Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

What Time Is Right To Purchase My Flight Ticket? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Time Is Right To Purchase My Flight Ticket? (579 Views)

My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / I Missed My Flight To India Yesterday, Please Help / Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Time Is Right To Purchase My Flight Ticket? by truellife: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Is it true that the cheapest days to fly are Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday?. And that Friday and Sunday are the most expensive days?

is it also true the best time to book your flight ticket is 50 to 60 days before your flight and up to 90days for extremely busy travel periods?

Is it also true that airlines start off loading more affordable seats 90days to the date of departure?

I was told that there are destinations that cannot go too low than what i already got,saying "dont go waiting for when such fair will come down you might just be hit like a tornado from the new fare you will get"
just smile don’t laugh out so that the victim sitting just beside you won’t get angry.

Source:http://www.karisastravel.com/2017/01/best-time-to-buy-international-airline.html
Source:http://www.karisastravel.com/2016/12/safest-way-to-compare-flights.html

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Most Corrupt Airports? / Please Nairalanders, Shortest Route From Agbara To Ikoyi? / Tour Guide In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.