Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon (30271 Views)

Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Jamil In His G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by TunezMediaBlog: 7:46am On Jan 28, 2017
Jamil, the son of Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun(Tee Billz) snapped by his dad relaxing in his custom made convertible G-Wagon.. He looks too cute..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/adorable-photo-of-baby-jamil-chilling.html

1 Like

Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by Smellymouth: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by pyyxxaro: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2017
Make e drive the motor come Lagos -Ibadan expressway

I like do car race with my Volkswagen Bettle 1974 model cool

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by ANIEXTY(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2017
Seriously i don't know what to say !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by madridguy(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2017
OK
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by 2SWT(f): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2017
I'm having a feeling this child might be like his dad

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2017
sometimes I wonder if this was not the same child that tiwa and her husband refuse to show us the face... now see as dem day flunt the guy upandan

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by emmaliveth10(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2017
And this made it to front page

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by Tbillz(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2017
Star from womb! Na so e go popular till dy kingdom come! And man pikin go hustle daily to make front page na wahala #Lyf

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by EWAagoyin(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2017
Accommodation Needed Urgently In Katsina State

1 Like

Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2017
where's that who gives a fùck meme

1 Like

Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by zadok60: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2017
handsome lucky kid
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by wisecicero(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2017
So this is news?
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by donfemo(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2017
Coming online today and this is the first news i see on our dear front page, I will be back tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2017
This Jamil is overrated sef.
Jamil this Jamil that. sad
#NotHating
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by omogidi234(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2017
Come! Please how many times would this pic come to FP?
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by Wizywiz(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2017
This one na news
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by lawal28c: 11:08am On Jan 28, 2017
This ones own good o...oh Lord make me better and bigger than diz
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by Sirmuel1(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2017
see as the boy head be like fish cheesy

if you know say you no fine, abeg try marry fine wife cheesy
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by CXLVII: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2017
Mtcheeew....

I thought is was a real G-wagon. Can't the op just pit "Toy-Car" instead of "G-wagon"
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by Bugatie(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:

Aside what the media and Tiwa fed you about his dad, what exactly do you know about him?
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by klax(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2017
Adorable! Adorable!! Adorable!!! Everything is Adorable. Don't know if you dont know any other English than Adorable this Adorable that.

Tiwa my foot Adorable this, Genevive my foot adorable that. Adorable, Adorable.

One eye man, Adorable. One leg lady, Adorable. Gorilla Mr Nigeria international, Adorable. Yam leg piggy nose most beautiful model in Nigeria, Adorable.

Pls pack one side ok with your Adorable maniac.
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by Olubukola16(f): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2017
And this made FP Anyways, it's good to see you again jam jam cheesy. Ur face wey ur mama dey hide before na wetin we dey see upandan now wink issokay!
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by sleeknick: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2017
angry

Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by nightingalee: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2017
... Make we do wetin? Join am for the motor? I juss weak for una.
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by Damilare5882(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2017
2SWT:
so na you you wan make he be like aabi ? Wen e no be bastard .. undecided.
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by mikegeo(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2017
THE RATE AT WHICH IRRELEVANT POST ARE HITTING FRONT PAGE IS UN CALLED FOR. THERE ARE MORE RELEVANT POST IN VARIOUS SECTIONS ON NAIRALAND THAN THIS TRASH.
PEACE.
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by GuDErboY(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Hope say that uncle trafic no be Jam Jam mother edible catering sha....lol
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2017
Issoryt, we go obtain our soon.

Who's the nigga behind? Doesn't look like Teebillz. A babysitter? Na remote dey him hand
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by aloziedaya(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
But how is this news?
Re: Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon by Triciasexy87(f): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2017
TunezMediaBlog:
Jamil, the son of Tiwa Savage and Tunji Balogun(Tee Billz) snapped by his dad relaxing in his custom made convertible G-Wagon.. He looks too cute..

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/adorable-photo-of-baby-jamil-chilling.html

Age why dem dey cover him face with d write ups? Na so d Boi worwor? O ma shey ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sikiratu Sindodo Celebrates Her Birthday In Style, Rocks Red Gown. See Photos / Iyanya,Kcee & E-money Hang Out Together,Show Off Their Swags(photos) / Mascoteda's Baby Bump Covered In Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.