Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) (38988 Views)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by LordAdam7: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
giftedheart1:
I was wondering too.. some kind of rods can help too. What is her turning stick doing in the kitchen? it's not meant for EBA alone..

Guy easy na. Some of us na only eba we dey chop ooo.

Use ur church mind abeg.

-Lord
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kai sex matter no be small thing o,but she for dey manage cucumber like shedinma na
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by nabegibeg: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
watered:
My friend please That's a dangerous prayer. I work in a psychiatry and I know what people with suicidal ideation can do

Are you making jest of this woman's pain?

If not you have nothing to worry

2 Likes

Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by ogeodi(f): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2017
it is well
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by ednut1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
hmmm
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by pennywys(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2017
40kobo77:
She no see Cucumber buy?
grin grin

Will the cucumber give her the satisfaction she desire
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2017
John thomas is an indispensable commodity in the lives of women!
#STOP PRETENDING!!

1 Like

Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by focus7: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Na them again, his!

Is the man not a banker, what an opportunity for him?

He must have been ejaculating in the banking for two years, that is their specialization from that region. But the woman, poor her. Maybe she was not trained how to use cucumber, she should have consulted Chidinma instead of being a coward.
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by CRAPHA96(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lol......na so one olosho dey cry yesterday....RAPHA if u lemme I will commit suicide.... RAPHA dnt do this to me RAPHA remember I chased away all my male because of u.... RAPHA pls I love from the bottom of my heart....RAPHA remember u promised to marry me

WHILE IN MY MIND I BE LIKE......FOR MY VILLAGE WE NO DEY TAKE BEST GOAT TO THE MARKET...FREE ME JARE AS I DON Bleep BELLEFUL NA ANOTHER MAN GO COME WASH THE PLATES tongue
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by TinaAnita(f): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2017
Marriage is so sweet... That's one of the dividends up there
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
If she is dat sex starved can't she get a boyfriend? Me am not understanding....
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
this really hurt.. not becos of sex but her husband is heartless.. he dose not av respect for her emotions.. which is very bad becos ladies hrt are fragile

2 Likes

Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by KKKWHITE(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
She is a foolll... Kill yourself because of man? angry
Smhhh..such a pure waste.
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by ryut: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2017
What exactly did this lady do,did she sleep with another man before the husband started acting like this by denying her sex because for all I know igbos don't take adultery lightly,seeing another man slept with their wife and there are some part of nsukka that if a woman commit adultery,it will start manifesting through bad things that will be happening to the husband until the woman confesses and some traditional cleansing performed,that may d only condition that can make the man be acting all these drama,but if not,then what the man doing is wrong.
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2017
We have too many idiots in this thread she wants to commit suicide because of the kids and you think its about sex. Oponus

5 Likes

Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
ryut:
What exactly did this lady do,did she sleep with another man before the husband started acting like this by denying her sex because for all I know igbos don't take adultery lightly,seeing another man slept with their wife and there are some part of nsukka that if a woman commit adultery,it will start manifesting through bad things that will be happening to the husband until the woman confesses and some traditional cleansing performed,that may d only condition that can make the man be acting all these drama,but if not,then what the man doing is wrong.

Lol by default it has to be the woman's fault first.
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
pcguru1:
We have too many idiots in this thread she wants to commit suicide because of the kids and you think its about sex. Oponus
They don't read.
The reading culture is dead and gone...

5 Likes

Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by daveson2020(m): 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
grin
shocked
undecided
So kondo dey sweet women yet dey go dey form like say na only man conji dey catch...

There's more to this story abeg!!!
You will never know how they love it until you marry,.
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
PaperLace:

The don't read.
The reading culture is dead and gone...

If you want to hide something from a black man, you put it inside a .............. Sweetie help me finish am abeg

2 Likes

Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by purplekayc(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
The" something " must be special
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
pcguru1:

If you want to hide something from a black man, you put it inside a .............. Sweetie help me finish am abeg
Lol.
Put it in a book.
If you put it inside jollof rice, they'll find it. If you it inside woman_ ah, before you put am finish, them done locate am.

4 Likes

Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
40kobo77:
She no see Cucumber buy?

cucumber nor dey spill that special water. cucumber nor dey touch boobs. cucumber is cold. cucumber don't bow down after performance. There is no substitute
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by Omolabasky: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
It might not be ordinary o may be her husband boss used jazz in snatching her husband instead of her resolving to prayer she want to commit suicide what foolishness!
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
topstar80:
This is an emotional torture.. It's not the sex jare..
Torture a lady by taking away her love (husband) or her happiness (kids) and see how she reacts.. unfortunately this MAN took both from her

He will pay the price, people just never learn, what you sow will definitely be reaped.

1 Like

Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by kennybabs1980: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Her name is Nkiruka Okani, IPOB as usual
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
pcguru1:

So many empty heads cheesy
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
justscorchone:
This reminds me of one barney when been no wan free me that year say my rondo sweet like agbalumo,no be small thing that year.e get one forbidden ancient position when my papa teach me when him papa learn from kunta kinte that year before them win visa lottery I dey use when been wan put me for problem.

Nonsense.
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by dsocioemmy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Woman please gather your life together and move on. Let this man know what he missed. Dont kill yourself to make him feel important. He is not.
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by cejaypriesty(m): 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
giftedheart1:
I was wondering too.. some kind of rods can help too. What is her turning stick doing in the kitchen? it's not meant for EBA alone..
God have mercy on you chaiii
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by Lagban(m): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Ezemarcel:
Sex and it's power
The power of Sex is like the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima. I cant wait to Start fvcking
Re: Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) by cejaypriesty(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hades2016:
Why would she wanna kill herself. .. she should look for one young bobo and fvvck him angry
Everybody is not like you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Opara Missing. Please Notify If You See This Missing Lady! / Children Of Today Don't Know In Our Days We Were Beaten For These Reasons / Photos Of A Man's Dirty House Got Twitter Users Arguing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.