Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Abusive Relationship Or Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abusive Relationship Or Marriage (443 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship / How To Know You Are In A Healthy Relationship Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abusive Relationship Or Marriage by Psychologist90(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2017
There are so many stories I've heard concerning relationships/marriages that often lead to domestic violence. But are we doing to put a stop to this menace of thinking a woman needs to endure the relationship or marriage in order to keep the man? I don't agree with that at all. Women are the most suffering from abusive relationship because the society has laced an embargo on them that they are nothing without men. I will kindly tell any woman to stop being dependent on a man for her survival, she should start seeing herself as important. No woman/man deserves to be in an abusive relationship or marriage. Marriage is not so important to me as a person but that doesn't mean I won't get married at the right time with the right woman. What's the essence of getting married and still end up being maimed for life? Don't ever rush into relationsh or marriage without having credible reasons for wanting to get involved in it. Most of these domestic violence has started since when they were dating but they counted it as not important because they were so blinded by "love" to reason well. If you are in an abusive relationship/marriage you need to take a drastic step of freeing yourself from the grip of death. May the Lord open your eyes to see the truth. Sayonara!!!
Re: Abusive Relationship Or Marriage by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2017
If you are in an abusive relationship or marriage and you don't visit my signature for your financial independence and freedom from your abuser, you are a big fooooooooooooooooooool.
Re: Abusive Relationship Or Marriage by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2017
okay. Keep telling us things we already know.

(1) (Reply)

Ingenious Alarm / Nigerian University Student Drowns In Swimming Pool / I'm w!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.