Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,542 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

At What Age Did Your Parent Stopped Beating You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Did Your Parent Stopped Beating You? (372 Views)

At What Age Did Your Parents Stop Flogging You? / Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did Your Parent Stopped Beating You? by Studentcosmos(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
I just can't stop laughing as I overheard a guy telling his friends how he was flogged with a whip a day before his convocation. I didn't hear the reason why he was flogged but what made me laugh was the way one of his friends replied, "as big as you are, dem still dey flog you?"
-
-
At what age did your parents stopped flogging/beating you?
Re: At What Age Did Your Parent Stopped Beating You? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
At the age of 18.
Re: At What Age Did Your Parent Stopped Beating You? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Immediately i clocked 15

Anyways....

Drabeey was HERE
Re: At What Age Did Your Parent Stopped Beating You? by Nbote(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2017
It doesn't really stop until u marry.. D slaps still com in batches and flashes now and den..
Re: At What Age Did Your Parent Stopped Beating You? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
I think when I got to senior secondary.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Three Bedroom To Sublet? / Why Stay In An Abusive Relationship? / 500 Naira Instant Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.