Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Cross River Set To Launch Airline And Shipping Line - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Set To Launch Airline And Shipping Line (10233 Views)

2019: Saraki Set To Launch Presidential Bid / Two Special Assistants To Cross River Governor Wed Themselves In Calabar. Photos / NNPC Chief Lauds Refloat Of National Shipping Line To Train Cadets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Set To Launch Airline And Shipping Line by Princedapace(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
recievesense:
this is governance. Anyone looking for federal allocation is wasting get time. Generate revenue from ur state and make ur people proud. Ayade thumbs up

As long as FG is interested in oil, it will not work.. best is, every state should be left to manage her own resources found in her own domain... pay royalty to FG...

Every state has something unique to manage and make money

1 Like

Re: Cross River Set To Launch Airline And Shipping Line by vatiqan(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
sinistermind:
Obudu should have an airport, the distance from Calabar to that place is something else.

Have you ever heard of the Bebbi Airstip? I want to believe it's located in your village. Ode!
Re: Cross River Set To Launch Airline And Shipping Line by Youngzedd(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
sinistermind:
Obudu should have an airport, the distance from Calabar to that place is something else.

What is needed is fast railway from Calabar to Obudu.

From Calabar to Obudu is more than 5 hours.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Set To Launch Airline And Shipping Line by Youngzedd(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
castrokins:
Believe Ben Conman Ayade At Your Peril.

I am telling you. He knows how to do one thing SPEAK GRAMMAR till day break.
Re: Cross River Set To Launch Airline And Shipping Line by mrxtrakoolm: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
sinistermind:
In case u don't know, there is an airstrip in obudu. That is the reason the governor is floating an airline forthe tourism state.
Re: Cross River Set To Launch Airline And Shipping Line by Abagworo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Youngzedd:

What is needed is fast railway from Calabar to Obudu.
From Calabar to Obudu is more than 5 hours.
Calabar to Obudu is as far as Port Harcourt to Benin.
Re: Cross River Set To Launch Airline And Shipping Line by sinistermind(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
vatiqan:

Have you ever heard of the Bebbi Airstip? I want to believe it's located in your village. Ode!

And is it functioning? Smart ass
Re: Cross River Set To Launch Airline And Shipping Line by Blue3k(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
The maritime trade would be good idea the airline no. I'm always in support or intra-African trade. The only thing I demand is government sticks to regulations and court functions. Building infastrure is ok. States should only hacesmall minority states. Let's the free market work.

there is a provision for a merchant vessel that will provide maritime businesses with Gabon, Equatorial Guinea and Cameroun and the entire stretch of the shoreline.
“There is another provision for Wharf landing and other support services. So, we are also going to have a fabrication yard and other allied maritime services as we refocus on broadening the maritime sector in the state”.
Justifying government’s decision to venture into maritime services, Professor Ayade reasoned that with the maritime trade and connectivity along the region, his administration was confident that the return on the investment would definitely be huge and contribute immensely to the budget of infinite transposition.
Re: Cross River Set To Launch Airline And Shipping Line by Escobapablo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmmm..... the State is buying the ships and building a shipyard (with taxpayers money).... but it is a delicate public private partnership. How much is the private partner investing?...and what percentage of the profits .if any.... would they be reaping? Why do I have the feeling that shortly after completion the project would be "sold" to the private partner for ehmmm.... better management and efficiency to bring the project up to best world practices.
The whole thing smells funny. I pray God should give me the strength to trust what he says. Honest I really wish to trust him bt, it's not working.
Re: Cross River Set To Launch Airline And Shipping Line by nsilordgmail(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chai, this shoki guvnor again!! Ayade, how far with the super highway and deep sea port u promised.
Re: Cross River Set To Launch Airline And Shipping Line by Clemz4u4u: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Governor Ayade is a proff. and we hold lot of respect 4 his person.

Dat said respect is in doubt with the recent happenings in d state.

He said no artisan, no keke rider, no taxi driver, no petty trader, etc, should pay any tax or levy to state govt forthwith. He plan 2 help d ppl as a leader

Even now, law enforcement agents are still collecting money from his subjects and harassing dem also.

Believe some stories and seek psychiatric emergency services

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Waive (APC), Affirms Pdp's Ahwinahwi / Soyombo To Customs: Investigate The Murder Of 2 Anti-smuggling Informants / Army Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.