticlala:

Well, I can say MMM did a massive matching up of GHers with PHers today. #Jan27RingingInMyHead
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by DonCortino: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
lalasticlala:

Joachim dog don die today!!

Wetin be d dog name again sef?
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Acebar(m): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
what happened today? ok .. laula ikeji travelled home for her trar marriage tomoro. oops sorry its Laura not Laula
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Acebar(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
what happened today? ok .. laula ikeji travelled home for her trad marriage tomoro. oops sorry its Laura not Laula
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Acebar(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
what happened today? ok .. laula ikeji travelled home for her trar marriage tomoro. oops sorry its Laura not Laula
what happened today? ok .. laula ikeji travelled home for her trad marriage tomoro. oops sorry its Laura not Laula
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by tillaman(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Noted
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by grandstar(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jan 27 2002 I believe was the day of the bomb blast at Ikeja cantonment.

This marks the 15th anniversary
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Themandator: 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
lalasticlala:

If the visit of the American envoy to Tinubu happened today then something is amiss in the land..... Those guys don't just visit for no reason.

Keep your fingers crossed... You are too ordinary to be amongst those that will get the Intel as it breaks... Maybe tomorrow or even next.

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by restored2016(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2017
nbright:
The dullard finally died?

I simply asked a question o
hmmm! I simply breathe a sigh of relief.
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by harrybarn: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2017
amiablesystems:
Yes things happened around this date however just 3 days before today, the strange red cloud that has been hovering over the nation suddenly dissapeared.Those of us monitoring things saw and knew this. Also, the president is undergoing treatment in London, amidst the while controversy, different parties are meeting, different groupof politicians here and there highlighting something is being prepared fro.

Spiritually 27 is a sign of blessing. I got mine today 27th... A man of God contacted me giving me highly classified information that's critical.. How bout yours op ?
"Strange red cloud"? Please explain. Pictures too.
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by kogirodent: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
This prophet was my senior in primary skul, my neigbor and my brother's friend.
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
harrybarn:

"Strange red cloud"? Please explain. Pictures too.

Lol it is strange only one or two Men of God in the whole Christiandom mentioned the cloud.. Thanks God it dissapeared if not.. Its lengthy to explain... Chai how do i do it.. Didnt you observe dark clouds since over even more than a year ? It just dissapeared on Sunday.. Anyway.. hmm.. damn it.. i dont know how to .. i didnt damn.. Let us thank God it has gone sha many ministers in our generation wouldn't know except 0.25% knows what the dark cloud meant

Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Catholic Church Rejects Lockdown Ease For Easter Celebrations In Rivers State