Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,263 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later (39537 Views)

Elderly Racist Woman Abuses Black Woman, Tells Her She Originated From A Monkey / ยป Man Who Once Asked For Help To Rape A Girl Gets Mollested 6 Years Later / Joy Chinenye Azubike: Raped At 17, Married Rapist At 18, Divorced 6 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
ayenitre:

Echoing Ygritte's famous line in the game of thrones show: "you know nothing Jon Snow", the US political parties flipped ideological posturing a long time ago. First, it all started in Franklin Delano Roosevelt's (FDR) reign from the great depression through the second world War, the introduction of the new deal package catalyzed this change. This is a social welfare intervention package that helped people live through economic downturns and war. The new deal became a victim of his own success when people who benefitted from it initially and who are better off in the postwar era felt their tax shouldn't be used for social intervention programs. Many of who are disgruntled conservatives in Democratic party, they left the party in droves. Yes, the conservative south used to be the stronghold of the Democrats.

Final nail in the coffin came during the Civil rights movement. This tipping point saw many Republicans moved to democratic party when John F. Kennedy and his successor Lyndon Johnson signed off on the civil rights law and abolished Jim Crow laws. Many racist whites in the south who wouldn't share public bus, toilet, or voting booth with "niggers" left democratic party in their droves.

Further clues:
1.Can you imagine a "conservative" Republican President, Abraham Lincoln abolished slavery? By definition, a conservative would want to maintain status quo, i.e. continue with slavery.

2. The black champion of civil rights movement Martin Luther King Jr(MLK) was a Republican, and his sidekick Senator John Lewis of 5th district in Atlanta is a Democrat. The attached images are that of the senator during a protest march with MLK in the 1960s, second image is his recent portrait.

Final thought:

All religions are complicit in the era of slavery, be it Islam, Christianity, Hindu, Buddhi, Ifa, Judaism, etc, to suggest otherwise is just sheer hypocrisy.

Edit:

MLK Sr. was the Republican. MLK Jr. was nonpartisan. These Republican revisionists got even me grin

hmm
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2017
Joshjings:
At least she owned up
SMH for you... after how many years?
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2017
There are something's that makes one question the existence of God, I mean why will someone who said he created human in his own image, create people in different colors and put them in the same continent?

Was he even thinking at all?

Then someone will say God say we should forgive and forget, does he even understand psychology?

Abeg I dey para...

Human can never live as one, right from the days of Adam and eve, Cain and Abel didn't live as one.

racism will continue to exist, I just hope things get better soon
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 29, 2017
wasspord:

> The same Republican revisionist that got a couple of MLK's immediate family to support and vote DJT or is the brother of slain civil hero Medgar Evers to support DJT too? The problem with the republican party began with the Bush crime family neocons just like he problem with the DNC began with the Clintons and SJWs.

You brilliantly made a strong case against social welfare, so it's not a counter-argument. I enjoyed reading every bit of your contribution though. .
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by vatiqan(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Iamlordgee:
The term "SWAG" was originated in 1960's in a group of underground gay men -- It is an acronym for "Secretly we are gay".

Someone Cannot post what e like again.. Nawa o

SWAG? Something We Africans Got!
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by ylaa(f): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
Thank you sir for this correction
but its painful
i leave her in God's hand.

Ferdinandu:
The punishment is for God to decide. God works in a mysterious way. The boys death spurred the civil rights movement. Maybe if not for that, segregation in America would have continued to even the end of last Century, Obama might never had the chance of becoming American President, so many other good things that was as a result of his death. Just say continue Resting in the Lord to the boy. If the Jews didn't crucify Jesus, maybe as Christians we wouldn't have our salvation.
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by ylaa(f): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
yes but please can you help me
so she can hear me?
thanks
VictorRomanov:

She no hear you ooo. grin
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by Iamlordgee(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
vatiqan:

SWAG? Something We Africans Got!
That One Na Africa own o
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by VictorRomanov: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
ylaa:
yes but please can you help me
so she can hear me?
thanks

I am sorry i can't help you.
Re: Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later by ylaa(f): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
issorite

VictorRomanov:

I am sorry i can't help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Assaults Hooker He Slept With Without Paying Her In Lagos (Video) / 3 Brothers Rape Woman & Daughter Till Dawn In Osun Robbery Attack / Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.