Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? (451 Views)

Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) / What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? / Primary 3 Exam Question About Buhari & Jonathan: Unfair or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by BizLifeE: 3:13am On Jan 28, 2017
My parents grounded me once for a volcano erupting a couple of hundred miles away.

It was the morning of May 18, 1980 and it was all quiet, everyone asleep, until the house started shaking, with the window blinds banging violently against the windows. My father yelled at me from their bedroom, “knock it off!”

And the house was still shaking. They thought I was jumping on the bed. And then when I insisted I wasn’t they thought I was lying.

Of course, we never watched TV in the daytime, so it wasn’t until evening that we saw the news and found out the morning’s shaking was Mt. St. Helens erupting. Fortunately they let me off the hook after that.

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-most-unfair-punishment-you-have-ever-received

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 28, 2017
Buhari's Emergence
Re: What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? by Snow5(m): 5:31am On Jan 28, 2017
So o.... Only "norck it off".. When your papa tell you.. E Don commit sin for ur body... I belive this post is not from Africa..

Come to Africa and see where parents dey give their children smack down... At the end of the day... U wen dem beat.. U go still crawl go meet them say "dady am sorry".. Lols

As in u nor go even understand self Weda na dem born u.. Lols

(1) (Reply)

Funny About Lautech / Christian Universities Are Growing Rapidly In Africa-world University Press / JAMB To Begin Sale Of 2017 UTME Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.