Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

See New Face Of PMB As He Is Being Appreciated By Gambian Artist, Today (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See New Face Of PMB As He Is Being Appreciated By Gambian Artist, Today (pics) (1552 Views)

The New Face Of Oshodi As Construction Continues - Photos / A Gambian Artist Appreciated Pmb With A Potrait For His Role In Gambia Crisis / PHOTO: Gambian Artist Paints A Portrait Of President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See New Face Of PMB As He Is Being Appreciated By Gambian Artist, Today (pics) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2017
My President, my President is hale and hearty.

A Gambian artist appreciated Baba with this art for his great role in the Gambia political crisis. Baba was the head of the mediation team.

My name is Uzuegbu Prosper.

Re: See New Face Of PMB As He Is Being Appreciated By Gambian Artist, Today (pics) by Airtimex(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2017
My bro. U r one week behind. Try and meet up

3 Likes

Re: See New Face Of PMB As He Is Being Appreciated By Gambian Artist, Today (pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2017
Good artist

1 Like

Re: See New Face Of PMB As He Is Being Appreciated By Gambian Artist, Today (pics) by Alibesamuel: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
this op are u telling me to believe this pix that is as old as you was send today...alright continue
Re: See New Face Of PMB As He Is Being Appreciated By Gambian Artist, Today (pics) by Yorobastard(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chilling cheesy
Re: See New Face Of PMB As He Is Being Appreciated By Gambian Artist, Today (pics) by xana101: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2017
Stale!!!
Re: See New Face Of PMB As He Is Being Appreciated By Gambian Artist, Today (pics) by funlord(m): 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2017
UzuegbuProsper:
My President, my President is hale and hearty.

A Gambian artist appreciated Baba with this art for his great role in the Gambia political crisis. Baba was the head of the mediation team.

My name is Uzuegbu Prosper.

This your name sef? Are you also 1 of the aba jews?

Re: See New Face Of PMB As He Is Being Appreciated By Gambian Artist, Today (pics) by sunsplash99(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Colourful Independence Day Celebration In Imo / You Dislike Me For Parochial Sentiments, Jonathan Replies Critics / Twitter User Comes For Reno Omokri With His Wife’s Photos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.