Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Reactions Trail President Buhari's Recent London Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions Trail President Buhari's Recent London Photo (532 Views)

Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) / Yusuf Buhari With Yahaya Bello In London (Photo) / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions Trail President Buhari's Recent London Photo by Principe67(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
The photo that surfaced on Friday, January 27 of President Muhammadu Buhari in London has been labelled 'old' by some Nigerians.

In the picture shared by the All Progressives Congress (APC) London chapter via its Twitter page, the president was seen dicussing with Senator Daisy Danjuma while Ogun state governor, Ibikunle Amosun and the president's chief of staff, Abba Kyari were also present in the room.

The picture was also retweeted by the senior special assistant to the president on media and publicity, Garba Shehu and the minister of aviation, Captain Hadi Sirika.

But some Nigerians have picked holes with the picture with a particular Twitter user (Oke Umurhohwo) saying the picture is old because Governor Amosun was in Sagamu for an event on the same day.

copied from a post in www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Reactions Trail President Buhari's Recent London Photo by udumosam23(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Whether picture or no picture, my only problem is that there have never been a time he traveled and remained this silent, though we wished he should've, but we still have to manage to contain the stench oozing from whichever direction he is speaking.

If this is a new development, then cudos to my rebranded presido. I like it.
Re: Reactions Trail President Buhari's Recent London Photo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Okay.
Re: Reactions Trail President Buhari's Recent London Photo by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
adieu baba grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Founding Fathers / A Review On Buhari's Change So Far. / “why I Won’t Let The Feb 6th Protest Hold In Lagos” – Commissioner Of Lagos Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.